PDA

View Full Version : Are you an angry or happy person?

Project Blaze
01-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Ok, so what I mean is like a gauge between kindness and anger. I can't list all of the emotions I mean, but you get it. I just want to know which one you tend to lean towards the most. This isn't a question meant for a oneway response either.

Myself, I'm mostly on the bright side unless I find myself either alone or pissed. But from frequency alone, I'd lean more towards the "troubled" zone.

Not sure what sparked this idea/thought, but uhh... there it is...

What about you?

Epic.girl
01-03-2011, 05:20 PM
im extremly happy and funny person i like making ppl laugh and feels good after a problem or something but when i have to get serious i do it. But im human so also have a lil of everything anger sadness etc

Ilyich Valken
01-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Depends. I've got a bit of an.. Irish temper. Little things piss me off if I'm already in a slightly bad mood, but otherwise I usually try to be positive and not piss people off by being angry?

HiTechSavvy
01-03-2011, 06:55 PM
I try to be as happy as i can be, but others have gotten the impression i was on the...other side of the fence, if you know what i mean :azn: Overall im pretty laid back, level-headed and reasonable unless I have one of those bad days where nothing goes right.

LemonRising
01-03-2011, 07:34 PM
I AM A HAPPY PERSON : D

I can be angry
yes
yes I can

But I'm mostly happy
: D DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
its just so fun
being happy
i dont want to be negative.

Jayhmmz
01-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm happy, fun, random and horny with a short fuse =3

Ilyich Valken
01-03-2011, 08:34 PM
I AM A HAPPY PERSON : D

I can be angry
yes
yes I can

But I'm mostly happy
: D DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
its just so fun
being happy
i dont want to be negative.

Haha, ohhhhh Lemon... You make it hard to be angry. http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/241234cead6e07d890.gif

Project Blaze
01-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Interesting, I thought there would be more angry people that did what I do. Huh... Goes to show that not veryone's the same, I guess.

Oh, and I meant to add an anger problem with my being alone problem. I was tired so I kind of forgot. -_-

EpsilonX
01-03-2011, 09:19 PM
well, up until my second semester of college, i was usually happy unless somethin was goin on, like my girl dumped me or somethin. that was usually the only time i was depressed. but then my first semester of college was just really great, and after that things changed a lot, and ever since then something's been missing, and i just can't figure out what. So usually i'm in a good mood, but i'm always a smidge bummed. I'm easy to piss off lately though..

LemonRising
01-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Haha, ohhhhh Lemon... You make it hard to be angry. http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/241234cead6e07d890.gif

I WILL INFECT EVERYONE
WITH MY HAPPINESS

ahahhahahahhahaa

Jokersvirus
01-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Im a inbetween person. Im happy but the second you hit the wrong button i go nuclear and will go all HULK SMASH, and by hulk smash I mean i go crazy in your face and tell you off in the rudest possible way without stopping till you cry and i drink your tears...

Diligence109
01-04-2011, 10:28 AM
like my girl dumped me or somethin. that was usually the only time i was depressed.

Demi dumped you?!

I'm happy forever unless I'm sad in which case I'm not happy, bland post, etc.
(but mostly usually riding the happy positive wave with LemonRising)

EpsilonX
01-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Demi dumped you?!

I'm happy forever unless I'm sad in which case I'm not happy, bland post, etc.
(but mostly usually riding the happy positive wave with LemonRising)

lolno. Back in like 11th grade I was datin this girl, and she dumped me and I was miserable lol.

Jayhmmz
01-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Should have threw dirt at her or something...

EpsilonX
01-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Should have threw dirt at her or something...

well, we got back together like 2 weeks later so it was all good. If i had done that, we wouldn't have gotten back together

Jayhmmz
01-04-2011, 02:09 PM
That turned out to be a smart move then! :D

Blackbird
01-04-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm more happy person than angry person, nothing good can come being angry person.
So usually happy.

Better be Happy then desperated and angry :)

Project Blaze
01-30-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm more happy person than angry person, nothing good can come being angry person.
So usually happy.

Better be Happy then desperated and angry :)

I can agree with that. Problem is though, some people persist in trying to piss you off. Plus you can't always be happy, all good things must come to an end at some point. Especially when idiots start fights with you. Some people have that "Meh, what can you do?" attitude, and that's great, but sometimes some people just can't take it anymore.
I'm usually happy, a lot more than I used to be, but sometimes I get really pissed given the "right" circumstances.
Depressed... I dunno, I used to be, but not so much these days. Even though I do have my moments.

Th3-devils-princess
01-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Hmmm I think I'm a happy go lucky person i think that if someone pushes me alot I can be angry but it's hard to get me angry I think it takes alot for me to get angry :p :D :p

Project Blaze
01-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Hmmm I think I'm a happy go lucky person i think that if someone pushes me alot I can be angry but it's hard to get me angry I think it takes alot for me to get angry :p :D :p
That's kuwlz. ^_^ For me it takes a bit more than it used to to make me angry, but that still isn't much tolerance. :\ I never instigate though, only react/respond. :x

Raoul
02-02-2011, 05:36 AM
I am a very happy and funny person I like talking nonesence too lol. I only use my anger when I have to but that's mostly when I am protecting someone or helping my Friends and then my angry face is on and then I smile when it comes to a fight lol I don't know why I like get excited and then I fight if I have to:D:laugh1:

paecmaker
02-03-2011, 07:29 AM
Im happy but I dont show it so much. I almost cant get angry.

Project Blaze
02-03-2011, 07:40 AM
I seem to be all over the place as far as my "gauge" metaphor goes. I always was, come to think of it... strange... I can be happy for a long time, then snap it off in an instant and remain in that state for a long-ass time. But, then again, it also works the other way around for me too. Hahah, I'm a total trainwreck! lol But for some reason I don't seem to care, I even call myself a trainwreck when I'm happy and it still doesn't really affect me. Guess I'm just one odd, maybe unstable, guy.

Raoul
02-07-2011, 05:38 AM
I seem to be all over the place as far as my "gauge" metaphor goes. I always was, come to think of it... strange... I can be happy for a long time, then snap it off in an instant and remain in that state for a long-ass time. But, then again, it also works the other way around for me too. Hahah, I'm a total trainwreck! lol But for some reason I don't seem to care, I even call myself a trainwreck when I'm happy and it still doesn't really affect me. Guess I'm just one odd, maybe unstable, guy.

Lol everyone has there different ways and things to do we are all weird lol and that is awesome:laugh1:But I am a happy chappy:p:p