PDA

View Full Version : Two Worlds 2

Diefer12
11-24-2010, 09:06 PM
:D i am sure you have all heard or seen the horrible mistake of a game that came to be called two worlds. the game was ****y in the way that the fps was just not right, it had somthing to do with the engine they used idk. now two worls 2 is comin out and to be honest. i cant wait to play it. i did play the 1st one (just the demo), and i liked it. it is hard to get past the frame rate problem but the game had some good ideas. i didnt buy the the full game because i knew i wasnt gona play it all the way threw, it would of been hard to play it. now with the second one on the way, i cant wait to play it. the game looks amazing the graphics are not bad and if they keep it like it was and add more things to it im sure it will be an amazing game. i wanna know what you guys think of it, go ahead look it up. the game idea is alredy much more entretaining than oblivion. just to throw this out there ( sorry oblivion fans) oblivion was a boring ass game, just liek fallout 3. it is only possible to play the ame once all the way, and hell i never was able to finish it 100%.

BobTD
11-25-2010, 12:33 AM
I actually liked he first one to be honest. I play a lot of older games and I just accepted the poor graphics. The gameplay was fairly average and a lot of people never learned that the jump back command wasnt optional for fighting, it was necessary to use it at the end of every combo.

The storyline was alright, I suppose I have no idea why I liked this game, its just the setting was something I liked and the ability to run around aimlessly in an RPG is fun.

Im also really looking forward to this new one, not because I want it to be like the first one but because I liked the darker fantasy setting. I think they will improve combat as well and it it flows better its going to be pretty good.

I mean... as long as they dont screw up and make it completely linear.

jango
11-25-2010, 12:41 AM
So far I've quite liked the way 2W2 is looking .. I haven't made up my mind if it's enough for me to get it though, but we'll see.