PDA

View Full Version : How do you prefer your coffee?

RecreationalGamer
11-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Good morning everyone (EST) :)

I prefer mine light with sugar and milk in the morning, so that I can drink it quickly and get the buzz.

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-21-2010, 10:33 AM
I usually just get a Dunkin' Donuts Med. Hot Regular. :)

LiNuX
11-21-2010, 10:36 AM
4 sugar + milk

Besides milk, I also like cream or half & half. But I actually stopped drinking coffee a few months ago.

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-21-2010, 10:41 AM
But I actually stopped drinking coffee a few months ago.

How come if you don't mind my asking?

LiNuX
11-21-2010, 10:49 AM
How come if you don't mind my asking?

People told me I was drinking too much and I was addicted. I told them I could quit anytime and I did!!.

Also I drank so much coffee, I could fall asleep while drinking it.

RecreationalGamer
11-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Also I drank so much coffee, I could fall asleep while drinking it.

Yeah I know what ya mean. Night coffee is sorta like sleeping pills. If you don't go to bed once taking the pills, their effects may cause you to stay awake later when you finally try to sleep.

Muffincat
11-21-2010, 11:12 AM
I don't drink coffee :P Unless it is masked by delicious toffee flavoring. But yeah.

Jokersvirus
11-21-2010, 11:44 AM
butt load of sugar and cream om noms

RecreationalGamer
11-21-2010, 11:48 AM
butt load of sugar and cream om noms

LOL...there are few places where one can get a butt load of sugar, and the Internetz is one of them.

Th3-devils-princess
11-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Mmmm the only way I love coffee is to fill my mug with milk then tip It into a pan and heat add one tea spoon of coffee then mix milk when hot mmm I'm making on now hehe :) :) :)

vepanator
11-21-2010, 03:18 PM
ewww. It is NOT coffee if it has tons of sugar and milk in it.
True mens drink their coffee black.
And me.

RecreationalGamer
11-21-2010, 04:48 PM
And me.

So...you're saying you're truly a man?

:P just messin...

true, some men do like their coffee black, but real men don't necessarily hafta fake liking it black just because it fits in society's comfort standards zone.

oh wait i just turned a coffee thread into a political thread. sorry. :twitcy:

LiNuX
11-21-2010, 05:03 PM
And me.

I used to drink a lot of black coffee - but adding milk/cream and sugar adds extra flavor that makes it more enjoyable (at least for me).

this thread is making me want coffee.

/unsubscribes

Dess
11-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Depends... Lately I've been addicted to White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks....

But I ALWAYS like my coffee SWEET.... lol.

RaiDae
11-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Could i have my coffee poured down the sink please?

Yeeeeeuck. >.<

WobbleSock
11-22-2010, 12:02 AM
I like a strong coffee; about 5 teaspoons of coffee in boiling water & I am set.

Sometimes I add a teaspoon or two of sugar, but rarely. No milk.

RecreationalGamer
11-22-2010, 12:05 AM
I like a strong coffee; about 5 teaspoons of coffee in boiling water & I am set.

Sometimes I add a teaspoon or two of sugar, but rarely. No milk.

I normally do the 1 scoop for every 6 ounces. That's good for 36+ oz pots, but for smaller 18 to 24 oz pots I'll do about 1.5 scoops every 6 ounces so it gets that really nice bold taste.

Generally 18 oz pots are good for my morning, seeing as how I don't like to drink too much of it then. Anything above that and I'm usually drinking it on the job, on the go, etc...

vepanator
11-22-2010, 06:36 AM
So...you're saying you're truly a man?

:P just messin..

:D True men and ME. I said. That "just messin" part saved yar ass darlin :-*

But still, I know that this is totaly depands on yar taste, but I dont find it being coffee anymore if ya add stuff in it. :D

I NEED TO ADD, From time to time, theres nothing better than a HUGE cup of Latte. But no sugar. Eww.

Th3-devils-princess
11-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Depends... Lately I've been addicted to White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks....
That's because Starbucks is the bees knees damage hehe :) :) knibbler introduced mento Starbucks :) :) :)

RecreationalGamer
11-22-2010, 10:36 AM
That's because Starbucks is the bees knees damage hehe :) :) knibbler introduced mento Starbucks :) :) :)

LoL men and starbucks...sounds like a sitcom.

I'm in the process of cleaning my Mr. Coffee right now...it takes about an hour, so I got another 30 mins before more coffee :(