PDA

View Full Version : ...What is jealousy?

WobbleSock
11-23-2010, 01:31 AM
Jealousy is when you are sitting in your bedroom, reading posts on GF when the smell of your neighbours delicious barbecue waft in through the open window. While I am drooling, the fact that I have nothing to look forward to for dinner but yesterdays lasagna hits me hard like a train.

GOD DAMN IT, I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! WHY MUST I EAT COLD LASAGNA WHILE HE MUNCHES ON A DELICIOUS STEAK?

Shrubs
11-23-2010, 02:09 AM
Jealousy is watching someone race past you in a Subaru Impreza whilst you strugle to go anywhere in a corsa
>.>

or is that just me?

jango
11-23-2010, 02:12 AM
Jealousy is watching someone race past you in a Subaru Impreza whilst you strugle to go anywhere in a corsa
>.>

or is that just me?

In London too? Holy Jesus .. I dunno about jealousy, but you have my deepest sympathy :p

Shrubs
11-23-2010, 02:14 AM
hahaha well londonish
Im a hertfordshire lass but people live here because its so convienient for getting into london

jango
11-23-2010, 02:34 AM
hahaha well londonish
Im a hertfordshire lass but people live here because its so convienient for getting into london

I know it well .. in the past I've lived in Essex, Kent, and Suffolk so know that deal well :)

HamadaLFC8
11-23-2010, 04:33 AM
>.>

or is that just me?

hahahah yeah, but then again just say to yourself... better to be a few minutes late then never arrive, right? ;)

Dess
11-23-2010, 11:23 AM
jealousy is...

working nights, coming home to go to bed.... AND STILL HAVING TO GET UP BEFORE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER EVERY DAMN DAY!

Shrubs
11-23-2010, 11:43 AM
I know it well .. in the past I've lived in Essex, Kent, and Suffolk so know that deal well :)

Essex mandem!
Is it anything like 'The only way is essex'?
not that i have seen more than the adverts...

hahahah yeah, but then again just say to yourself... better to be a few minutes late then never arrive, right? ;)
hahahaha truueee

jealousy is...

working nights, coming home to go to bed.... AND STILL HAVING TO GET UP BEFORE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER EVERY DAMN DAY!

awwwh man thats suck
do you wake them up as you leave out of spite?

Dess
11-23-2010, 12:00 PM
nah... one of us needs to sleep.

Shrubs
11-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Fair enough :)

jango
11-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Essex mandem!
Is it anything like 'The only way is essex'?
not that i have seen more than the adverts...

Certain places sadly are .. but on the whole 'no'. The friends I'm in contact with up there are livid about that programme .. and I'm not surprised why lol.

Thank fully I live in a much nicer place now though hehe.