PDA

View Full Version : so

EpsilonX
01-02-2011, 03:20 AM
I just watched a movie, alley cats strike or something like this. It's a disney channel movie about basically this group of friends really love bowling, and they get involved in a competition, joined by a competitive jock that's good at every sport he plays, and then one of the friends gets caught up in the competition, but he remembers why he played the game in the first place.

There's another disney movie like this, Brink!, but it's rollerbladers instead of bowlers....what other disney movies are like this?

Jokersvirus
01-02-2011, 03:46 AM
I have no idea how many more, i would suggest all of the movies on that channel have the same storyline and underlining meaning.

EpsilonX
01-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Well, it's an older disney movie, from 2000, and brink is from 98 i think. But both are basically the same thing, group of friends love the sport for the fun and love of the game, get involved in competition, the "leader" of the group takes it to seriously, friends are like what happened to you, then he rediscovers the love of the game. I was just wondering if there were any older Disney movies that are similar, cuz I know they have tons of sports movies