PDA

View Full Version : Bulletstorm!

Jayhmmz
01-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Just downloading the demo for it now on XBL, can't wait to get playing it!
Trailers for the game look effing awesome.
Has anyone else checked this game out yet?

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh4Jx6D90L4

You definitely need to watch this one below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ILdRv5wzE

Ilyich Valken
01-25-2011, 07:24 PM
:P Once again, downloading as I type this.. my friend challenged me to beat his high score.. and I think he's gonna be a bit disappointed.

Jayhmmz
01-25-2011, 07:41 PM
:P Once again, downloading as I type this.. my friend challenged me to beat his high score.. and I think he's gonna be a bit disappointed.

OH MAN! What an effing kick ass game! I am definitely buying this when it comes out, it is so freaking amazing!

Ilyich Valken
01-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Do you know if you can play the demo co-op?

Jayhmmz
01-25-2011, 07:50 PM
No mate, I don't think you can. I didn't notice the option to anyway.

Ilyich Valken
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Just finished the demo, and I gotta say... HOLY ****.

Jayhmmz
01-25-2011, 08:27 PM
HOLY **** Indeed! What an effort, I cannot wait for the new game. It's just so effing cool. Right after I had finished watching the 'Story and Characters' video a few months ago, my instant reaction was, I NEED THIS GAME!

Raoul
01-26-2011, 03:47 AM
Saw the reviews in this game and it just blew my mind away that's how awesome the game looks. I can't wait to just get this game and enjoy the beauty of the game.:cheesy::cheesy:

Dess
01-26-2011, 03:52 AM
I'm gonna play it when I get home... I've already got it pre-ordered :p

Raoul
01-26-2011, 04:01 AM
I'm gonna play it when I get home... I've already got it pre-ordered :p

Lol lucky you lol enjoy the game and have lots and lots of FUN:cheesy::cheesy:

Shixx
02-02-2011, 04:26 AM
Here's a Video of the Demo Gameplay and some opinions/Impressions of the Demo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpNw3uaaf_A

Exentenzed
02-02-2011, 04:58 AM
OP.
You just made me download this :)

Awesome trailers. Thanks :)
---------
Played trough the demo. Loved it :)

Raoul
02-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Awesome trailer this game looks great. I can't wait for the game to come out so that I can buy the game

Jayhmmz
02-02-2011, 08:49 AM
OP.
You just made me download this :)

Awesome trailers. Thanks :)
---------
Played trough the demo. Loved it :)

Glad to hear it :D

Knibbler
02-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Holy Mother of Cow!!!!
I downloaded the demo about an hour ago on the PSN and I have to say I honestly didn't expect much.. just another regular old FPS..

Man was I wrong.. some of the kill chains are just out right gruesome.
This game is gunna be F******** fantastic!!

I even had a 'This is SPARTA!' moment when wrapped a Flail Chain around the neck of one of them green berserker characters and then kicked him into a whole in the floor lol!!

Jayhmmz
02-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Holy Mother of Cow!!!!
I downloaded the demo about an hour ago on the PSN and I have to say I honestly didn't expect much.. just another regular old FPS..

Man was I wrong.. some of the kill chains are just out right gruesome.
This game is gunna be F******** fantastic!!

I even had a 'This is SPARTA!' moment when wrapped a Flail Chain around the neck of one of them green berserker characters and then kicked him into a whole in the floor lol!!

Mahaha! :D
Amazing, eh?
I was blown away, with the gameplay and the visuals, the whole content is just pretty damn... kick ass!

Knibbler
02-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Mahaha! :D
Amazing, eh?
I was blown away, with the gameplay and the visuals, the whole content is just pretty damn... kick ass!

I had so much fun running through the demo and seriously can't wait for the full game..

Jayhmmz
02-02-2011, 03:38 PM
I had so much fun running through the demo and seriously can't wait for the full game..

Because it is actually a pretty cash game, It kinda makes me wanna pre-order the Epic edition of the game - seeing as you get the GoW3 Beta with it...

Shixx
02-02-2011, 06:22 PM
makes me wanna pre-order the Epic edition of the game - seeing as you get the GoW3 Beta with it...

That's what I did about 3 months back. Looking forward to see how they level out the Campaign co-op and multiplayer.

paecmaker
02-03-2011, 07:36 AM
I love the trailers and the fast pace.

Is it for pc?

Shixx
02-03-2011, 02:47 PM
I love the trailers and the fast pace.

Is it for pc?

Yep PS3 360 and PC Release.

Jayhmmz
02-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I wanna get this game for the PC for the graphics, but after playing the Demo on Xbox, the graphics are pretty good and I just feel that the gameplay will be better with the matchmaking and such :D It's definitely a console favoured game this one like!

paecmaker
02-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Yep PS3 360 and PC Release.

YAY Im happy.:)

Raoul
02-07-2011, 02:38 AM
I wanna get this game for the PC for the graphics, but after playing the Demo on Xbox, the graphics are pretty good and I just feel that the gameplay will be better with the matchmaking and such :D It's definitely a console favoured game this one like!

I feel you on that game it is really awesome and I can't wait for it. I am whole time looking at the trailers of this game and getting more and more hungry for this game:laugh1::laugh1:

Diligence109
02-07-2011, 10:13 AM
I'm super interested in this game... will probably aim to get it on the PC. I didn't watch the trailers in this thread and am not sure if the release date is mentioned in them, but in case anyone else is wondering when this is going to be released I looked it up and wikipedia claims it's coming February 22nd while a (possibly dated) IGN article claims February 25th.

<3 the Unreal Engine, this game is gonna flow so well.

Ilyich Valken
02-07-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm super interested in this game... will probably aim to get it on the PC. I didn't watch the trailers in this thread and am not sure if the release date is mentioned in them, but in case anyone else is wondering when this is going to be released I looked it up and wikipedia claims it's coming February 22nd while a (possibly dated) IGN article claims February 25th.

<3 the Unreal Engine, this game is gonna flow so well.

Yeah, it comes out the 22nd. If two sources differ, it's a best bet to go with the one that's on/closest to a Tuesday. :laugh1:

Raoul
02-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Yeah this game almost coming out and then I can play this game whole day none stop:cheesy:I am now even much more excited about it than ever:laugh1:

BlackEyedJester
06-11-2012, 06:45 AM
I picked this game up on a steam sale, and my god it has me hooked. I'm sad about the ending though... Poor Gray. And that Epic decided against a Sequel D:

Also. Epic bump or what? ;)

Jayhmmz
06-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Epic bump indeed! I didn't get around to buying it, due to the mass amount of negative reviews. I didn't have the money to take a chance on it. However, I have heard a lot of good words since. I've heard rumbles that there's going to be a follow-up, but who knows?

BlackEyedJester
06-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Well I got it last week, and I played it all in one sitting, it's about 6-8 hours long, 15 if you start on Very Hard mode and play through it without changing the difficulty. The loading times aren't that bad, they give you a resprite from all the explosions. The story isn't bad, Except Ishi. He's an asshole. But yeah I really enjoyed the game. and the AI Is alright. OH and the game design itself is beautiful. The Skillshots are a nice original touch, though you don't start off with them (You obtain them around 30mins into the game) The guns are great and have the "Some random cannibalistic guy made this" look to them. I'd recommend it. And Steam has some good sales for it. But I'd prefer the PS3/360 version. As the dev's said themselves that the port isn't of the best quality.