PDA

View Full Version : wtf

EpsilonX
12-16-2010, 04:12 PM
so that topic where the one person complained about getting an infraction. i commented saying i agree that it's a bit ridiculous to give somebody an infraction for their very first time double posting. and i got negative rep saying it was an unhelpful post!?

somebody on this site must have something against me because i keep getting all of these bull**** negative reps and i'm ****ing sick of it. Go ahead, give me negative rep for this to asshole

HamadaLFC8
12-16-2010, 04:13 PM
AAHAHAHAH lol xD fight fight fight!

No honestly I find it ridiculous too! SHOW URSELF =O

EpsilonX
12-16-2010, 04:15 PM
i could see somebody giving me negative rep that states "unhelpful post" for a post saying, idk, "in b4 lock lololol" or somethin, but this is bull

chibimel
12-16-2010, 04:17 PM
dot dot dot.. nuf said
CHIBI OUT

jango
12-16-2010, 04:18 PM
By way of helping .. I've reviewed your rep and any negative rep you've received over th past few months has come from different people, for different reasons. There's no mileage what-so-ever in leaving a rant post like this over people's opinions. They are perfectly allowed to give whatever rep they choose to, it's not a case of victimisation or anything so crass.

Secondly I'd also add that leaving a post like this does nothing for you at all, and is in fact somewhat daft given that you're a very well liked person around GF. But rep is rep .. if you take it, or yourself, too seriously then you're on to a loser.

So, with this in mind I will close this thread to prevent further rants that might lead you into infractions, and well as dampen the flames on the drama fire. Naturally, there are ways to raise these issues with either Linux or mods which will always be looked into carefuly.

/thread