PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2. (short story)

Kenoi
12-29-2010, 01:25 PM
Anyway, I know this is probably or maybe irrelevant but....

I almost completed this game on the trophies... I got about just 1 more left --
'Fly swatter'.

knowing that you cannot find that flying machine & use it again, is there any other way to replay that mission? I think it was around sequence 12..

(please no flaming, its just a question...)

Knibbler
12-29-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm afraid theres no way. Unless you have downloaded sequence 13, (the bonfire one)
The only way to do it without dlc is to run through the game again.

Add me on PSN - knibbler

jango
12-29-2010, 01:34 PM
I wondered where you'd been Kenoi .. now I know!

Ilyich Valken
12-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Like Knibbs said, run through it again or download Bonfire of the Vanities.

glenofimaal
12-30-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm afraid theres no way. Unless you have downloaded sequence 13, (the bonfire one)
The only way to do it without dlc is to run through the game again.

Add me on PSN - knibbler

This.

Thankfully in ACB you can replay missions :cheesy:

Kenoi
12-30-2010, 08:31 PM
man! I think I might get brotherhood... and yeah thanks knibbler for the help, thats what I kinda did.... bought the DLC...and man, this trophy's kinda hard.. & sure i'll add.

@ jango: sorry man! I've been too busy gaming it up this holiday weekend! I gotta make the most of it! HAHA.

Ilyich Valken
12-31-2010, 10:07 AM
This.

Thankfully in ACB you can replay missions :cheesy:

You can replay missions in any of the games. It just so happens you can't replay that one memory in AC2.

Aizen
01-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Just got all three Assassins Creeds, going to have to go through them all. Should be fun.

BeanieOnMyHead
01-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Just got all three Assassins Creeds, going to have to go through them all. Should be fun.

I'm getting Brotherhood in some time.
I've played the first one years back, but i had loads of fun!
Good luck to you, you'lle have a blast :D

Blackbird
01-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Brotherhood is fun, worth buying :)

Raoul
01-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Is it worth playing Assassins Creed 2 worth playing, because I don't want to be disappointed in the game I am scared to play games that are short, because just as you are enjoying the game and then when you see again the game is finished.

TRUFFLE
01-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Its too simple as I see it

Jayhmmz
01-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Assassins Creed II is a fantastic game with a great story line, and AC: Brotherhood follows on from ACII brilliantly. It's a gorgeous looking game with great mechanics and I would recommend ACII to anyone and everyone that loves gaming.

Raoul
02-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Assassins Creed II is a fantastic game with a great story line, and AC: Brotherhood follows on from ACII brilliantly. It's a gorgeous looking game with great mechanics and I would recommend ACII to anyone and everyone that loves gaming.

Cool then il start playing this game and killing people with my knife lol I didn't say stabbing this time:laugh1::laugh1:although you must do that:cheesy::cheesy:

Yasdnil
03-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Anyone fancy rating Assassin's Creed 2 for me please? I need some independent raters for some research I'm doing. Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank-you.

Rating Video Games (http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/472675/rating-video-games)

Raoul
03-16-2011, 05:36 AM
You should watch out for double posting miss:) it catches you in the end and then it's not going to be lovely. which games are you into?

Yasdnil
03-16-2011, 05:55 AM
Apologies, I didn't mean to double post- the first time my computer was being slow, and I thought it hadn't posted, so I tried again (but it obviously had done it the first time!)

I'm into all-sorts really. I like racing games, and have been working through F1 2010 recently, although it's pretty tricky in places. Need for Speed: Shift is also one I've been into recently.

As well as racing games, I like some FPSs, although I'm not as good at those, and can find them pretty frustrating sometimes!

Raoul
03-16-2011, 06:26 AM
Apologies, I didn't mean to double post- the first time my computer was being slow, and I thought it hadn't posted, so I tried again (but it obviously had done it the first time!)

I'm into all-sorts really. I like racing games, and have been working through F1 2010 recently, although it's pretty tricky in places. Need for Speed: Shift is also one I've been into recently.

As well as racing games, I like some FPSs, although I'm not as good at those, and can find them pretty frustrating sometimes!

Lol you should play Dead Space 1 and 2 that is an awesome game I love playing them:cheesy: they are not FPS it's like Resident Evil 5 view, the game is really worth playing

Yasdnil
04-27-2011, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the recommendations. I started playing Dead Space 2 a few weeks ago. I haven't had much chance to play it much, but am liking it so far! Some parts a pretty scary.... :-0