PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed BH matchmaking

Jayhmmz
01-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Does anyone else have a big problem with not being able to find a game to join on the multiplayer of AC:BH??

I have it for the 360 and it just takes an age to join one. It says I'm in a queue with 6/6 people and then it goes down to 3/6. ARGH. Sucks arse.

I'm wondering if it is because of my NAT type being Moderate, but that's impossible as I have my xbox in the DMZ!

Halp!

Ilyich Valken
01-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Does anyone else have a big problem with not being able to find a game to join on the multiplayer of AC:BH??

I have it for the 360 and it just takes an age to join one. It says I'm in a queue with 6/6 people and then it goes down to 3/6. ARGH. Sucks arse.

I'm wondering if it is because of my NAT type being Moderate, but that's impossible as I have my xbox in the DMZ!

Halp!

I have that problem sometimes too, and your NAT being moderate could cause problems, even if it's in the DMZ, it usually helps to have the ports forwarded/opened in addition. I haven't played in a while though.. so It could be worse then when I last played.

Jayhmmz
01-04-2011, 12:08 PM
It's doing my chebs in so much. I haven't been able to get into a game yet! I just completed the campaign, got all the feathers, flags etc; thought it was about time to go onto the MP aspect :P But it just won't work it for me.

I will try re-forward ports and such, but I'm gunna get myself an ethernet cable for it again, as I'm using the 360s onboard wireless (sucks to a certain extent).