PDA

View Full Version : im getting old...

chibimel
12-27-2010, 11:05 PM
christmas is over :(
tear tear
thanks for the SOW votes, im flattered and since it's not as busy you'll be seeing me around just a tad more :D missed you guys!

so for christmas we went to Knotts Berry Farm, and for those who dont know what that is.. it's an amusement park. there is a roller coaster there called the "ghost rider"..

im getting to old for this sh**

that thing was going WAY too fast, and it was so rough we all got off and were complaining about back problems, haha.. im getting old..

LiNuX
12-27-2010, 11:39 PM
I've never been a fan of roller coasters.

And we're all getting old. With age comes wisdom.

EpsilonX
12-28-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm 20, i still ride all the rollercoasters lmao. I ride all the thrill rides.

chibimel
12-28-2010, 01:04 AM
well the other roller coasters were smooth.. ghost rider was so jittery.. i hurt my back :( lol

EpsilonX
12-28-2010, 01:30 AM
well the other roller coasters were smooth.. ghost rider was so jittery.. i hurt my back :( lol

i went on this ride at cedar point, the mean streak, and it hurt my brain it was so rattly

HamadaLFC8
12-28-2010, 04:28 AM
roller.... roller... ROLLER COASTERS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! Whenever I'm at a Theme Park I have to ride every single one of them D:< hahaha

chibimel
12-28-2010, 01:05 PM
ahhhhh.. lol
im pretty good about riding all the roller coasters.. except the ones that (like EpsilonX said)
are rattly.. and the ones that drop you straight down four hundred feet.. sorry.. but the human body wasnt meant to be doing that.. HAHA

LemonRising
12-28-2010, 01:14 PM
I dont trust wooden roller coasters

they're just.. too wooden. and old.
old wood.

chibimel
12-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I dont trust wooden roller coasters

they're just.. too wooden. and old.
old wood.

haha yes!! they are!! and scary and i always think they're gonna fall apart!