PDA

View Full Version : Half and half for now. >_<

Project Blaze
02-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Yeaaahh, the boogeyman's back! XD Seems like it's been longer than it actually was, so I can't really be on for too long every day. Not just yet anyway. Hehehehe :p Just some medical complications that need to be dealt with.
Anyhow, just wanted to give another ANNOYING(this is for you Eps! XD jk dude :p ) notice about my status or situation. Or maybe I can't think of the right word, which wouldn't be surprising atm. lol >_<
But yea, I'll be basically hoppin' on and off the forum when I can. Kinda makes me think of a rabbit. o_O Soo, half and half!! XD

I swear it feels like it's been a week though. Then again timestamps don't lie. :/ Be seein' ya around!

- Blaze

Raoul
02-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Yeaaahh, the boogeyman's back! XD Seems like it's been longer than it actually was, so I can't really be on for too long every day. Not just yet anyway. Hehehehe :p Just some medical complications that need to be dealt with.
Anyhow, just wanted to give another ANNOYING(this is for you Eps! XD jk dude :p ) notice about my status or situation. Or maybe I can't think of the right word, which wouldn't be surprising atm. lol >_<
But yea, I'll be basically hoppin' on and off the forum when I can. Kinda makes me think of a rabbit. o_O Soo, half and half!! XD

I swear it feels like it's been a week though. Then again timestamps don't lie. :/ Be seein' ya around!

- Blaze

Lol hey I hope that you are going ok lol It has been a while that you were here on this forum chatting:cheesy:things will go right for you just wait and see:D

EpsilonX
02-11-2011, 03:21 PM
lol i just saw this now

Project Blaze
02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
XD I was feeling pretty messed up when I put this topic up, so I guess I shouldn't have brought attention to it. >_< Not one of my "best" moments, if I ever have any. lol