PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row 3 Announced!

HamadaLFC8
02-03-2011, 01:24 PM
http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/saints-row-2.jpg

THQ formally announced it will ship Saints Row 3 this coming fall. CEO Brian Farrell confirmed the news on yesterday's publisher earnings call.

"In the fall, we plan to launch the latest installment of our Saints Row franchise, which we view as a significant growth driver in fiscal 2012," he stated.

"Volition is setting a new bar for this outstanding franchise and we look forward to unveiling this game in the near future."

Additionally, Saints Row: Drive-By, first announced for the Nintendo 3DS, is also coming to Xbox Live, which will unlock items in Saints Row 3. - IGN

Source (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1147619p1.html)

Shixx
02-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Awesome! I loved Saints row 2. So much fun.

I didn't know about the 3DS Saints row though, I might pick it up for the Xbox.

Flab-Ender
02-04-2011, 11:52 PM
I've always wanted to play these games, never really got around to it cause it always seemed when I did get around to it, the game was either too old or I wasn't interested at the time.

Maybe this time I actually will, it always did look like a good game. Seems like the same game style as GTA, or along those lines.

Jayhmmz
02-05-2011, 11:41 AM
I've always wanted to play these games, never really got around to it cause it always seemed when I did get around to it, the game was either too old or I wasn't interested at the time.

Maybe this time I actually will, it always did look like a good game. Seems like the same game style as GTA, or along those lines.

+1
It's just one of those games that always gets bumped down in priority when other games come out that I have been waiting for... then I forget about it! :(

BobTD
02-06-2011, 11:13 PM
I just tried Saints Row2 recently lol

At this rate I will never catch up. =(

But yeah the 2nd game was very... hilarious. I tried to recreate Jet Li and take down enemies mainly with close combat and it has worked pretty well. The options this game throws at you are hilarious. Very refreshing.

Raoul
02-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Lol I must still start on playing Saints Row 2 I must install this game and see how far I can get in the end and hopefully before Saints Row 3 come out I finished part 2:cheesy::cheesy:

ares
02-07-2011, 04:25 PM
This game is going to be awesome im going to pre-order it for x-box 360.:D

Raoul
02-08-2011, 01:50 AM
Lovely you do that thing. I'll first finish Saints Row 2 and then i'll jump into the third part and have fun killing there also:laugh1:

ShadowMantis
02-10-2011, 11:25 AM
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

THIS IS SO AWESOME, i cant wait to have!

DaRaginCaucasian
02-16-2011, 10:34 PM
looks awesome, cant wait to play it with my girlfriend when she moves out here to live with me finally.

Jayhmmz
02-17-2011, 08:04 AM
looks awesome, cant wait to play it with my girlfriend when she moves out here to live with me finally.

Oh yeah... Nothing like a romantic game on Saints Row 2... :P

HamadaLFC8
02-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Oh yeah... Nothing like a romantic game on Saints Row 2... :P

hahaha indeeed !!!