PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor

Flab-Ender
01-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Ok, so I struggled to understand the whole story the way through, but I did understand the ending. It really pulls on your hearts strings.

Anyone else play this game, because I really would like to know what the hell that clip with the Arabs what supposed to be.

Jokersvirus
01-25-2011, 12:59 AM
I would like to play it just to do a review on it and give the online a shot but since Family Video requires a 20 dollar deposit its not worth it.

Raoul
01-25-2011, 02:25 AM
This game is not bad at all it's funny for me the way I stab the people with the knife and the graphics looks awesome for me this game is worth it I love playing this game:cheesy::cheesy:

Jayhmmz
01-25-2011, 07:05 AM
Myself, I didn't like it. It's boring, the campaign is average with a skewiff story line, the graphics suck from what you would expect from a game of it's time and it just really didn't bring anything new to the table. Very disappointed.

However, the multiplayer isn't too bad, being as it's an EA Dice game, but it isn't better than Bad Company 2. I would just buy BC2 :P

Flab-Ender
01-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Myself, I didn't like it. It's boring, the campaign is average with a skewiff story line, the graphics suck from what you would expect from a game of it's time and it just really didn't bring anything new to the table. Very disappointed.

However, the multiplayer isn't too bad, being as it's an EA Dice game, but it isn't better than Bad Company 2. I would just buy BC2 :P

I actually enjoyed the online, except for the first time and only time I played on it I got horrible lag. But other than that I enjoyed it.

Also, the graphics weren't very good, but the story was ok, I would still like for someone to explain to me the very ending though.

Shooter99
01-26-2011, 07:29 AM
This game is not bad at all it's funny for me the way I stab the people with the knife and the graphics looks awesome for me this game is worth it I love playing this game:cheesy::cheesy:

You are quite a knife stabbing psycho aren't you? ;) I've noticed other posts in which you express your knife stabbing passion. lol :D

Shooter99
01-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Ok, so I struggled to understand the whole story the way through, but I did understand the ending. It really pulls on your hearts strings.

Anyone else play this game, because I really would like to know what the hell that clip with the Arabs what supposed to be.

I played the game and YES it was a disappointment. The game was way too easy even when playing on the hardest difficulty setting-I didn't die at all and the only weapon I used was the pistol. The graphics were ok in my opinion and the story was ok - much better than Black Ops. The way the story was told might've made it hard for you to understand it. It is based on real Tier 1 operations, but none of the events in the game were real. In most of the missions you get to play as rabbit (a navy seal), but you also get to play as Deuce (the sniper who assists Rabbit and the rest of the team) and Dante Adams (a US ranger). The end is simple. -SPOILER- Rabbit dies because of his injuries (broken bones kill :D).
It's got a good story and it was somewhat better than Black Ops, but the game itself was rather a disappointment. - I have a thread about it being one of the biggest game letdowns because it isn't worthy of its name.

Flab-Ender
01-26-2011, 01:47 PM
I played the game and YES it was a disappointment. The game was way too easy even when playing on the hardest difficulty setting-I didn't die at all and the only weapon I used was the pistol. The graphics were ok in my opinion and the story was ok - much better than Black Ops. The way the story was told might've made it hard for you to understand it. It is based on real Tier 1 operations, but none of the events in the game were real. In most of the missions you get to play as rabbit (a navy seal), but you also get to play as Deuce (the sniper who assists Rabbit and the rest of the team) and Dante Adams (a US ranger). The end is simple. -SPOILER- Rabbit dies because of his injuries (broken bones kill :D).
It's got a good story and it was somewhat better than Black Ops, but the game itself was rather a disappointment. - I have a thread about it being one of the biggest game letdowns because it isn't worthy of its name.

Ok, I got all that, but the actual story, why they are where they are. I don't even know where they are haha.

Shooter99
01-26-2011, 02:03 PM
They're somewhere in Afghanistan. Dante Adams and the rangers are there because the general wanted US troops on the battlefield. And Rabbit, the team, Deuce and Dusty are just black/special ops units fighting the Taliban. - I don't think that anyone knows the exact reason they'te in Afghanistan, though you might want to check the Medal of Honor Wiki for that.

Flab-Ender
01-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Ok, but one last question, who are the two guys, theres a General that looks like he's in like Hawaii or something, then theres these army guys and some black commander or something. Who are they and what do they do within the story?

Raoul
01-31-2011, 02:38 AM
You are quite a knife stabbing psycho aren't you? ;) I've noticed other posts in which you express your knife stabbing passion. lol :D

Lol that's the way to go killing with the knife in the game is really silent lol, but you should see it in Medal of Honor 2010 when you stab that man you can stab him none stop as he is falling down:laugh1::laugh1:now that makes me laugh alot and really loud :laugh1::laugh1:

Jayhmmz
01-31-2011, 06:54 AM
Lol that's the way to go killing with the knife in the game is really silent lol, but you should see it in Medal of Honor 2010 when you stab that man you can stab him none stop as he is falling down:laugh1::laugh1:now that makes me laugh alot and really loud :laugh1::laugh1:

Lmao, this reminds me of FPS-Doug!

"What do you mean!? You run faster with a knife!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8

Raoul
01-31-2011, 07:17 AM

Lol awesome clip I like it :laugh1:

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 07:51 AM
No one knows who are they. As far as I'm concerned, the general is The General who controls everything that's going on in the war, and he's a huge pain in the a**, while the 'Black Commander' (though I think he's a colonel) is the one who gives the general reports about the battles and the condition they're currently in - and of course, he's much more reasonable than the general.
And just to avoid confusion: Deuce, Dusty, Rabbit, Voodoo, Mother and Preacher are not Arabs. They're Americans with overgrown beard and therefore they look like ZZ Top fans lol.
If you want to know more, you can always check the Medal of Honor Wiki and learn more about the characters.

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 07:54 AM

:laugh1:

Good video. BOOM Headshot!!! I liked the conversation about joining the army. :laugh1:

Raoul
02-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Right now I am not in the mood to finish this game anymore, because i heard it's short and I would only keep this game on my PC for LANING, but that even requires online so i'll wait and then play this game online when I get internet on my PC at home:cheesy:

Jayhmmz
02-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Right now I am not in the mood to finish this game anymore, because i heard it's short and I would only keep this game on my PC for LANING, but that even requires online so i'll wait and then play this game online when I get internet on my PC at home:cheesy:

Well... it's a short game, why not just finish it? :/

Shooter99
02-09-2011, 10:01 AM

If you start playing it right now (on the hardest difficulty), you'll finish the game within the next 4 hours (maybe less). It's a short game and even though it's got the easyest campaign in the history of FPS gaming, it's rather fun (until you realize that the reason you're not dying is because the game is *****ing easy!).
Finish the game and you'll be able to make a review of it yourself and you'll have a personal oppinion on the campaign - that's why I decided to finish A2OA. lol :cheesy:

Shooter99
02-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Sorry for typing mistakes I was in a hurry.

Jayhmmz
02-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Ohhhh double posting! Naughty, naughty!

Raoul
02-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Ohhhh double posting! Naughty, naughty!

Lol you keep on making me laugh at work about the double posting things you make it sound funny:laugh1: anyway back to the game lol I am going to put this game on my PC again, because someone did try to format my PC yesterday and now it don't work so yesterday I just installed a OS so I am going to put this game on my PC again:cheesy:

Shooter99
02-15-2011, 05:14 AM
Lol you keep on making me laugh at work about the double posting things you make it sound funny:laugh1: anyway back to the game lol I am going to put this game on my PC again, because someone did try to format my PC yesterday and now it don't work so yesterday I just installed a OS so I am going to put this game on my PC again:cheesy:

Well, did you finish it?

Raoul
02-15-2011, 05:17 AM
Well, did you finish it?

Lol nope I am busy playing Dead Space 2, Test Drive Unlimited 2 and funny enough Resident evil 2 again lol :cheesy:

Shooter99
02-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Lol nope I am busy playing Dead Space 2, Test Drive Unlimited 2 and funny enough Resident evil 2 again lol :cheesy:

I was thinking of buying Dead Space 2. Is it any good?

Raoul
02-15-2011, 05:30 AM
I was thinking of buying Dead Space 2. Is it any good?

IT'S THE BEST :cheesy::cheesy:LOL this game is really awesome there are so many ways to kill the monsters and there are new weapons and weapons have specials and the graphics looks really awesome I love this game I am happy I bought me this game it's really worth it my friend this game just blew my mind away:D:D

Shooter99
02-16-2011, 07:26 AM
Can I play this game in first person view, or is it a third person only?

Flab-Ender
02-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Off topic much?

Jayhmmz
02-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Off topic much?

I was gunna say the same...

So I'm gunna be an arse and say that you can't play Medal of Honour in third person, only first person... whilst knowing you meant Dead Space ;) Bwaha! I'm such a dick...

Flab-Ender
02-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I was gunna say the same...

So I'm gunna be an arse and say that you can't play Medal of Honour in third person, only first person... whilst knowing you meant Dead Space ;) Bwaha! I'm such a dick...

Waaaaay to go hahahaha, but that'd be weird, medal of honor in third person lol. Weird.

Jayhmmz
02-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Waaaaay to go hahahaha, but that'd be weird, medal of honor in third person lol. Weird.

Call of Duty in third person was weird enough :P
I mean, you used to be able to do it in the earlier versions anyway due to the console commands... but when they actually put it into the game, officially, in MW2... crazy stuff.

Raoul
02-17-2011, 05:38 AM
Lol sorry about that I was in a dead space 2 buzz lol that I just wanted to talk about it:cheesy:

Flab-Ender
02-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Call of Duty in third person was weird enough :P
I mean, you used to be able to do it in the earlier versions anyway due to the console commands... but when they actually put it into the game, officially, in MW2... crazy stuff.

I'm really not a big fan of Third Peron Shooters, some of them are okay, but they really don't stand up to any FPS really.

Jayhmmz
02-18-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm really not a big fan of Third Peron Shooters, some of them are okay, but they really don't stand up to any FPS really.

Gears of War has to be one of your favoured TPS games? :P Surely!?

Flab-Ender
02-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Gears of War has to be one of your favoured TPS games? :P Surely!?

The campaigns are pretty good, but in the second at least, the online is horrible.

Ilyich Valken
02-18-2011, 10:51 PM
The campaigns are pretty good, but in the second at least, the online is horrible.

This. That and that Competitive Multiplayer didn't change all that much from Gears 1 to Gears 2.

Flab-Ender
02-18-2011, 10:52 PM
This. That and that Competitive Multiplayer didn't change all that much from Gears 1 to Gears 2.

Well then they both suck I guess.

Jayhmmz
02-19-2011, 10:00 AM

To be honest, they did improve the multi-player in the second release, and it was entertaining to a very satisfying extent. It didn't have the long lasting playability, it's the type of game you need your friends to always be playing to make you play it, sort of thing... but there were better game types, and more of them, and it was generally more user friendly than the first Gears of War MP.

I trust my own opinion, as I bummed both games online for many hours :P I could tell there was a significant difference and improvement.

Gears of War 3 will be amazing online, dedicated servers and an unlocks system plus many, many more things!

Anyway, back on topic, swabs! ;)