PDA

View Full Version : The Rhyming Thread

Linx_is_me
11-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Just rhyme all the things you say , they may not make to much sense but thats ok. Just try to keep on topic with the post at hand and you will be known throughout the land . So go ahead attempt it if you dare ...If it is a cool rhyme or not I do not care .

insert_cliche_here
11-23-2010, 11:10 PM
I hardly post but I will on this, rhyming is a piece of piss, most of the time I've no idea, what people are talking about on here, so I just lurk and rarely comment, to avoid flaming and torment, because I am queen of the noobs, and just because I have boobs, doesn't make me confident, that I can post here 'till I'm spent, but this rhyming thing, well I'm all on it, doesn't my poetry just make you vomit?

:D

Jaykub
11-23-2010, 11:12 PM
I hardly post but I will on this, rhyming is a piece of piss, most of the time I've no idea, what people are talking about on here, so I just lurk and rarely comment, to avoid flaming and torment, because I am queen of the noobs, and just because I have boobs, doesn't make me confident, that I can post here 'till I'm spent, but this rhyming thing, well I'm all on it, doesn't my poetry just make you vomit?

We love noobs :D you should post more..

insert_cliche_here
11-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Thank you for the comment Jaykub, I wonder if you drive a V Dub? My lack of posts is a-ok, 'cause I just don't have that much to say, if there's a thread I find of interest, I promise I'll post at your insistence

Linx_is_me
11-23-2010, 11:19 PM
/thread.... plus feels complete annoyed for good reason ...

insert_cliche_here
11-23-2010, 11:22 PM
/thread.... plus feels complete annoyed for good reason ...

Say what? I'm confused lol

Linx_is_me
11-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Nevermind it was me all the time , I loved your ryhmes

Linx_is_me
11-23-2010, 11:26 PM
I missread what jaykub said , XD

EpsilonX
11-23-2010, 11:36 PM
i don't care to rhyme
its a chore
i think its time
to lay down and snore

Linx_is_me
11-23-2010, 11:38 PM
i don't care to rhyme
its a chore
i think its time
to lay down and snore

Sometimes I feel the same , get the feeling rhyming is lame but then i say a few , the words flow so nice I know just what to do ,Keep it going at a steady pace . I dont worry this is not a race .

insert_cliche_here
11-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Ooh, ok. He hee yay :D