PDA

View Full Version : What did you get?

Samus-Fan
12-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Merry late Christmas to everyone!

With it being 30 minutes since Christmas of '10, I thought, why not ask what you got?

I got a remote control zombie, dismember me zombie, a Portal WCC shirt, Plants vs. Zombies action figures, Audio Technica AD-700 headphones (Some really nice open-backs), double bass kit for guitar hero, 14 drum sticks, puzzles, rugby ball, couple other things.
I won't list every single thing.

What things did GF get?

Jaykub
12-25-2010, 11:47 PM
I got some Money, a new camera. phone, a few games.. just some random stuff.

EpsilonX
12-25-2010, 11:56 PM
I got a home theater speaker system for my tv, the alien movies and expendables on blu ray, a bunch of candy, a couple games, and a guitar pedal

Project Blaze
12-26-2010, 12:36 AM
I didn't get anything. >_< We didn't do Christmas this year.. except the turkey that we were gonna have, but we're having it tomorrow. lol This year's Christmas sucked grand in this house. -_-

Jayhmmz
12-26-2010, 07:23 AM
Assassins Creed Brotherhood, new gaming mouse and keyboard, Mad Catz steering wheel and pedals for the xbox, The Pacific and Pirates of the Caribbean box sets for Bluray, some Everton FC accessories, the usual socks and toiletries presents, lost of chocolate (which I am reluctant to eat) £200, and I am still yet to get presents off my girl friend and her family, I think I'm getting a new camera off her, but I don't know what else I'm getting off her parents, sister etc... I find out tomorrow :) yay!

Blackbird
12-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Buying present to yourself doesn't count ^_^

I did bought myself a Qpad 5k and Q-pad XXL Mousepad, the best feeling I even had. Whatever I forgot to buy myself a headset LoL.

Present?

I got money and some present card to buy in store, nothing much really. :)

insert_cliche_here
12-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Damn, some pretty good loot being mentioned. Nice work every one :p

I got a heap of vegan choccies, a silver arm band from the Oxfam shop and a coffee grinder from my mum and dad and a few other bits and pieces for the kitchen. My boyfriend gave me two books (Lord of the Rings and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas), a really awesome thurmos type container, mixing/serving bowls and delicious body scrub from Lush <3 (I asked from kitchen stuff, I received kitchen stuff, I am happy :D)

I hope everyone had an awesome christmas! And stay safe over new years <3

Iceskater101
12-26-2010, 09:09 PM
lets see
I got some victoria secret yoga pants and they are black and the fold over has roses and it says Love Pink, I got 5 new pair of underwear a pack of socks, some designer makeup (Bobbi Brown) and the sims 3 for xbox 360 and some new pj's which I am wearing now
and yeah thats basically it but this year was a good christmas! :)

EpsilonX
12-26-2010, 11:17 PM
omg, my friend got me xenogears for christmas. me = happy lol

Dess
12-27-2010, 05:26 AM
I got lots of jewelry this year.... I can't help but think my family doesn't know me at all... 5 pairs of earrings, 3 pairs of diamond studs, and 2 pair of diamond dangly ones ( my holes grew over a year or two ago....), a tiffany charm bracelet (that I'll probably never wear), and a diamond pendant necklace....

My brother got me some little statue things... my twin and Zid each got me a game on Steam..... so that's win.

Kenoi
12-27-2010, 09:27 AM
didn't really get anything special... I pretty much went to the store & got some hygiene products... -- shampoo, deodorant, a luffa sponge, shaving cream, razor blades for shaving.... thats about it... oh & food. HAHA.

LemonRising
12-27-2010, 07:50 PM
I got.. a lot. A lot more than I expected. For sure.

My mom, dad, grandy and a few other relatives gave me money towards my new tablet, which I got on boxing day ( :
300 bucks well spent : D

Books: CRIME, Led Zepp bio, bought myself kat von d's new book and X-Necroshia tpb (I had 75 bucks worth of chapters gift cards). My moms bf got me a tim burton notepad signed by tim burton! O:
Movies: Scott Pilgrim vs the world (LOVE), toy story 3 (FINALLY), pathfinders (VIKINGS VS NATIVES? AWESOME).

Got an Alien figure, and the jaw moves : D I havent opened him yet. got a hand full of comics, big stuffed owl and a small one. A huge body pillow THAT IS AMAZINGLY COMFY (i had seen it with my dad and I go "ITS PRETTY AND ITS ONLY ___" and hes like "pfffffffff that ridiculous dont waste your money" then he bought it :3)
I got two scarves (one I designed and my grandy made it). got some beauty product stuffff. This glass thing with a wolf carved in it thats really pretty. Shirts. A snow globe. An alligator skin case thing (fake skin) idk and and
so much.
ALSO MASS EFFECT FROM ZID.
AND A SHIRT FROM ILYICH.
and I still owe everyone drawings ) : but I still dont have any time? wat

Im spoiled D:

TinyGlassKnives
12-27-2010, 08:08 PM
AC 2 ^^

4/5 :3 awsum game

EpsilonX
12-27-2010, 09:47 PM
AND A SHIRT FROM ILYICH.

he wants you :kiss::kiss:
:p

Riku-Nara
12-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Game wise, I treated myself to some fallout add-ons, and some xbox live games, & a gamefly membership.

I camped out for these Cool Grey 11's that dropped on the 23rd
Copped a North Face Hoodie, Some Sean John Cologne (for the ladies), and a white G-shock, to be a hipster.

+$80, and meaningful cards from family.

chibimel
12-27-2010, 11:18 PM
i got a camera, a blender (yay), clothes, money, chocolate, jewelry etc.

HamadaLFC8
12-28-2010, 05:35 AM
I actually just got a laptop yesterday from my dad :D :D :D does that count ?

LemonRising
12-28-2010, 12:58 PM
I actually just got a laptop yesterday from my dad :D :D :D does that count ?

YES IT DOES *hi5*

Lol Chibi, time to make daiquiris? : D

lull eps

chibimel
12-28-2010, 01:12 PM
YES IT DOES *hi5*

Lol Chibi, time to make daiquiris? : D

lull eps

HECK YA, dude.. i'll invite you over once ive learned how to make them!
hahaha!

LemonRising
12-28-2010, 01:13 PM
HECK YA, dude.. i'll invite you over once ive learned how to make them!
hahaha!

Awesome : D

I've had a littlleee bit of experience making them, hehe

sajith menon
01-10-2012, 03:31 AM
oh wow you all seem to be very lucky since i am an Indian so i did not got anything anyways i hope i will get all these in Diwali. but was really great to hear about what all you got .