PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Real Super Mario Bros 2

Coke457
01-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Doki Doki Panic is not becoming that fun to play anymore. And trying to ignore the fact that there is ANOTEHR Super Mario Bros 2 game that is probably even funner... Just makes me mad. And I dont get any more Wii points for another 2 months AND I have my mind settled on getting Bit Trip Void insted.

So I was wonndering if there is any classical NES game site that holdes the real version of Super Mario Bros 2 (also known as Super Mario Bors the lost levels.) I have the all star collection for my SNES but I want to play the REAL version. This new 16 bit version... just dosen't feel that clasic. Sorry if this is aganced the forum rules... I am a little new here.

I am just asking for a link to a Nintendo gamming site that hosts the real classic 8bit Super Mario Bros 2. Thanks!

-Coke457

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Wait to get Wii points to buy it. I've played it on the pc and on the Wii console. My hand to eye coordination on the Wii is like night and day to the pc version. I'm faster with the console version.

There are plenty of sites that host an nes emulator. A quick google search should be able to get you what you are looking for.

Coke457
01-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Wait to get Wii points to buy it. I've played it on the pc and on the Wii console. My hand to eye coordination on the Wii is like night and day to the pc version. I'm faster with the console version.

There are plenty of sites that host an nes emulator. A quick google search should be able to get you what you are looking for.

I have a NES emulator but it dosen't have the japiniese version that I want! It jujst holds the regular Doki Doki Panic version. Well... I guess I could take your suggestion anyways. But I would still be happier if I could find a site where I can just play the game rather then donloading 50 diffrent emulatores.