PDA

View Full Version : Great News Come In!!

dor7123
11-21-2010, 05:07 PM
ME aND a couple of friends are making a game we got a java scripter and graphic designer and the beta is realesed tomarow i dont know if u guys can register but anyway its gonna be maple story style but way better like in maple story u got ninja who throws shurikan for mana in our game we have a soldier that shoot guns and throws granade instead of shurikan and instead of mana it will be ammo (just for the soldier) so tell me what you think

RecreationalGamer
11-21-2010, 05:09 PM
ME aND a couple of friends are making a game we got a java scripter and graphic designer and the beta is realesed tomarow i dont know if u guys can register but anyway its gonna be maple story style but way better like in maple story u got ninja who throws shurikan for mana in our game we have a soldier that shoot guns and throws granade instead of shurikan and instead of mana it will be ammo (just for the soldier) so tell me what you think

Soo......you basically took a ninja game and converted it into a gun game?

Interesting.

Charlotte
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Haha, your description (English) giggles me. XD

Yeh, looking forward for the game. Beside, there is another simple way to create own game (flash) online. Search on google.

dor7123
11-22-2010, 03:39 PM
no its a mulyiplayer maple story style game and it is not copied i mean instead of the ninja we did the soldier but the knight mage and ranger still have mana only the soldier will have ammo

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-22-2010, 04:00 PM

Longest. Run-on. Sentence. Ever. (See what I did there? :laugh:)

Regardless, I'll definite check it out. :)

RecreationalGamer
11-22-2010, 10:51 PM
i'm always up for a new game. let us know when it hits.

jango
11-22-2010, 10:56 PM
This is going to be truly epic .. I have a distinct feeling even ultra-fail will be win.

Linx_is_me
11-22-2010, 11:11 PM
yeah I want to see this tooo , me and a friend attempt a game one time . all we got was a open world in 3D which was cool and all but we just had a heck of a hard time with adding a meaning to our game XD

RecreationalGamer
11-22-2010, 11:30 PM
yeah I want to see this tooo , me and a friend attempt a game one time . all we got was a open world in 3D which was cool and all but we just had a heck of a hard time with adding a meaning to our game XD

who needs a meaning when you have an open world in 3D? :)

Linx_is_me
11-23-2010, 12:24 AM
who needs a meaning when you have an open world in 3D? :)

lol I suppose , we mad a pretty cool city with google images for texture . We used blender and python . With a little C++ .

dor7123
11-23-2010, 06:34 AM
we are running few test and than we will open beta and you the gamers forum guys will get 1 month free membership u can marry in this game and we will probably add an option that you will be able to have kids and a house

jango
11-23-2010, 07:00 AM
we are running few test and than we will open beta and you the gamers forum guys will get 1 month free membership u can marry in this game and we will probably add an option that you will be able to have kids and a house

Nice offer Dor .. look forward to trying it.