PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are actually confident when it comes to women?

crimson
01-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey... I was having a curiosity and decided to post my question here. If my question is, by any means, offending, sorry... So, as the title says: how many of you are actually confident when it comes to ladiez?

LiNuX
01-09-2011, 12:03 PM
I've never spoken to a girl in my life.

Knibbler
01-09-2011, 12:30 PM
:shocked: What is a girl??

LemonRising
01-09-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm a hit with all the ladies. No doubt :3

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Wait, we are suppose to talk to girls? Don't they have cooties? Or at least I've been told. :laugh1:

leica
01-09-2011, 01:27 PM
0%
haven't gotten laid in two and a half years, haven't had a girlfriend in a year

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VSrnkiWaqSQ/TMdBQsCZScI/AAAAAAAAAZI/r7M0LAXkxW0/s1600/forever+alone+face.png

Jayhmmz
01-09-2011, 01:32 PM
I have a girl friend of 1 year, 8 months and 1 day (I'm not sad, I'm just good at quick Math) so yes I am confident :P

Th3-devils-princess
01-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Girls hmmmm I think I met one once but I can't be serten :p

EpsilonX
01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
girls? they actually exist? i thought that was just an internet myth. i have never seen a girl in my room

Jaykub
01-09-2011, 02:21 PM
What is this *women* you speak of?

LemonRising
01-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Basically every reply in this thread made me laugh.

ahahaa I love you guys

Jayhmmz
01-09-2011, 03:16 PM
same here haha, i have been repping like a monster, well to the people i'm allowed to rep anyway! some of the time it told me off for repping one person too much, and told me to spread the love!

insert_cliche_here
01-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I had a girlfriend once. Sometimes I sit on facebook trying in vain to find her and see if she's still hot. Sooo, that's a fail from me -_-

Project Blaze
01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm not confident at all, just really shy. For some reason girls think that's cute and I end up making friends with them. lol Not a romantic relationship, just a friendship.

Ilyich Valken
01-09-2011, 05:46 PM
You shall never get an answer from me. Unless you do, then I suppose you will have gotten an answer. BUT IT WONT BE EASY.

EpsilonX
01-09-2011, 05:54 PM
lol @ people who answered this seriously

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Basically every reply in this thread made me laugh.

ahahaa I love you guys

And we love you! :)

Project Blaze
01-09-2011, 06:25 PM

What? I'm bored again. Besides, this topic doesn't exactly scream "don't be serious"... So bleh XP

EpsilonX
01-09-2011, 11:49 PM
What? I'm bored again. Besides, this topic doesn't exactly scream "don't be serious"... So bleh XP

but look at all the replies lmao

Jayhmmz
01-10-2011, 07:09 AM

In all fairness, I clicked to reply when I would have been down as the first to reply :P I was just late finishing my post. So I am granted leniency!

LysiaMoon
01-10-2011, 11:21 AM
I know I am a female, but I genuinely have a comment for this!
I have no confidence around other girls, they don't make sense! Most
of them are stupid, ridiculously vain or have tunnel vision. I dislike their
unwillingness to participate in anything in case they look stupid. I struggle
around them because they hate everyone, they ***** and moan and I feel
uncofortable around them. I can rarely hold a decent convo for more than a few
minutes with them! I wish they would see life is made for fail moments. Why take
yourself so seriously all the time???
Oh and btw I totally broke a nail typing this on my pink blackberry biatch......mwah!!! ;)

LemonRising
01-10-2011, 02:01 PM
There are lots of females who feel the same haha
It's all about weeding out the ones who are stuck in 'highschool' mode, and finding girls that will be worthwhile, longterm friends ( :

Dess
01-10-2011, 03:03 PM
There are lots of females who feel the same haha
It's all about weeding out the ones who are stuck in 'highschool' mode, and finding girls that will be worthwhile, longterm friends ( :

Yeah I was about to say the same thing actually...

Th3-devils-princess
01-10-2011, 03:39 PM
I agree with you girls I think you should have fun in what ever you do and shouldn't care what others think oh and being serious what's that? :p :p

Project Blaze
01-10-2011, 04:05 PM
High school mode!! lol Evil robots!! XD

I've got several worthwile, long-term friendz. Online friendz, but a friend iz a friend online or off. To me anyway. ^_^ But yea, highschool-programmed girlz annoy me too. Especially the ones stuck in that mode that are *****y. And I think those are the onez that are stuck-up too, is that right or is that completely different? I seriously forgot. >_O

LysiaMoon
01-11-2011, 01:59 PM
I completely agree about high school mode.
I'm from England and I swear all the girls here are ignorant to anything other
than boys and pink stuff!

Oh well, I've always got my Xbox.
BFF <3

Jayhmmz
01-11-2011, 02:13 PM
I don't miss school what so ever. I was so happy to leave, even though I had fun there, it was just a pathetic environment.

LysiaMoon
01-11-2011, 03:01 PM
I didn't mind school as I'm quite academic but I was always the class clown!
I hated the whole popularity thing though and the groups!!!
Some people still haven't grown out of it now!

Project Blaze
01-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Ick. The populars. I waz more like the recluse of the classes. lol I didn't ditch or anything, just always kept to myself and kept away from everyone else. It seemed like they were everywhere. Guess the populs don't like quiet guyz. -_-

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-11-2011, 03:25 PM
I don't miss school what so ever. I was so happy to leave, even though I had fun there, it was just a pathetic environment.

I couldn't agree with you more. I couldn't wait to be out!

Ilyich Valken
01-11-2011, 06:32 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. I couldn't wait to be out!

This. I'm glad I'm out of highschool, but aside from not having to be in a school all day and dealing with everyone, I can't say college seems much better at the moment. At least I'm getting better grades. :laugh1:

EpsilonX
01-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I got along with everybody in high school, i was sad to see it go but looking forward to college...unfortunately that didn't go as expected/planned.

Jayhmmz
01-11-2011, 09:29 PM
College was an awesome time for me back in the day, just get smashed at every opportunity and have a pull fest.

BobTD
01-11-2011, 11:38 PM
I have the most entertaining stories about women. Oh dear.... Im actually afraid muffincat may have been told most of them. Poor, poor muffincat. =P

Currently Im not sure if Im single or not. She would have to learn more English before I could be certain.

leica
01-12-2011, 01:43 AM
that sounds very interesting, bob.
how the hell do you get into that kind of situation?

BobTD
01-12-2011, 02:35 AM
exchange students.... and I have six cell phones under my name I let them use... I love college.

Th3-devils-princess
01-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I completely agree about high school mode.
I'm from England and I swear all the girls here are ignorant to anything other
than boys and pink stuff!

Oh well, I've always got my Xbox.
BFF <3

I'm from England to and I totally see what you mean I thought that was just me that saw that lol agreed we always have our xbox's :p

paecmaker
01-13-2011, 07:46 AM
I talk to many girls but I am not in a serious relationship and ave never been.

LysiaMoon
01-13-2011, 09:53 AM
I'm from England to and I totally see what you mean I thought that was just me that saw that lol agreed we always have our xbox's :p

Yay at least I'm not the only one!
Where abouts in England you from?
And I live in a small town so all the girls try and be big and clever to get noticed
which is soooooo boring!

Eric
01-13-2011, 08:33 PM
very confident. ain't hard when you've been around the block a million times and know everything about the game

Polishkid
01-13-2011, 09:12 PM
yea im very confident when it comes to girl... there is no reason not to be just be yourself not someone who you think they will want you to be and everything will work for the best.

Project Blaze
01-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Being myself wouldn't exactly be a good thing to break the ice with. I'd have to gradually peel back the layers if I didn't want them thinking I was a freak.

Eric
01-13-2011, 11:23 PM
some girls are into that

Charlotte
01-14-2011, 01:40 AM
I totally lose my soul and confident. Haha.
So..

BobTD
01-14-2011, 02:12 AM
Oh this is fun lets take the thread seriously.

On a confidence scale of one through ten where would you put asking the strip dancer with the legend of dragoon tattoo out on a date... and actually getting her number and following through? Her name was Amanda. She is almost as good as me at ddr. To bad that didnt work out...

TRUE STORY I SWEAR ON MY SACRED PS2 MEMORY CARD.

Raoul
01-14-2011, 03:12 AM
Lol I have confidence and sometimes I don't have so il give no comment about that.

Project Blaze
01-14-2011, 07:59 AM
some girls are into that

They are? Huh... Maybe there's hope after all. lol

Polishkid
01-14-2011, 08:40 AM
yea lol well i just be myself I'm not a normal guy I think outside the box and come up with some weird stuff... and some women are like wow he is weird others say they think its attractive just because a few girls think your a freak does not mean all girls will think that some will actually turn out to be freaks themselves lol

Project Blaze
01-14-2011, 11:23 AM
lol Well even if some of them do, I've still got mad respect for women, so I wouldn't really do anything about it except walk off. I still absorb what they say to me though, and for some reason it sticks with me. That's the annoying part. >_< But yea, I guess that doesn't really make me a freak.. even though I sort of am one. XD

Polishkid
01-14-2011, 01:40 PM
how are u a freak?

LysiaMoon
01-14-2011, 01:42 PM
If you're all as good looking as me you should have no problems with anything :)
LOL JK
But seriously, I prefer it when guys are themselves. And make an effort. I hate people that try and cover up who they are!! What have you got if you don't have your individuality?

Polishkid
01-14-2011, 02:11 PM
told you man be yourself ^^^^^ post above is proof

Project Blaze
01-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Ohh, in a lot of ways. lol I can't really mention them in public because they're sensitive subjects. That, and I don't really like to tell people. :p Let's just say... I'm not the usual guy. lol

If you're all as good looking as me you should have no problems with anything :)
LOL JK
But seriously, I prefer it when guys are themselves. And make an effort. I hate people that try and cover up who they are!! What have you got if you don't have your individuality?

Well I'm not as good lookin' as you, but not like disfigured or anything. Maybe I've just got low self-esteem or somethin'. But I do try to be myself, but sometimes I'm afraid that what they find out about me might make me seem crazy, and I imagine them ditching me. So I just try to be careful. :\

Jayhmmz
01-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Before I was with Kels, I just took my chances and went for it with girls. If you don't try then you will achieve nothing. What's the point in that? I ask. :)
If I feel that if I can have a positive impact on their lives, I don't hold back, and I would do whatever it took to make the girl happy.

Polishkid
01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
well i have had alot of girls reject me but on the other hand alot have said sure i will go out on a date with you... there are more women than men out there so chances are there is one out there for you bro... plus you need to be confident and not worry about being rejected it happens to everyone male and female... and what exactly makes a usual (normal) guy lol i dont think that is actually possible to be normal... learn to accept your flaws and do not let them bother you

gameboy99
01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Besides my beautiful fiancee, every girl I've been with in the past ended up driving me insane and not WANT to be confident with them anymore. A lot of women have issues I noticed haha

Polishkid
01-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Besides my beautiful fiancee, every girl I've been with in the past ended up driving me insane and not WANT to be confident with them anymore. A lot of women have issues I noticed haha

agreed but men also have their own issues

LemonRising
01-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Everyone has issues D:

Everyone will be rejected at some time. Some people just don't mix.
Usually you're just not the other person's type. Doesn't mean you're nobody's type.

Project Blaze
01-15-2011, 12:46 AM
Before I was with Kels, I just took my chances and went for it with girls. If you don't try then you will achieve nothing. What's the point in that? I ask. :)
If I feel that if I can have a positive impact on their lives, I don't hold back, and I would do whatever it took to make the girl happy.
My main problem is I'm shy to a fault. It's frustrating, but I'll eventually figure out how to fix that. And I do try, just unsuccessfully. Heh.

well i have had alot of girls reject me but on the other hand alot have said sure i will go out on a date with you... there are more women than men out there so chances are there is one out there for you bro... plus you need to be confident and not worry about being rejected it happens to everyone male and female... and what exactly makes a usual (normal) guy lol i dont think that is actually possible to be normal... learn to accept your flaws and do not let them bother you
Confidence isn't my strong point, but that might change. Not sure how though... lol And the thing is, my flaws are a little... umm... I guess you could call them slightly disturbing. Well, except to my friends, they accept those certain flaws and don't run away from me. Which I'm more than thankful for. ^_^

Everyone has issues D:

Everyone will be rejected at some time. Some people just don't mix.
Usually you're just not the other person's type. Doesn't mean you're nobody's type.
I know everyone has their own problems, and I've tried and tried again and again to get someone. I guess it's hard to be hopeful after so many failures. My last one I got engaged to, but she was in the UK. So I was about to bring her to the US, but then she called it off. I seem to remember a really long period of depression after that, and doing a few things that I shouldn't have... But I guess there's others to find and try harder with. Maybe it's just a matter of finding them. I just don't want to be alone and miserable for the rest of my life, I guess.

Polishkid
01-15-2011, 01:05 AM
well i dunno really what to say now lol but good luck bro i can help no further than what i have said

BobTD
01-15-2011, 03:41 AM
this thread is in need of one of bobs classic rants me thinks. Noticing a lot of people relating relationships with happiness. Not picking on them personally, but our cultures views on relationships.

*Ahem*

In my humble opinion, from my first hand experiences, and many, many, many, many hard lessons learned dating I have adopted a new, and resolute standing that your happyness is your own damn job.

The idea that we look to date to be happy is my idea of a dysfunctional relationship.

Lets face it, depending on someone like that is a burden. In many cases, someone who looks for emotional connection for happiness is often without realizing it creating an unhealthy relationship.

But the basic principle is self evident; We are more attractive when we are happy. If we can be happy without a relationship we are more attractive partners.

Why? Well because happy people are more successful, either their positive outlook improves their performance or their position in life is manageable and on track with their goals. Either way we are wired to find this attractive in people.

The best way to provide evidence of this is to look at the basic pyramid of needs:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8521/needsc.jpg

Basically speaking, the farther up the pyramid you go the happier you should be. If we apply basic evolution to the pyramid then the highest goal should be conductive to reproduction.

While most psychologists will tell you that "self actualization" is near unattainable, realizing your goals over time and being happy with your progress may be enough to reap many of the rewards. Evolutionarily speaking people better able to make their way up the pyramid will be happier, and more attractive.

My views on dating are that we should be self actualizing and compassionate, but not Dependant on others. If you are waiting for that one person to make you happy, you are lowering your breeding stock, so to speak.

Instead it would be healthy for two people who are happy to date, because after the chemicals of romance wear off they are going to realize they are not happy. And my money is on them blaming the person they dated. When really its not that persons fault or responsibility.

LysiaMoon
01-15-2011, 05:58 AM
They say love conquers all.
But tbh it isn't the most important thing in the world guys!
Before you find happiness in someone else you must first find happiness in yourself!
Get to where you want to be, do the things you want to do, the best romances just happen! Don't seek it out!
I'm sure you're all really, really amazing people! And if you've had bad experiences with girls/boys you just haven't found anyone worth your time yet!
A rule I live by is if someone can't handle me at my worst, they do not deserve me at my best.

Jayhmmz
01-15-2011, 08:19 AM
My main problem is I'm shy to a fault. It's frustrating, but I'll eventually figure out how to fix that. And I do try, just unsuccessfully. Heh.

Turn it around :)
Rejection should make you stronger! When you pull it off, you get the sweet satisfaction of kicking your self doubt and doubters arses with hard earned awesomeness.

Project Blaze
01-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Turn it around :)
Rejection should make you stronger! When you pull it off, you get the sweet satisfaction of kicking your self doubt and doubters arses with hard earned awesomeness.

lol I just visualized literally kicking it, but forgot what I made it look like. XD

Happiness in myself, huh? That'll take some time, but I think it's do-able. Not sure how much time, but it'll happen... sometime. lol

LiNuX
01-15-2011, 11:33 AM
t
The idea that we look to date to be happy is my idea of a dysfunctional relationship.

Lets face it, depending on someone like that is a burden. In many cases, someone who looks for emotional connection for happiness is often without realizing it creating an unhealthy relationship.

But the basic principle is self evident; We are more attractive when we are happy. If we can be happy without a relationship we are more attractive partners.

Why? Well because happy people are more successful, either their positive outlook improves their performance or their position in life is manageable and on track with their goals. Either way we are wired to find this attractive in people.

The best way to provide evidence of this is to look at the basic pyramid of needs:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8521/needsc.jpg

Basically speaking, the farther up the pyramid you go the happier you should be. If we apply basic evolution to the pyramid then the highest goal should be conductive to reproduction.

While most psychologists will tell you that "self actualization" is near unattainable, realizing your goals over time and being happy with your progress may be enough to reap many of the rewards. Evolutionarily speaking people better able to make their way up the pyramid will be happier, and more attractive.

Abraham Maslow's Needs Hierarchy - had to memorize it for something else...not dating.

BobTD
01-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Abraham Maslow's Needs Hierarchy - had to memorize it for something else...not dating.

Intro psychology and maybe briefly in high school if I remember. Thats where I first saw it. Im all for the people who are trying to revise it to more directly tie it with relationships and reproduction.

There has been a movement in that direction and it made a lot of sense to me.