PDA

View Full Version : OK, let's talk Football/Soccer :)

Pages : [1] 2

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 07:06 AM
Considering I'm a scouser, and football is my religeon, I was just wondering what your favourite football/soccer team is?

Mine is Everton FC! Pride of Merseyside, which I'm sure Hamada will object to ;) Haha.

Fire away!! :yes:

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 07:27 AM
HAHAHAH Pride of Merseyside yeah right xD go to Kirkby :D haha you can be the pride of that :P

Now I HIGHLY encourage people to support your local clubs please!! As I am half Austrian from Vienna I also support FK Austria Wien ^.^ but it's kinda hard to follow them as they are such a small club and noone really cares about them :( *sniff sniff*
Now the love of my life; Liverpool Football Club - The Pride of Merseyside and of world football :) Been supporting them pretty much since I realized that there's other football clubs in the world except for the country I live in :P haha YNWA
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_jDeqSxF2ULUnM:http://http://thetangerineone.com/wp/http://thetangerineone.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Liverpool_kop.jpg&t=1

Now since I live in Saudi Arabia I got interested in the teams here and the city I live in has 2 clubs Al-Ittihad who pretty much rapes :P and Al-Ahli which I prefer. Don't ask why it's just a thing that happens :P
http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Al-Ahli-Jeddah.png

Yes, the level of football in Saudi Arabia is rather low but the EXCITEMENT is enormous!

Teams I can't stand: Everton, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Nottingham Forest, Rapid Vienna, Sturm Graz, Red Bull Salzburg, Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Inter Milan, pretty much anything that creates a threat to Liverpool FC :)

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 07:32 AM
Interesting facts about Saudi! :)

Maha, I was expecting a reply like this ;) Although I am impressed by your level of knowledge! You even have the local banter down to a tee, telling me to go back to Kirkby ;) Haha, cheeky! So I approve!

What's your view on Roy Hodgson?

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Interesting facts about Saudi! :)

Maha, I was expecting a reply like this ;) Although I am impressed by your level of knowledge! You even have the local banter down to a tee, telling me to go back to Kirkby ;) Haha, cheeky! So I approve!

What's your view on Roy Hodgson?

Thank you :) haha

Oh god... Roy .... at first I was disagreeing with all the people that wanted to sack him in the first few months, because obviously it takes a manager time to settle in... but now even I lost hope :( did you watch our last Europa League game? It was disgusting! This was not Liverpool I don't know what it is but it's not Liverpool! Right now we are nothing more than a mid-table team! :( I think we should buy Arteta :P

jango
12-17-2010, 07:36 AM
A Liverpool and Everton supporter in the same thread? I might have to moderate this one carefully :p :p :p

I'm a fellow Brit .. but I seem to have avoided being associated with any particular team (possibly because I've moved around a LOT). I'm one of those guys who uses a football match to spend an evening out with some mates over a few pints, and vaguely looking up at the screen trying to remember who the hell is playing, before moving on to the next humourous topic of conversation. I can't even call myself an armchair supporter or fan of football .. it just kinda happens around me.

OK, so maybe this isn't quite the answer/post you were hoping for, but hey, I thought I'd put it out there anyway :)

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 07:45 AM
I was exactly the same as you mate, I thought Roy would do a good job at Liverpool - thought he'd be the right man for the club! But he just doesn't seem to have that sense of urgency to pick the club up, I mean, buying players like Konchesky and Poulsen was a massive gamble... Although, I can't talk much about gamle players when we have Moyes as manager! He has lost it!

Yeah I managed to see the Europa game, it was really bad. I don't think the Utrecht keeper had a grass/mud stain on his immaculately white kit! Hodgson just played all the kids, plus a few of the subs like Ivanovic and Aurélio (Aurélio should be playing every game in my opinion) I mean, it was a nothing game, you were already through, but it would have been nice to see the classic Liverpool style of play; tactical, fast paced, counter attacking football - like Houllier had down to a tee! I will tell the truth and say I do miss Liverpool under Houllier, you've never had a team as good as the team he set up. Carragher, Henchoz, Hypiia, Riise. What a defence!

LOL Jango, we'll keep it steady ;)
You have the right idea, at least you're avoiding the stress attatched to supporting a club! To be honest, when you said "I'm gunna have to moderate this carefully" - I did think you were gunna say "I support Manchester United..." hahaha

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 07:50 AM
yeah exactly! When Houllier left we got defenders like Traore whohooo own goal haha xD and Poulsen ... Konchesky he actually said he came to Liverpool to play EUROPA LEAGUE omg ... facepalm much? IMO Liverpool needs to buy MORE ENGLISH PLAYERS or UK players I don't care who actually understand what it means to wear the Liverpool shirt... the shirt of the most successful team in English football :( Lucas has been getting better FINALLY but I still don't like him too much I'd prefer Spearing ahead of him!

Now you guys aren't too bad apart from your Pink jersey :P at least you have Beckford who I actually wanted at Liverpool but no we'd rather spend the money on Poulsen ! :D

So I think after New Years we'll see if Roy's the right man we have 3 games @ home which (if you're thinking the Liverpool way) ARE MUST WINS!

jango
12-17-2010, 07:51 AM
LOL Jango, we'll keep it steady ;)
You have the right idea, at least you're avoiding the stress attatched to supporting a club! To be honest, when you said "I'm gunna have to moderate this carefully" - I did think you were gunna say "I support Manchester United..." hahaha

Lmao .. Man U? No mate .. I'm not a total &$?@£# :p

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 07:55 AM
I had to +rep you for that Jango hahaha

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 08:03 AM
I had to +rep you for that Jango hahaha

Me too, haha!

I agree. Players need to learn more about a clubs history, there's no passion in football anymore - well there is, but it's rare to find it, it's disappearing more so as the years go by. I love Tim Cahill and John Heitinga for example, they weren't from the UK but they still understood what it meant to play for a club like Everton, with it's passionate fans and exciting history. Heitinga especially, he has only just come to the club within the past 2 years, and he just understands what it's about! Football needs more players like Cahill, Carragher, Gerrard, Jagielka, Neville... Passion!

I don't know mate, we're not doing as well as we should be doing. We do well against the big teams and then just fail when it comes to playing West Brom for instance, getting beat 4-1 at home!? It's disgraceful. Moyes is a negative manager, he is all about defensive football, and he hardly ever plays an attacking formation, it's always a defensive 4-5-1. Hardly ever a 4-4-2.

My ideal team would be 4-4-2:
Howard, Baines, Heitinga, Jagielka, Neville - Pienaar, Cahill, Fellaini, Coleman - Beckford, Yakubu.

You may ask why I've left Arteta out? He needs a massive slap in the face and a BIG wake-up call. He is so bad at the minute, no way worth his new 75k a week salary. It's just ridiculous.

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 08:11 AM
I completely agree with everything you said! I don't know why in god's name managers won't play 4-4-2 ?! It's so simple yet soooo effective! When Liverpool plays that formation we actually look like Liverpool!

Oh and my perfect LFC formation!
Reina
Johnson-King Carra-Agger-Aurelio
Babel-Gerrard-Meireles-J.Cole
Torres-Kuyt

Bench: Jones (GK), Skrtel, Ngog (Nfail), Rodriguez, Spearing

Also what I can't stand in the UK, stewards don't let you stand up... I mean wtf? It's not like we're all hooligans ffs! Some people actually go there AND WANT TO support the team yet they can't because they are being told to sit down! I hope this doesn't spread into Europe. France is by far the worst off with the control of fans! In Austria it's still good they've tried to ban flares but the fans kept bringing them in, in protest and now th e ban has been lifted! :)

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 08:32 AM
I know, it's frustrating because if thousands of fans notice this, and their team's manager doesn't, then it just makes you wonder doesn't it? :/

That's a great team, that's the best team you could have at the moment, great selection!

Haha, flares are crazy, yet they do add atmosphere, but I suppose it does give it that stereotypical sense of hooliganism, which is why they'd want to abolish it! But the Italians don't give a ***** either way! Haha.

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Haha, flares are crazy, yet they do add atmosphere, but I suppose it does give it that stereotypical sense of hooliganism, which is why they'd want to abolish it! But the Italians don't give a ***** either way! Haha.

haha Yeah I've had flares lit right next to me and as long as its done controlled nothing can go wrong! I'm completely against throwing them on the pitch and so on! Yet when I go to a stadium I CANT STAND to just sit on the sides just because I want a good view of the game! No I HAVE TO STAND behind the goal and do everything possible to cheer my team on here's actually a video I took this summer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r924qVsvqfQ

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 08:44 AM
That's such a freaking awesome atmosphere!! I would LOVE there to be organised chanting and singing in English football, but there just isn't :(

Goodison Park used to be a fantastic atmosphere, but will all of the poor performances, it's like a Graveyard now :(
I used to go every single match up until 4 weeks ago, I just couldn't stand spending the money on them any more, they need to get better. I'm all for supporting my team through the good and the bad, but this is just bad! Bad to the level where it's beyond disrespectful.

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 08:50 AM
Yeah I get what you mean! :/ It's really hard to see the the good sides in really hard times too bad you guys don't have a slogan like our "You'll Never Walk Alone" ahah but even Anfield is nowhere near it used to be. The Kop and the Anfield road end can come up with good atmosphere but the sides ... wow. vs. Utrecht.. if it wasn't for the dutch fans the atmosphere would've been abysmal.

Also what I can't stand in bigger clubs that the players don't celebrate with the fans after a win! I'm happy when I see players give the fans a clap or something. Smaller clubs the fans run to the fans celebrate with them and EVEN KNOW THE WORDS TO CHANTS! In Austria Vienna sometimes the players even take flags from the fans after the game and sing with them a bit THEN they go off to the lockers :(

****** MODERN FOOTBALL >: (

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Yup, totally. Complete lack of fan interaction. It's a special occasion when a Premier League player walks over to the fans to celebrate haha. I mean it's a different story when players score, because I mean it's the adrenaline rush, your first instinct is to celebrate with the fans - but I'd like to see more of it after the games. I went to Wembley a couple of years back for both the FA Cup Semi-Final against United and the Final against Chelsea, that was an awesome occasion. Best atmosphere I have witnessed at an Everton game, and the players responded well! Well, not so much against Chelsea, we scored far too early :P

LemonRising
12-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Man you guys are awesome with your knowledge. D:
I really wish I followed soccer better, but I've never been good at following sports haha
Been to a few Toronto FC games, played some soccer, but other than that.. nuthin

I'm +reppin you all >:U

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 12:26 PM
haha thanks Lemon <3 =D

So jayhmmz do you play football too? If yes where ;D and what's your fav number on a jersey ;)

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Cheers Lemon :)

I don't play football at the moment, no. I used to play for my local team for about 7 years and then I stopped playing for a while as I got my knee damaged by some arse with their studs. I started playing again in the last two years with my work, I played for the Liverpool Civil Service team - I resigned in August because of stress and wanting to travel as I was sitting on quite a lot of money, so needless to say, I don't play for them anymore :)

I started out as a right back when I was young, eventually moved on to being a right midfielder, but I'm still flexible either way. Favourite number on a jersey has always been 11, I don't know why - it just looks cool, really!

How about you?

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 01:58 PM
ahaha that's pretty cool!

I played 4 years so far for my High School team in 10th grade was the highlight where I got the captaincy and led the team to an undefeated season :') we lost the final of the National Championship literally in the LAST MINUTE! :( 1-2 :(

I usually play Defensive Midfield, could play Center back if needed as well as Center Midfield :D In 10th grade I played center back tho :D
I've never scored a goal in 4 years but last year we played Al-Ittihad's youth team! They are basically our Chelsea :P and well we lost 1-3 but I was the one to score that only goal! And the goal ... omg what a goal it was! Free kick a bit outside of the box, my friend tapped to my other friend who let it go through his legs and I just blasted it into the top right corner! I can still remember the goaly at full stretch but he didn't get close :P! I had noooo idea why the defenders didn't rush at me I think god paralyzed them for a second haha
Then the crowd just went insane!!!! I had tears in my eyes!!! :$ Imagine you NEVER EVER scored for your schools team in 4 years and then comes UR LAST GAME for the school against such huge opponents and you're the only one that scores, and ITS SUCH A NICE GOAL :') IT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME! I could barely play after the goal my knees we're shaking from how happy I was hahah but I finished the damn game! >: D
Best day of my life :D

And yeah, I'm not done with my football life! :P I'm gonna try to join the college team so I really hope it works out!

Fav. number 8 ;) I have hogged that number for my jersey since High school began haha

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs468.snc3/25702_385859299507_506419507_3580698_6798254_n.jpg

I know I'm so cool :P

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Impressive!
Haha, epic win mate! I bagged myself a few, but I had the advantage of being in a more attacking position than you were, so I'm sure if you played right midfield too, you would have got more goals! I have never scored a goal from a free kick though, I was alright at free kicks but I was never the first choice set piece taker, only for corners from the left hand side.

I haven't really made an effort to rejoin a team. I mean, I've kept myself fit and ran a few races and stuff, but I'm not football fit.

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Impressive!
Haha, epic win mate! I bagged myself a few, but I had the advantage of being in a more attacking position than you were, so I'm sure if you played right midfield too, you would have got more goals! I have never scored a goal from a free kick though, I was alright at free kicks but I was never the first choice set piece taker, only for corners from the left hand side.

I haven't really made an effort to rejoin a team. I mean, I've kept myself fit and ran a few races and stuff, but I'm not football fit.

Meh.... right midfield ... naw :P Nothing for me I'm not too good in dribbling I'm more of a passer, I LOVE passing :P haha i know might sound weird xD I even play English style like long balls etc. I guess that comes from watching all this english football haha I even watch Npower if I run across it! I actually really like it because lower league teams still have this passion to play! My coach tried to change my playing style to Brazilian (on the floor passing) screw that! :mad1:

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Haha awesome, gotta love the cross field long balls, theyre epic when you can pull them off.

Yeah totally! All lower league games are awesome because there's just that much more fight for success. When players play in the premier league they tend to stand off a bit and be like... "Well, we're too good to be relegated, so let's just chill!"

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 02:23 PM
haha exactly!!

So cool how this thread is just made up of me and you and like 5% Jango 5% Lemon :P

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 02:26 PM
LOL, I know, I was hoping that more people were football fans to be fair :P Guess not!

Muffincat
12-17-2010, 03:10 PM
I used to play soccer :3 I loved to play defender. One time I scored a goal from that position and it was the most epic thing I have ever done XD (This was on a somewhat smaller field than a normal one though)

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Go Muffy! =d

norid
12-17-2010, 04:46 PM
*push's all aside* Ahem..... CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Mhm.... did you know that the World Cup 2018 World Cup will be in Russia, thus resulting in the final being held at Stamford Bridge =o

norid
12-17-2010, 04:52 PM
i did not know that. Although i must say lately i have been a little down about watching Chelsea Football. hopefully Lampard will net a goal aqianst Man U

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 04:54 PM
i did not know that. Although i must say lately i have been a little down about watching Chelsea Football. hopefully Lampard will net a goal aqianst Man U

It was a joke Norid hahaha :P :twitcy:

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Tell you what though, that Everton v Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge the other week.... ;) Muahaha. Hamada, I will spare you of the teasing I could give you about the derby this season - just because we're both going through a rough time :P

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Tell you what though, that Everton v Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge the other week.... ;) Muahaha. Hamada, I will spare you of the teasing I could give you about the derby this season - just because we're both going through a rough time :P

Thank you!!! haha yet it seemed Chelsea has trouble this season with them Scousers ;D

norid
12-17-2010, 04:59 PM
I know, i forgot to put :rolleyes1:.

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Scousers are the thorn in any teams side. Teams that come to Merseyside expect to be roughed up!

norid
12-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Chelsea will return to top form soon. We just need to get healthy.

jango
12-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Chelsea will return to top form soon. We just need to get healthy.

Don't Chelsea fans have to say that every 5 years though? :p

norid
12-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Low blow sir, low blow.

jango
12-17-2010, 05:09 PM
Low blow sir, low blow.

Hahaha sorry bud .. but it's kinda true though :)

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 05:10 PM
Jango does have factz.
It has been an ongoing pardon ;)

norid
12-17-2010, 05:15 PM
I know it's sorta of kinda true (for every team cept Barca). :/

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Injuries are NO excuse! Top teams should be able to perform without their best players! So a Chelsea shouldn't be excused for having Terry and Lampard injured!

norid
12-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Terry, Lampard, Anekla (toe), Drogba (maleria), Alex.... but your right. So what's Liverpools exuse? :p

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Liverpool's excuse is much the same as Everton's - Bad choice of starting line-up and a damn horrible choice of formation and tactics!

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Liverpool's excuse is much the same as Everton's - Bad choice of starting line-up and a damn horrible choice of formation and tactics!

Agreed plus I'm not even making an excuse :P I know we're to blame, ok Gerrard and Carra are injured but Gerrard will be back tomorrow (whoohoo) but as I said we SHOULD be able to get wins without them!

norid
12-17-2010, 05:45 PM
I thought Gerrad was for Arsenal?

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 06:05 PM
LOL no :D u mad?

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 06:38 PM
ROFL ahhaha Gerrard would be the last player to leave Liverpool! Well after all that sutff that happened in 2005 :P

jango
12-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Aye .. he's LFC thru and thru .. except for the scouse affro and handlebar moustache :p

norid
12-17-2010, 07:19 PM
who am i thinking about?

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Aye .. he's LFC thru and thru .. except for the scouse affro and handlebar moustache :p

AHAHAHAHHA JANGO XD I must say that picture is pretty hilarious :P

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 07:38 PM

Ey, less of the stereotypes ;) Scouser here.

jango
12-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Ey, less of the stereotypes ;) Scouser here.

And that's exactly why I said it hehe :p

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 08:55 PM
Haha :P
Oh my lord, I hope all of the football is going to be on this weekend, there's been quite alot of snow here like, so I'm just wondering how bad other places got it...

HamadaLFC8
12-18-2010, 03:21 AM
I see.... Tim Cahill.... you really want to get me started? :P

Jayhmmz
12-18-2010, 05:04 AM
Tim Cahill indeed ;) What a hero <3

Charlotte
12-19-2010, 04:03 AM
Duh, tonight is a match between Chelsea and MU.

Oh and also, UEFA. Arsenal vs Barcelona. <--- This one is gonna rock!!!

HamadaLFC8
12-19-2010, 04:04 AM
Duh, tonight is a match between Chelsea and MU.

The match is postponed Ixel

Jayhmmz
12-19-2010, 06:52 AM
I was just about to say :P Haha.
What a sucky weekend, no football. ARGH!
I understand why the Liverpool game was called off though, the weather is ridic here.
I hope the Everton v City game is still on tomorrow! :O

I think I jynxed the weekend the other night, when I said "I hope all the games at the weekend aren't called off!" DOh!

HamadaLFC8
12-19-2010, 08:52 AM
hahah way to go man! -___-

I was soooooooo freakin excited for the Liverpool game I don't even know why! And now this -.- Oh well I spent the weekend playing football so its kind of ok :P

Jayhmmz
12-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Good news :D Not all is lost in your weekend!
I've been kinda snowed in so I have been playing Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam! Also watched the Lazio game on ESPN HD.

It's been reported that the game tomorrow between Everton and City will go ahead. The groundsmen are working their arses off, but the main safety issue is said to be outside, where there's sh*t loads of snow. I'm sure they can all be big boys and clean it up though.

HamadaLFC8
12-19-2010, 09:31 AM
It's been reported that the game tomorrow between Everton and City will go ahead. The groundsmen are working their arses off, but the main safety issue is said to be outside, where there's sh*t loads of snow. I'm sure they can all be big boys and clean it up though.

Whoohoo at least one game, and honestly I'm cheering for Everton! At least you guys are no money hunting pricks!

Jayhmmz
12-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Good to hear it! Haha, I know. Still kind of wish we had money behind the club though - but yeah, 'least our players aren't money driven! (Apart from Pienaar, who can ***** off in January!)

Charlotte
12-20-2010, 03:35 AM
Oh ya ya, I forgot it's postponed due to the **** snow. Oh crap.

Jayhmmz
12-20-2010, 06:21 AM
Everton v City tonight though, Come On You Blues!!!

Charlotte
12-20-2010, 06:26 AM
Everton v City tonight though, Come On You Blues!!!

Aww, what another game beside that one?

Jayhmmz
12-20-2010, 06:26 AM
Just that one mate, there's only ever one game on Monday :)

Charlotte
12-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Just that one mate, there's only ever one game on Monday :)

Oh when is CHELSEA VS MU. :embarrassed:

Jayhmmz
12-20-2010, 07:13 AM
They haven't yet rescheduled the games that were postponed yet - I'm sure they will release dates within the week :)

norid
12-20-2010, 12:40 PM
WOOT I off this week so i'll be able to watch. The Reds in Blues territory! XD

Jayhmmz
12-20-2010, 02:23 PM
GET IN! We're beating City 2-0 already! COYB! Cahill and Baines!

HamadaLFC8
12-20-2010, 03:57 PM
1-2 !!!!

Money 1 - 2 Passion ! Congrats ;D

Jayhmmz
12-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Cheers man! :D It was a brilliant win! Did you manage to watch it?

HamadaLFC8
12-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Cheers man! :D It was a brilliant win! Did you manage to watch it?

No man I was out the whole day :'(

Jayhmmz
12-20-2010, 04:18 PM
We were lucky to be honest. We hammered them first half, played really nice football; anichebe then got sent off, we were down to 10 men for about 35 minutes. Some questionable substitutions by Moyes, but it paid off in the end! Anichebe done really well as a lone striker before he got sent off though, second yellow card - harshly done by.

HamadaLFC8
12-23-2010, 08:50 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs393.ash2/67166_483220369507_506419507_5437009_6478500_n.jpg

I don't agree... but still funny :P

AND this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChp0sWy6P4&feature=player_embedded#!

Found both of these on Dirty Tackle (http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle)

Jayhmmz
12-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Haha, yeah man I seen all of that this morning. It's been a big trend in Liverpool! Who knows what will happen though, eh? :P

HamadaLFC8
12-24-2010, 04:29 AM
Saudi fans of Al Nasr throw shoes at the officials! HAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ_V0GacWiU&feature=player_embedded

Full article here - Dirty Tackle (http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/DTotD-Saudi-supporters-throw-shoes-at-referee?urn=sow-299837)

PS. The coach of this team (yellow) is now in line to be the next Inter manager O.o

HamadaLFC8
12-26-2010, 05:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5LBn7acFVM&feature=grec_index

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJcJKsJsHdU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B3VTyTyxfU&feature=related

Jayhmmz
12-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Haha, crazy videos! I loved the shoe throwing one, lololol.
FFS by the way, I was meant to be going to the Everton match today against Birmingham, but they've called the frigging game off because of "adverse weather conditions." URGH!! Disappoint >:(

Project Blaze
12-26-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm not really a sports fan, but I used to like the Broncos. Guess I'd still prefer them over the other teams.

Jayhmmz
12-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Aren't they an American Football team? :P We're talking about football as in soccer haha, hence all of the Liverpool and Everton talk ;)

Project Blaze
12-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Isn't that version spelled Futbol or something?

Ilyich Valken
12-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Isn't that version spelled Futbol or something?

In.. other languages, yes.

Jayhmmz
12-26-2010, 11:18 AM
In most of the world Football is called Football, in England it's no different. America are one of few countries who officially call it Soccer. Futbol is just a countries own translation of the word Football, eg; In Germany, it is called Fußball.

I have no idea why the U.S call Football, Soccer. Also, I have no idea why American Football is called Football... It's not even mostly played with the players feet! Where as "Soccer" is played mostly with the player's feet - hence why the majority call it Football. It's the logical name!

Also, with Everton FC and Football being my religion, I think I'd know how to spell it ;)

jango
12-26-2010, 11:52 AM
I have no idea why the U.S call Football, Soccer.

We came up with the term, and as usual it comes from class distinction .. thanks to changes in our class system the term was popularised ..

Derivation of the word

The word was derived from Association Football, which was the original term given to the game in the 1860s at the elite schools that spawned the sport in England. The abbreviation “Assoccer”, which became “soccer,” was used by the British upper classes of that period. When the sport was embraced by the less fortunate, the name of “soccer” was passed down. But most commoners used the word “football” to describe their new game. Nowadays, from the British Royal Family down to the passionate supporters in the terraces at Anfield (Liverpool FC), Old Trafford (Manchester United), or Stamford Bridge (Chelsea FC of London), the game is called football. Or “footy.”

Game and Name Exported by Sailors, Coaches, and Immigrants

When immigrants, coaches, and sailors exported the game overseas, the word “football” was loosely translated to fit the local languages. For example, Fútbol does not literally mean “football” in Spanish. Nor does Futebol translate into “football” in Brazilian Portuguese. The words “fut or fute” do not mean “foot” in either language. It was the English influence that still is found today.

Many professional soccer teams in Argentina have English names: Arsenal, Banfield, Newell’s Old Boys, and River Plate to name a few of the more famous ones. Real Madrid was originally called the “Sociedad Madrid Football Club” by its British founders in 1902. If you look closely, you can see the initials MFC in their famous logo. In Italy, one of the most famous clubs, AC Milan, was founded as the Milan Cricket and Athletic Club in 1899. In Italy, the coach is called “Mister.” As a tribute to the early English coaches who taught the game in that country. Italy has its own unique term for the game, where it is known as “calcio,” not football. The word translates to “kickball.”

Coming to America

When the sport arrived on our shores in the late 19th century (the US National Team played its first game against Canada in 1885), it was called Association Football. It was not called soccer. Only after the Second World War was the sport commonly referred to as “soccer.” Perhaps due to the growing impact of the NFL (American Football), and the belief that the game was foreign. Which is strange, because in the early 20th century, there were many industrial teams and leagues throughout the country.

While the sport was not as popular as baseball, it was on the sporting landscape. The USA competed at the first World Cup, which was held in Uruguay. The American team finished third, which remains its best historical performance. Many well-known soccer nations such as England, Germany, and Italy did not compete at the first World Cup. In fact, up until the 1970s, the USSF (United States Soccer Federation) used the word “football” in its title.

Other Countries Call it Soccer

In some areas of the Caribbean, along with Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand, you can say the word “soccer” and the locals will understand its meaning. Although the emphasis is to call the sport football, the English legacy remains. One region of the former British Empire that did not embrace the game was India, where cricket remains the most popular spectator and participant sport.

And a little about how the term 'football' was adopted by Americans ..

American football can be traced to early versions of rugby football. Both games have their origin in varieties of football played in Britain in the mid-19th century, in which a football is kicked at a goal and/or run over a line.

American football resulted from several major divergences from rugby, most notably the rule changes instituted by Walter Camp, considered the "Father of American Football". Among these important changes were the introduction of the line of scrimmage and of down-and-distance rules.[1][2][3] In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, gameplay developments by college coaches such as Eddie Cochems, Amos Alonzo Stagg, Knute Rockne, and Glenn "Pop" Warner helped take advantage of the newly introduced forward pass. The popularity of collegiate football grew as it became the dominant version of the sport in the United States for the first half of the 20th century. Bowl games, a college football tradition, attracted a national audience for collegiate teams. Bolstered by fierce rivalries, college football still holds widespread appeal in the US.

Jayhmmz
12-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Very nice and interesting info there :)

Project Blaze
12-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I do like soccer though, just don't watch it. lol I used to play though. :)

HamadaLFC8
12-26-2010, 04:38 PM
I don't play football anymore that used to be like 10 years ago. Now I live it :) hahaha

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Coys Coys Coys!

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 10:59 PM
ok wait someone explain to me how COYS COYS COYS is running up a post....it stands for come on your spurs.....Im a tottenham fan....wow....

jango
12-27-2010, 11:35 PM
ok wait someone explain to me how COYS COYS COYS is running up a post....it stands for come on your spurs.....Im a tottenham fan....wow....

If one of the mods (in fact Linux, our admin) has infracted you for your post you shouldn't then use the forum to complain .. if you've read the rules you'll see that there's a very clear way to complain if you feel you've been ill-treated. Secondly, I would suggest that typing the same word three times doesn't really constitute a valuable post, and perhaps you might want to try and add more value to your future posts.

My advice would be to learn from warning/infractions rather than seek to cause drama .. it's not the best way to handle it here.

StrafeGamingLounge
12-28-2010, 12:36 AM
lol, some people....i understand wanting to run a tight ship but trying to push peioke out of the forum is probably the last thing youd want to do

jango
12-28-2010, 12:38 AM
lol, some people....i understand wanting to run a tight ship but trying to push peioke out of the forum is probably the last thing youd want to do

This .. is .. not .. the .. place .. for .. your .. complaint.

Clear now?

This thread is about football .. back on-topic please :D

StrafeGamingLounge
12-28-2010, 12:42 AM
how but van der vaart? real madrid's worst mistake was to let him go

StrafeGamingLounge
12-28-2010, 12:53 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you know what....im just going to leave this site....you guys are ****ing nuts....you over react and flame anyone who doesnt act like you little ****ing grammar nazis.....this is by far the worst gamer forum ive ever been a part of. i got a warning for actually posting a subject on topic....you are ****ing idiots....i hope you all die...kthxbai

jango
12-28-2010, 12:55 AM
Congrats .. /banned

back on topic now please

Charlotte
12-28-2010, 02:35 AM
Hey all, Arsenal beat Chelsea. What a shame to Chelsea. It's gonna be tough for them to get back to first position in the league. Now it's kinda a fight between the devil and the gunner.

HamadaLFC8
12-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Hey all, Arsenal beat Chelsea. What a shame to Chelsea. It's gonna be tough for them to get back to first position in the league. Now it's kinda a fight between the devil and the gunner.

haha yeah Chelsea's messing up big time this season :cheesy: but it was a great game after all! Chelsea should've scored right after they made it 3-1 then they would've had a HUGE chance. Anyway Liverpool is gonna win the Premier LEague :p ... or not hahaha

Charlotte
12-28-2010, 05:39 AM
haha yeah Chelsea's messing up big time this season :cheesy: but it was a great game after all! Chelsea should've scored right after they made it 3-1 then they would've had a HUGE chance. Anyway Liverpool is gonna win the Premier LEague :p ... or not hahaha

Nah man, Liverpool still far far away from the driving seat this season. To bad for them. They are not the Liverpool that we are used to watch. However, they are getting better though.

HamadaLFC8
12-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Nah man, Liverpool still far far away from the driving seat this season. To bad for them. They are not the Liverpool that we are used to watch. However, they are getting better though.

I was joking Ixel XD

Jayhmmz
12-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Urgh, Everton failed to beat West Ham, 1-1 :( Because we played a 4-5-1!

jango
12-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Urgh, Everton failed to beat West Ham, 1-1 :( Because we played a 4-5-1!

Omg .. that's not great .. like, at all :(

It always surprises me when teams go with 1 up front .. it so rarely works unless the guy has mega-pace, and even then 'maybe'.

HamadaLFC8
12-28-2010, 06:04 PM
It always surprises me when teams go with 1 up front .. it so rarely works unless the guy has mega-pace, and even then 'maybe'.

EXACLTY!!! I don't know why people still doo ittttt >: (

Jayhmmz
01-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Hamada man, what's happening with the Kopites? Roy needs to pull his pants up, as do the players! Poor penalty by Gerrard too! Unexpected for him to miss. I'm glad we got the 3 points from Spurs though the other day, good old Seamus Coleman popping up with the winner! :D

HamadaLFC8
01-07-2011, 09:04 PM
I didn't catch the game :P was still at Uni when it was on... thank god I guess? :P haha FML man Roy needs to GTFO asap

Jayhmmz
01-08-2011, 05:44 AM
Well I have good news Hamada, Hodgeson is gone! :) He has successfully GTFO'd.
Dalgleish is in temporary charge.

Charlotte
01-08-2011, 07:06 AM
Hey all, how bout the speculation that said Rednapp will bring Beckham? =P
That's sound promisingly awesome. :)

Jayhmmz
01-08-2011, 07:11 AM
I think Beckham will go to Spurs if the deal goes through. It would be wrong for Beckham not to, as he wants to come back to the Prem. We (Everton) made an offer for him, but he respectively said no and said he would love to play for us, but, Manchester United is too close to his heart to play for Everton.

Just in case some people aren't Savvy with the Premier League and general English city rivalries... Scousers, e.g. Me and everyone else who supports Everton and Liverpool in Merseyside, *****ing HATE Manchester United.

Charlotte
01-08-2011, 07:15 AM
I think Beckham will go to Spurs if the deal goes through. It would be wrong for Beckham not to, as he wants to come back to the Prem. We (Everton) made an offer for him, but he respectively said no and said he would love to play for us, but, Manchester United is too close to his heart to play for Everton.

Just in case some people aren't Savvy with the Premier League and general English city rivalries... Scousers, e.g. Me and everyone else who supports Everton and Liverpool in Merseyside, *****ing HATE Manchester United.

Well tbh, he is my ultimate star of all time. But since he joining the American League(damn it) I never heard bout him anymore. So if he really(I HOPE SO!!!) decided to go with Spurs, I will become the happiest dude in the entire universe!!! I can watch him playing on Premier League again. Yapiddo..

Jayhmmz
01-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Yeah same here, him and Duncan Ferguson are my footballing heroes. Beckham is just a superb example of a man, not just in football, in general. He does so much to help others with the money that he gets.

HamadaLFC8
01-08-2011, 09:58 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HES GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! ROY HODGSON IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

King Kenny at lasstttt!!!! I wasn't gonna wake up 2mrw at 8 AM to catch the game ... BUT NOW I HAVE TOOO!!!! WHOOPH WHOOOP get in thereee LFC will be back !!

I hope ... haha

Charlotte
01-09-2011, 03:08 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HES GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! ROY HODGSON IS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

King Kenny at lasstttt!!!! I wasn't gonna wake up 2mrw at 8 AM to catch the game ... BUT NOW I HAVE TOOO!!!! WHOOPH WHOOOP get in thereee LFC will be back !!

I hope ... haha

Eh, what an unlucky manager he is. Well, I hope that the next manager may show the real Liverpool. I hope so. ::-)

HamadaLFC8
01-09-2011, 07:17 AM
ahahha I woke up at 8 AM to wach LFC on a sunday, I feel like such a hardcore fan! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VynDsxIrulI

Jayhmmz
01-09-2011, 07:59 AM
And you woke up to watch United cheating as they do :P

LysiaMoon
01-09-2011, 08:11 AM
That Was Not A Red Card!

Jayhmmz
01-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Shouldn't have been a red, but it was as much Gerrard's fault as it was Webb's for sending him off. Referees are reknown to be ****e, so you risk it by going in like that with two feet and studs showing, Gerrard is stupid like that, and I'm not just saying that because I'm an Everton fan either!

HamadaLFC8
01-09-2011, 09:30 AM
On top of that, its Howard Webb that ***^&%^$#%#%#@@#! >: ( Can't stand this idiot!

Bu in general I'm very happy with the performance! :D Next week .. best derby in football

Merseyside Derby <3

Jayhmmz
01-09-2011, 10:04 AM
Yeah the performance was somewhat uplifting. Gerrard misses the derby though, big loss for you. Yeah can't wait for the derby at Castle Greyskull! ;)

LysiaMoon
01-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Grrr Man U are naughty nasty cheaty poo's!!! I still sont agree with that red card!
I don't really like football if I'm honest - I do watch some games though and I play Fifa.
Football just makes me angry!
Grrr *angry face*

Jayhmmz
01-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Football is becoming a fanny game now like. Can't make a challenge anymore, I bet rugby players laugh their heads off when they see those toothless, overpaid tw*ts rolling around on the floor in "pain" when they've been glanced off the ball. It ridic.

I hate Man Utd with all of my heart. Scum. Still can't believe that horrible fat knob head Rooney left us to go to them, Judas bastard!

LysiaMoon
01-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Rooney is a glorified ugly mug! I don't see why people worship him!!! :S
You are better off without him anyways !!!

p.s I must always come on here at the wrong time coz it's never very chatty!!! :(

Jayhmmz
01-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Yeah indeed we are :) He is crap now, he really is, not just saying that either out of bitterness.

Never really is chatty at this time of the day my dear with a lot of people being from America!

Jayhmmz
01-16-2011, 08:42 AM
FOR ****S SAKE EVERTON, ****ING **** HOUSES.
Hamada, I hope you have fun watching this game, because we just haven't turned up. ****ing arse holes, the lot of them!
Defense doing what they do best and backing off the attackers, inviting the shot. We have no midfield structure because they're all a gang of fat knobheads and the strikers just aren't in the game what so ever.
We're gunna need something special to get even a draw out of this game.

FFS.

HamadaLFC8
01-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Yeahhhh !! I'm loving it !!!! I'm not gonna put salt in the wound by teasing you, I don't do it. It's football and really anything can happen! But I doubt we will give this away, well I hope! haha Kelly is gonna be a monster very soon! And Torres is slowly getting back to his best!!! We needed a victory like this under King Kenny to regain our confidence!!!

C'MON LIVERPOOL!!!!

Good luck tho Jayhmmz!

Jayhmmz
01-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Kelly will be an excellent Right Back for England. If he doesn't get an England cap in the next two years, then something is seriously wrong! Johnson is a **** full back for England, I'm sick of him. If Johnson is going to play for England, then I would rather have him Right Midfield, but I would always pick Bentley over any other Right Midfield player in England.

Notice Pienaar isn't playing today? He is supposedly with either Spurs or Chelsea. If he goes to Spurs, fair enough. If he goes to Chelsea, he will get a lot of money but his career will be non-existant.

HamadaLFC8
01-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Johnson ... is weird :P I don't know what to say ahha he's getting back to his best I hope, but what the hell is wrong with Skrtel ?! He's been messing up sooo much recently >.<
Wherever Piennar goes I can't see a way for him into the first team, Spurs: Van Der Vaart and Bale and Chelsea has .... I don't know really ahah but they're ew!
I just saw Kyrigiakos getting subbed in... wonder if hes going in for Skrtel .... nope for Agger WTF >.<
oh well good luck !

Jayhmmz
01-16-2011, 09:18 AM
OMG! What a turn around! I was no expecting this! :/ Jesus.
Kelly looked seriously injured there, but he looks alright now.

Pienaar is going to screw his career up going to either of those in conclusion. Spurs have a really, really good team. Sometimes better individuals rather than a better team. The Spurs v United game should be amazing later!

Flab-Ender
01-16-2011, 12:29 PM
i know i'm a lil late here, but I play! Oh, and favorite team, probably Columbus Crew, don't laugh please...

Jayhmmz
01-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Even though Donovan doesn't play for Columbus and plays for the Galaxy, you must kidknap him, and bring him back to us (Everton) where he belongs!

I was reading Landon's twitter feed today, and he was like "Come on you Blues!" and when the game was over, he referred to Everton as "We". What a guy!

HamadaLFC8
01-16-2011, 03:55 PM
hhaha yeahhh teh game was crazyyy .___. we should've won tho :( I'm a bit busy i cant write much :P

TimmoUK
01-16-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm an Arsenal Fan.

Jayhmmz
01-16-2011, 05:29 PM
We should have won it too haha :(
Both had opportunities!

BobTD
01-16-2011, 09:01 PM
A lot of the exchange students last year where from Honduras, they gave me as a going away present. I did watch a lot of games with them and play a lot of soccer on the PS2 while they where here. They where actually pretty good players in real life to lol, I played a few times on the field at our school with full teams. Was good times.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1540/hondurasj.gif

HamadaLFC8
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
yeah no offense to the Americans at all... but I played @ my Uni on Saturday ... and man ... they suck :P

BobTD
01-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I will admit it, probably has to do with most of our top athletes aspiring to the american version of football.

Jayhmmz
01-17-2011, 06:48 AM
I will admit it, probably has to do with most of our top athletes aspiring to the american version of football.

This is a fair reason :P

At least the U.S provided the Premier League with Landon Donovan's presence. Man, what a player he is. I miss him at Everton, I want him to come back :(

I was LOLface when I seen him cheering for Everton on his Twitter, yesterday.

HamadaLFC8
01-20-2011, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hwDETSXPD0

Football fans will never give in, in Austria :)
Jayhmmz you probably know this team, as they kicked Villa out of the Europa League twice in a row ;) SK Rapid Wien even though I hate them since I'm a die hard fan of their city rival FK Austria Wien <3 I must admit, they're support is simply outstanding

Jayhmmz
01-21-2011, 06:06 AM
That is pretty damn outstanding indeed! I wish English football was that vibrant in the stands :( Would be amazing to be a part of, I'm envious! Also, indeed I do know of this team :) Knew about them far before they played Villa, although, I was over the moon when they beat Villa because I hate Villa!

LysiaMoon
01-21-2011, 06:14 AM
RIGHT
I'm like 3rd in my Fantasy Football league and I should be first.
And do you know why?
TEVEZ MATE YOU'RE LETTING ME DOWN.
Bad Tevez.
Anyone else on Fantasy Football Premier League?

Jayhmmz
01-21-2011, 06:16 AM
RIGHT
I'm like 3rd in my Fantasy Football league and I should be first.
And do you know why?
TEVEZ MATE YOU'RE LETTING ME DOWN.
Bad Tevez.
Anyone else on Fantasy Football Premier League?

I don't bother, it's just too damn unpredictable, so I stick to Football Manager 2011 ;)
Tevez is damn unreliable, because he is a very selfish footballer, and he wants the glory to be built around him and his big ego. However, having said that, he is a damn good footballer as well; at times he can pull it off.

LysiaMoon
01-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Haha it really is unpredictable though!
I picked a great team and they aren't producing results!
Tevez is amazing to be fair.
BUT HEEZ NOT GETTIN LYSIA POINTZ :'(

Jayhmmz
01-21-2011, 06:21 AM
Haha it really is unpredictable though!
I picked a great team and they aren't producing results!
Tevez is amazing to be fair.
BUT HEEZ NOT GETTIN LYSIA POINTZ :'(

Well if he isn't getting you points then he is a bad, bad man!! Grrr @ him, the volcano neck.

Ah well, at least when Tim Cahill comes back from the Asia Cup after playing for Aus, you can put him in your team ;) He will get you points!! What a guy!

LysiaMoon
01-21-2011, 06:26 AM
I've got Cahill!
Here's my team:
Goalie: Hart (Al Habsi Sub)
Defense: Baines, Evra, Skrtel, Elmohamady (Foley Sub)
Midfield: Walcott, Barry, Cahill, Malouda (C) (Gamst-Pedersen sub)
Forward: Tevez, Wellbeck (Piquionne sub)

Jayhmmz
01-21-2011, 06:29 AM
I've got Cahill!
Here's my team:
Goalie: Hart (Al Habsi Sub)
Defense: Baines, Evra, Skrtel, Elmohamady (Foley Sub)
Midfield: Walcott, Barry, Cahill, Malouda (C) (Gamst-Pedersen sub)
Forward: Tevez, Wellbeck (Piquionne sub)

Oh god you have Baines too, I love you.
We'll make an Everton fan of you yet!

LysiaMoon
01-21-2011, 06:31 AM
^_^ Hehe!
Aww I love you!
But it's Man City all the way for meeeeee!

Jayhmmz
01-21-2011, 06:33 AM
^_^ Hehe!
Aww I love you!
But it's Man City all the way for meeeeee!

Man City!? :O But you live in Weymouth! Why so?
Did you support them back in the Maine Road days, or just since they got all of their moniez!? ;)

HamadaLFC8
01-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Why did you put Skrtel ? :P He's been messing up so much xD

Jayhmmz
01-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Why did you put Skrtel ? :P He's been messing up so much xD

Squirtle is a bad player like. Inconsistent as hell. Also, he has a skull head =3

HamadaLFC8
01-21-2011, 10:10 AM
The Premier League is bracing itself for a major battle with Michel Platini over a controversial plan by the UEFA president to overhaul the domestic league season so it runs from March to October – in what looks like a pre-emptive strike in FIFA’s drive to hold the 2022 Qatar World Cup in the winter.
The plans first emerged yesterday in a report in Germany’s Bild newspaper which claims to have leaked documents detailing radical proposals being drawn up by Platini, and believed to have the backing of FIFA president Sepp Blatter, to force major change on the European game.
Fifa and UEFA want the big European leagues to fall in line with a worldwide model which would see the domestic league season running from mid-March to the end of October. The plans propose playing World Cup or European Championship qualifying games from November to mid-December and using the time until mid-January for the players to rest.

Full Article Here - Caughtoffside (http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/01/21/uefa-and-fifa-plan-outrageous-european-league-shift-to-a-march-to-october-season/)

What ... the ..... $%^$^%^%&^*&(*)(^#$%#@#$ >:( >:( >:( >:(

F*** FIFA!

Jayhmmz
01-21-2011, 10:14 AM
WHAT THE ****!?
Why the **** are they doing this!? Sepp Blatter hates the Premier League and England in general, which is why we didn't get to host the World Cup, which is so controversial! Anything that effects England in a negative way, he will support it all the while.

That's just dire. Why the hell are Qatar even being allowed to host the WC!? You know it's a bad decision when you have to restructure domestic competitions just for the sake of one WC. What an outrage!

HamadaLFC8
01-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Indeed!

I always hated Fifa since they day I started knowing more about football. There should be like a revolution to burn their office or something >:(

norid
01-21-2011, 11:21 PM
I agree! They should have put it in a more pleasent country... like the U.S or anywhere but Qatar

HamadaLFC8
01-22-2011, 11:01 AM
WOLVES 0 - 3 LIVERPOOL
WOOOOT FINALLY AN AWAY WIN!!!!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs787.ash1/167727_10150126744149703_187320114702_7877745_7019 668_n.jpg

And Everton got a late point huh? ;) didn't watch the match, how was it ?
Also Spurs in extra time got a point away to N'castle!

Edit: heres a video of the 2nd goal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoZFuneevDk

norid
01-22-2011, 12:13 PM
That was an awesome shot!

Jayhmmz
01-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Yeah man I watched the Liverpool game in the Pub.
The Everton game was ****ing ****e. Played a 4-4-2 against them and we still only managed a point. We should have been beaten, they hit the posts about twice at least, as far as I can remember. We need to buy new players, and quick!

norid
01-24-2011, 05:43 PM
ah looks like chelsea is pickig up some confidence again with some wins... I know there only medicore teams but still...

HamadaLFC8
01-24-2011, 06:22 PM
I really hope LFC gets a striker before the transfer window closes AND ASHLEY YOUNG PLEASE!!!

Jayhmmz
01-24-2011, 07:18 PM
I really hope LFC gets a striker before the transfer window closes AND ASHLEY YOUNG PLEASE!!!

The rumour is, is that you're after Charlie Adam from Blackpool, after he has been reportedly unhappy at Blackpool. He handed in a transfer request this morning, however, it was swiftly rejected by Blackpool.

If Adam was to be sold though, Blackpool would want at least £10mil for him.

HamadaLFC8
01-28-2011, 11:25 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
SUAREZ IS A LIVERPUDLIAN!!!! Finally! Thank god we really needed that now, let's get back into the top 4 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqW150yoBe4
Another vid. from Austria, catchy tune :P

Jayhmmz
01-29-2011, 07:33 AM
Lucky bastards getting Suarez! Major talks of Torres leaving though. He has handed in a transfer request and told the board that he doesn't want to play for Liverpool anymore. However, the board rejected his transfer request, but Torres is still unhappy at Liverpool and wants to leave.
To be honest, I don't really blame him with Charlie Adam being the type of player Liverpool targets now, replacing players of top quality like Xabi Alonso was.
That's a big change in club stature :P

The Everton v Chelsea FA Cup tie is on at the moment. Tense stuff, nothings really happened though, it's just a matter of time until there's a goal though because there's been flashes of awesome play but it's just not getting finished.

HamadaLFC8
01-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah I heard tho he'll give it till the end of the season, if LFC does not make it to the CL he's gonna leave.

I'm actually watching the Asian Cup Final right now, still 0-0 between Australia and Japan. But I actually wanted Everton to win :p

Jayhmmz
01-29-2011, 11:09 AM
Who won in the final? Did Cahill score? :D I know he has been on the score sheet a few times already in the Asia Cup this year. I hope they won.

Grr, Everton 1-1 Chelsea. Chelsea didn't deserve a second chance, can't believe we drawn it. We done enough to knock them out. It was all down to Distin's error to let Kalou through. Lucky bastards.

HamadaLFC8
01-29-2011, 11:12 AM
It's still Extra Time 0-0

and yeah, gonna be pretty hard at the Bridge :/

norid
01-30-2011, 10:04 PM
did anybody see Drog's screamer last week?

Jayhmmz
01-30-2011, 10:07 PM
did anybody see Drog's screamer last week?

I didn't mate. Post a video if you have one, as I was away that weekend and I didn't bother to catch any highlights or replays!

Cheers.

norid
01-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Ahhhh crap...Chelsea signed Torres...I don't think this is a good move.

HamadaLFC8
01-31-2011, 05:02 PM
His armband proved he was a red, Torres Torres
But Romans money turned his head Torres Torres
Went to the club with plastic flags, and where your captain will $hag your wag
Fernando Torres just another cockney slag!!

haha who needs Torres when you have Andy Carroll AND Suarez ?!

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__16/ept_sports_sow_experts-163227952-1296502481.jpg?ymRLKfEDRB0RfRsO

Ok, now seriously, Torres; you can see it he didn't have the passion for LFC anymore there was no drive to win for this team so he might as well leave and now we got 2 excellent strikers! We're gonna go up and he .... I dont care where he goes!

norid
01-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Ya but i'm a chelsea fan and idk how this will turn out....we need a defence more

Jayhmmz
01-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Haha, I think today was a fantastic day for the transfers... apart from Everton... who got... no-one, but anyway *clears throat*

The game at the weekend between Liverpool and Chelsea will be amazing. I think Liverpool are taking a massive step in the right direction, and even though I am an Everton fan and hate Liverpool, I'm excited to see Carrol and Suarez play.
Torres will do well at Chelsea, he will make Anelka and Drogba fight for the shirt. It's good for the club.

HamadaLFC8
01-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Thank you Jayhmmz this just proves one more, that you are a true football fan ;) Respect

norid
02-01-2011, 11:07 AM
DAMN...the forums on ESPn are lit up with rage agaisnt Torres...exactly like Lebron James...sad really...oh well.

Jayhmmz
02-01-2011, 11:17 AM
DAMN...the forums on ESPn are lit up with rage agaisnt Torres...exactly like Lebron James...sad really...oh well.

What's going on with James?
There is a lot of racket about Torres, more than there should be, I don't see the problem.

Here is where the problem lies though; Andy Carroll stated today that he was forced out of Newcastle United, and made to sign the contract with Liverpool! So his heart wasn't and isn't 100% into the move, which is concerning for all concerned.

norid
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM
@ Jayhmmz

When Lebron left cleveland for maimi. People burnt his jersy's spit on is picture... hell thay had billboards made to mock him for selling out. Eh I am with you it;s being over played. Woot Man U is coming in the summer...gonna watch them play Galaxy :D

Jayhmmz
02-01-2011, 11:26 AM
@ Jayhmmz

When Lebron left cleveland for maimi. People burnt his jersy's spit on is picture... hell thay had billboards made to mock him for selling out. Eh I am with you it;s being over played. Woot Man U is coming in the summer...gonna watch them play Galaxy :D

Haha, ok then so it pretty much mirrors what's happening with Torres here then! :P However, I don't think billboards will be made ;) Things are too politically correct over here, it's boring.

That will be good for you! I wish Donovan left the Galaxy and came back to Everton :'(

norid
02-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Me too. He needs to get out there!

HamadaLFC8
02-02-2011, 04:02 PM
LUIS FREAKIN SUAREZ <3

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__16/ept_sports_sow_experts-618245334-1296667440.jpg?ymwcyfEDzTtflYdS
You will be destroyed on Sunday

Jayhmmz
02-02-2011, 04:05 PM
LUIS FREAKIN SUAREZ <3

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__16/ept_sports_sow_experts-618245334-1296667440.jpg?ymwcyfEDzTtflYdS
You will be destroyed on Sunday

Haha! :D
Meireles on target again too - however, there were suspicions of it being an own goal. Nevertheless a good start for Suarez! Good result too.

I am gutted that we lost against Arsenal yesterday, we didn't deserve to, we handed their arse to them, wankers. I hate Arsene Wenger too, the moaning bast.

norid
02-02-2011, 05:02 PM
HAHA It should be a good game saturday!
WOOT Daniel scored for Bolton!

HamadaLFC8
02-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah Meireles is amazinggg .____. haha

Yeah you guys unlucky, rumors of Moyes getting sacked eh?

Jayhmmz
02-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah Meireles is amazinggg .____. haha

Yeah you guys unlucky, rumors of Moyes getting sacked eh?

Harmless rumours, Sir; started by Liverpool fans :P

Jayhmmz
02-05-2011, 11:03 AM
HOLY ****!

What a day of football is has been so far! We (Everton) just beat Blackpool 5-3! Also, after Newcastle being 4-0 down to Arsenal, they managed to pull it back to 4-4!

38 goals, so far, have been scored in the Premier League today, beating the previous record of 36 goals... and we still have the Manchester United vs. Wolves game to be played!

Could the goal tally hit 40 before the day is out!?

What a programme 'Match of the Day' is going to be tonight. I cannot wait.

So happy Everton smashed Blackpool though, we definitely needed that! I'm so happy :D
COYB!

HamadaLFC8
02-05-2011, 11:18 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! Sick day man!!! wtf Newcastle ?!!!?!?!? What the hell did they eat during half time ?!?!!? Wow they must've played reallllly bad in the 2nd half

And Blackpool gave you quiet a bloodrush at the end didn't they? ;) haha

Jayhmmz
02-05-2011, 11:31 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! Sick day man!!! wtf Newcastle ?!!!?!?!? What the hell did they eat during half time ?!?!!? Wow they must've played reallllly bad in the 2nd half

And Blackpool gave you quiet a bloodrush at the end didn't they? ;) haha

I have no idea what happened to them at half time! But it must have been a hell of a team talk from Pardew!! :D I'm happy they got a draw out of the game! I dislike Arsenal after our game midweek, they're so lucky! Also, I hate Wenger :D

But yeah, Blackpool were pissing me off big time! We had a perfectly good goal disallowed early in the game because the ref gave us a free-kick instead! INSANE decision!
5-3 though! OMG. So happy :D

I sense that Torres is gunna score a bag full against you tomorrow ;)
However, Suarez may do the same... :P What a game it will be!
I have the Man Utd game on now!

HamadaLFC8
02-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Yeahh tomorrow will be WARRR >;O ahaha but I can't wait, I have a feeling LFC players will go in even more motivated now that Torres left!

Jayhmmz
02-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Man Utd 1-1 Wolves, and there's only been 9 minutes of the game played!

That takes today's tally to 40 goals! INSANE MAN!

HamadaLFC8
02-05-2011, 02:30 PM
WOOOOT !!!
WELL DONE Wolves <3 :D

Jayhmmz
02-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Indeed! :D They defended like their lives depended on it! Man Utd didn't play at all well.

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 12:37 AM
So today is the day of the Munich Air Disaster

RIP all people who lost their lives that day

Even though I hate United more than anything else, it's just a sport and people shouldn't chant/make jokes about stuff like this.

on another note
CHELSEA AND TORRES WILL BE MASSACRED >:[

Jayhmmz
02-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Lmao! I loved the ending note there :P
I am unhappy that I had to read a load of useless ****e to get to this post. Some people just post things for the sake of their post count.

Anyways, are you watching the West Ham v Birmingham game atm?

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 09:33 AM
No hahha i was asleep, I woke up at thinking the game would start now, but it's just a pre-game show -.- haha fml

Jayhmmz
02-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Haha :P
Oh god, it's almost time for the Liverpool/Chelsea game. Suarez doesn't start, he is on the bench. Same with Luiz for Chelsea... But it's understandable as they won't be used to the break-neck pace of the Premiership!

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Yeah!! Thank god Carragher is finally back :')

And btw I'm so lost, wtf is going on with Carroll ?! When is he gonna play ???

Jayhmmz
02-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah!! Thank god Carragher is finally back :')

And btw I'm so lost, wtf is going on with Carroll ?! When is he gonna play ???

Carroll is out with a thigh injury atm. It will be some weeks until he makes it into the starting line-up.

The thing about Carroll is, is that he is a long-ball player. The only play he is used to at the moment is having the ball booted up the full length of the pitch towards him, he will have to get used to on-the-floor football that Liverpool play, as it would be a crime to miss out Gerrard in a build up to a goal.

He will have a lot of work to do yet!

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 09:55 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's why!!!! haha I was like where the eff is this guyyy D:< haha

anyways yeah you're right but he'll sure come in handy for us :D

Jayhmmz
02-06-2011, 09:56 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's why!!!! haha I was like where the eff is this guyyy D:< haha

anyways yeah you're right but he'll sure come in handy for us :D

He will eventually be a great player for Liverpool.
Wow, Chelsea have Torres, Anelka and Drogba all starting up front... I would be ****ting my pants if I were you! Haha!

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Torres is non-existant haha

AND RODRIGUEZ WTF MAN :'(

Jayhmmz
02-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Torres is non-existant haha

AND RODRIGUEZ WTF MAN :'(

This game is the worst Chelsea v Liverpool match up in a long while.

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 12:02 PM
chelsea fc 0 - 1 Liverpool Football Club

I wonder how Torres likes that :D thanks to chelsea for the 6 points this season tho :)
YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY!!!! 8)

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 12:18 PM
HAHAHAH

http://i51.tinypic.com/qys2sh.jpg

Jayhmmz
02-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Haha, what about that time that Agger hit Torres in the face? :P
Disappointing game though.

HamadaLFC8
02-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh yeahhh and thattt ahjhahaha :D awesome I loved it !!!

Jayhmmz
02-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Oh yeahhh and thattt ahjhahaha :D awesome I loved it !!!

Im just waiting for there to be a GIF file of it, showing it over and over again :P Haha.

Jayhmmz
02-13-2011, 01:32 PM
So Hamada...
What say you to this weekends display?
It's safe to say that I feel like disowning Everton from my life right now after that poor performance... it wasn't even poor... it was DEVOSTATING.

HamadaLFC8
02-13-2011, 04:16 PM
I watched 20 mins of the LFC game only cuz I had to go do my drivers license, I passed woo :D haha at least I saw Meireles' goal ^.^

And yeah Everton, I actually feel bad for you guys :P haha come to the bright side Be A Liverpool fan :)

OH AND as much as I hate him .. WOW @ Rooney's goal

Jayhmmz
02-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Congrats man! :)
Yeah his goal was really good, as was Rooney's! Goal of the season I would say.
Everton are now three points from the drop zone :( Wahhh. So annoying.
In a very weird way, I hope we get relegated so it gives the board a frigging wake up call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayhmmz
02-19-2011, 09:48 AM
****ing have that Chelsea!! Knocked out of the FA Cup!
Everton were by far the better team as well, well deserved.
We had way more passion and it just shows you that Chelsea can't buy passion!

"We're on the march with Moyes' army, we're all going to Wembley!"

Get in Everton!
Baines > Cole.
Cole is scum.

That is all.

ShadowMantis
02-19-2011, 11:16 AM
lol, CRUZ AZUL!!!
yeah boy! mucho amor 4 da conejo (^.^)

HamadaLFC8
02-19-2011, 01:56 PM
haha I didn't watch it! But I'd much rather have you guys win then Chelsea :P how did Torres do ??? :p I'm sure he's sooo regretting his move ahaha

Jayhmmz
02-19-2011, 02:46 PM
haha I didn't watch it! But I'd much rather have you guys win then Chelsea :P how did Torres do ??? :p I'm sure he's sooo regretting his move ahaha

He's not allowed to play in the competition as he has already played in it for Liverpool; he is cup tied.
Such a good day :D

edit**

check this out too :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/2uq0ql2.jpg

Heitinga shoulder barges Gashley Cole on his way past... Cole turns around to say something to him, he realises it was Heitinga who barged him, so he doesn't utter a ****ing word, hahaha! **** house. I love Heitinga, he is hard as nails!

HamadaLFC8
02-19-2011, 07:57 PM
hahahaha LMAO he was like owwww what the .... :o

Jayhmmz
02-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Indeed :D
Serves him right, the twat. How dare he cheat on Cheryl Tweedy!! >:[

HamadaLFC8
02-19-2011, 09:03 PM
exactly! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN NEED TO CHEAT ON HER?! She's freakin gorgeous!

HamadaLFC8
03-02-2011, 11:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNayV2-Hs78&feature=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCS0Q_fC0Pg&feature=feedu

most recent game on wednesday :O crazyy

Jayhmmz
03-03-2011, 04:31 AM
Holy crap! That looks immense! Haha xD

Urgh, can't believe we got knocked out the FA Cup by Reading -_-

Jayhmmz
03-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Hamada, you watching the FA Cup game between United and Arsenal? It's gunna be a cracker!

HamadaLFC8
03-12-2011, 10:29 AM
I'd love to man! I'm dropping my mom @ the airport tho in Detroit which is a 2 hour trip :/

Jayhmmz
03-12-2011, 10:30 AM
No way! :( Shame..
Did you manage to watch the Birmingham v Bolton game, earlier?
Ended Birmingham 2-3 Bolton, it was an awesome game!

HamadaLFC8
03-12-2011, 10:31 AM
LMFAO NO AGAIN
I woke up right when at FT xD

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Dont Like Foooty At All TBH . Think Am Only Boy Who Dont

paecmaker
03-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Dont Like Foooty At All TBH . Think Am Only Boy Who Dont

I like to play football but hate watching it.(except for goles)

Jayhmmz
03-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Stop dirtying a nice football thread with such anti-football comments!! :P Ha ha!

*pumps shotgun*

Jayhmmz
03-17-2011, 04:34 PM
http://twitvid.com/AHCJ1

LMAO! Balotelli can't get his training bib on! Haha. Robbie Savage's reaction in that video is priceless. Can't stop laughing!

HamadaLFC8
03-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Worst week of my life :'( :'( :'(
i swear nothings going right this week I can;t wait till its over tomororw

Jayhmmz
03-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Worst week of my life :'( :'( :'(
i swear nothings going right this week I can;t wait till its over tomororw

Shocking game like.. I thought you were going to have Braga at Anfield!

CL draw has just been made, it's exciting stuff!!

1. Inter v Shakthar
2. Chelsea v Man United (surprise, surprise)
3. Real Madrid v Spurs
4. Barcelona v FC Schalke.

Winners of game 1 & 2 will play each other in the Semi Finals.
Winners of game 3 & 4 will play each other in the Semi Finals.

It's worth putting a bet on Man United v Barcelona in the CL final.

HamadaLFC8
03-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Inter, Man U, Real, and Barca will advance !

HamadaLFC8
03-20-2011, 10:35 AM
Sunderland 0 - 2 Liverpool FC <3

What a goal by LUIS SUAREZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9BOFHmyDSE

Jayhmmz
04-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Holy ****, Ham! Are you watching Everton v Wolves right now?

We're winning 3-0, and it's only half time! :D
Beckford scored a fantastic headed goal, from an Osman cross; Phil Neville scored an absolute rocket from 20 yards out, and Bilyaletdinov scored an immense screamer, right into the top corner, from 25+ yards out! He ripped through the middle of the field, and let an actual meteor of a shot go! :D

Definitely two goal of the month contenders right there. Bilyaletdinov's goal was a goal of the season contender, for sure!

So happy! I hope we don't let this slip in the second half though.. a 3-0 at half time is nothing, against a team like Wolves, in their current situation. They need to win this game, really.. so I am scared :D

HamadaLFC8
04-09-2011, 09:29 AM
No man :'( Fox Soccer is showing Man U : Fulham -_______________-

But congrats!!! haha you guys def. deserve more points than you have right now!!!

BUT yo CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! Schalke wtf? owned and Spurs epic fail man lol @ crouch
LFC doesn't have anything to play for :D

Jayhmmz
04-09-2011, 09:44 AM
We won! :D
We're now just one point behind Liverpool ;)
Who do you play on Monday?

CL was insane, Spurs got raped as expected; Crouch was a silly bastard for getting sent off.

Bilyletdinov goal: Golazo! Diniyar Bilyaletdinov v Wolves (http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/golazo!-diniyar-bilyaletdinov-wolves-8995642/)

Neville goal: Phil Neville v Wolves (http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/phil-neville-wolves-8995588/)

Beckford goal: Jermaine Beckford v Wolves (http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/jermaine-beckford-wolves-8995500/)

Jayhmmz
04-09-2011, 09:45 AM
We won! :D
We're now just one point behind Liverpool ;)
Who do you play on Monday?

CL was insane, Spurs got raped as expected; Crouch was a silly bastard for getting sent off.

Bilyletdinov goal: Golazo! Diniyar Bilyaletdinov v Wolves (http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/golazo!-diniyar-bilyaletdinov-wolves-8995642/)

Neville goal: Phil Neville v Wolves (http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/phil-neville-wolves-8995588/)

Beckford goal: Jermaine Beckford v Wolves (http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/jermaine-beckford-wolves-8995500/)

HamadaLFC8
04-09-2011, 09:58 AM
haha we're playing City ... :P

you should support us because City are just money hunting bas***s

Bilyafjedijfruieis goal was awesome!!!!!
Reminds me of this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9GgGlvx0E

Jayhmmz
04-09-2011, 10:09 AM
I'm sorry man, I will be supporting City, even though I heavily dislike them :P
We have two things to play for.. a European spot in 6th place, and to finish above Liverpool at the end of the season! With the remaining games left, we should do really well! (on paper)

It was a good goal like!! I actually near screamed when it went in with excitement, ha! Neville's goal was good enough, but that one, superb!

That was a great finish by Agger, indeed.

Saph
04-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Ew, football.

What am I doing in this thread OMG!!!

*gets WTF pwnd by flying football shoes*

Jayhmmz
04-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Ew, football.

What am I doing in this thread OMG!!!

*gets WTF pwnd by flying football shoes*

Don't post in it if you don't like it :P
You're dirtying mine and Hamada's crib.

Saph
04-09-2011, 03:41 PM
My bad, I'll leave :(

HamadaLFC8
04-09-2011, 07:37 PM
GTFO >:( hahah :P

btw Jayhmmz ... Australia is doing quiet well :o fan wise ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8532k9u2g&feature=related

Jayhmmz
04-09-2011, 09:17 PM
GTFO >:( hahah :P

btw Jayhmmz ... Australia is doing quiet well :o fan wise ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8532k9u2g&feature=related

Holy crap! That is some impressive support! I didn't know the Australians were so.. fanatical about Football!

HamadaLFC8
04-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Holy crap! That is some impressive support! I didn't know the Australians were so.. fanatical about Football!

Right?!?!?! but it's pretty much just Melbourne that's THAT good, the others are kinda slacking behind :/

Jayhmmz
04-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Right?!?!?! but it's pretty much just Melbourne that's THAT good, the others are kinda slacking behind :/

Yeah, well the reason I'm surprised is because I've seen a few games Live before, and when I look at the crowd, there's loads of empty seats! I mustn't have been watching a Melbourne game! :P

However, Everton played Melbourne in the pre-season.. I'm pretty sure.

HamadaLFC8
04-13-2011, 02:41 PM
So the new LFC kit was supposed to be revealed tomorrow, BUT somebody leaked it :P uh oh haha ITS FREAKIN AWESOME im soooo getting it
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/276138868.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302711589&Signature=eiclLxk67bG2KMWrMEJJoAwDqHY%3D

Btw I really want Spurs to score at least 1, I really feel bad for them and their first half performance was really good, all their missing was the final touch!

Jayhmmz
04-13-2011, 02:48 PM
So the new LFC kit was supposed to be revealed tomorrow, BUT somebody leaked it :P uh oh haha ITS FREAKIN AWESOME im soooo getting it
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/276138868.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302711589&Signature=eiclLxk67bG2KMWrMEJJoAwDqHY%3D

Btw I really want Spurs to score at least 1, I really feel bad for them and their first half performance was really good, all their missing was the final touch!

I can't see the image mate.. :(

Ha, I know, it's shocking for Spurs like. They played well indeed, it's just players like Aaron Lennon who **** it up for them; he is ****.

HamadaLFC8
04-13-2011, 03:26 PM
and this time it's been Gomez .... wtf .... was that :/

Jayhmmz
04-13-2011, 03:37 PM
and this time it's been Gomez .... wtf .... was that :/

If Gomes was consistent, he would be a fantastic keeper.

HamadaLFC8
04-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Very true!!!

Anyways lemme try another pic

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/assets/suarezaway400.jpg

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/kit_2011_83922.jpg

Jayhmmz
04-13-2011, 09:21 PM
Very true!!!

Anyways lemme try another pic

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/assets/suarezaway400.jpg

http://assets.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/kit_2011_83922.jpg

Not too bad!

HamadaLFC8
04-14-2011, 01:19 PM
On April 15th '89,
What could've been a joyous time,
96 friends, we all will miss!
And all the Kopites want justice!

Justice For The 96

http://www.neowin.net/forum/uploads/post-84865-1113560003.png

Jayhmmz
04-14-2011, 01:32 PM
James Aspinall used to play out with me and my brother when I was a kid, sadly I cannot remember it all that well.

HamadaLFC8
04-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Ah damn :/ RIP <3

I'm watching MLS right now (Portland Timbers : Chicago Fire ) and I must admit, MLS is by FAR not as bad as what most people think it is. The stadium is rocking right now (Portland's up 2-0) they jump, sing, drum its amazing really... They have organized chanting and the atmosphere surely beats Old Trafford :p I'm gonna start watching MLS from now whenever I can, I'll keep you updated Jayhmmzy :P

Jayhmmz
04-15-2011, 06:25 AM
I watched Toronto v LA Galaxy about three nights ago, and I concur! The atmosphere was awesome. It was an all right game too, quite a few decent players on the pitch; passing accuracy is something to be desired though :P