PDA

View Full Version : TDU 2: I got it!!!!

HamadaLFC8
02-08-2011, 07:01 PM
SO SO SO! I finally got my hands on this game!!! :o so sexy! the opening scene is hilarious haha

At first you get to choose 3 cars to buy, to get to excited they're nothing special :P Then you race and race, discover shops where you can buy clothes, haircuts etc. You will discover car dealers and other things. yea yea awesomeeeee

and the best part is seriously the online, you don't even have to go online on the menu, once you're in the game you're automatically connected and you'l randomly find another racers across the map, whether its inside stores, in the middle of nowhere or just on the streets!

ITS EPIC

Jayhmmz
02-08-2011, 07:46 PM
SO SO SO! I finally got my hands on this game!!! :o so sexy! the opening scene is hilarious haha

At first you get to choose 3 cars to buy, to get to excited they're nothing special :P Then you race and race, discover shops where you can buy clothes, haircuts etc. You will discover car dealers and other things. yea yea awesomeeeee

and the best part is seriously the online, you don't even have to go online on the menu, once you're in the game you're automatically connected and you'l randomly find another racers across the map, whether its inside stores, in the middle of nowhere or just on the streets!

ITS EPIC

Sounds pretty good man :D
Is it like a laid back version of GTA? :P

HamadaLFC8
02-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Pretty much except that you don't kill and steal stuff haha

Jaykub
02-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Oh man, you have to do a review for us :3

HamadaLFC8
02-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Okkk I'll start on it tomorrow :D Even tho I'm not a reviewer I'll to my best :D

Raoul
02-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Lol I got this game today the only part is that I have to wait until I get out of work just to play this game lol I must even still install the game so I can't wait to get home really soon:cheesy::cheesy:

LiNuX
02-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Nice. And this is why you want others to get the 360 lol.

It does sound like fun...

HamadaLFC8
02-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Yes yes yes!!! It's seriously awesome when you walk around before a race and check out other people's cars! I can't wait to get my hands on the GTR R34 in the game!!! D:

Exentenzed
02-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Am i the only one staggered by the fact that the first shops you mentioned where for clothes and haircuts? :P

First thing you gotta show me is where i can get some awesome rims for my ride. :)

Jayhmmz
02-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Am i the only one staggered by the fact that the first shops you mentioned where for clothes and haircuts? :P

Haha, I did notice this too, it made me LOL. I thought for a second it was like an addon for The Sims... ;)

jcmcdo12
02-09-2011, 06:28 PM
I GOT IT TOO! so much fun though half the guys to talk to are a**holes but i love it!