PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you stay up for too long? lol

Project Blaze
02-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Well, topic says it all, but what do you do when you don't get enough sleep and stay up for too long? I just do really weird **** that makes people uncomfortable. But I can't stop laughing when people are weirded out. It's funny as hell for some reason. lol XD I'm weird as it is, but it's a new level if I can't sleep. Dunno why I get tweaked like that. I just know things get a helluva lot funnier. XD

Soooo, anyone else feel like bein a freak or is it just me? Which is ok by me, not like the apocalypse is on its way if I am. lol

paecmaker
02-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Im not that crazy when Im up late but when Im going to bed I get a little paranoid.

Its a old house and it is dark so when i put the lights out I almost hear and see strange things (mostly from the basement when I pass the stair)

Dont think Im a nutcase or five years old (Im 18).

paecmaker
02-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Im 18 years old. lol

Ilyich Valken
02-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Be tired. Easily irritated. Laff at stuff.

Project Blaze
02-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Im not that crazy when Im up late but when Im going to bed I get a little paranoid.

Its a old house and it is dark so when i put the lights out I almost hear and see strange things (mostly from the basement when I pass the stair)

Dont think Im a nutcase or five years old (Im 18).
Nah, I don't think you're a nutcase. Plus a five year old can't type! ... I don't think one could anyway. I'm not too keen on when kids start to be able to make sentences. O_o

Anyway, I'm King Freak, so no worries about looking weird. XD Nah, I'm sure you're a regular ol' Joe Shmoe. I hope I got that right... I might be trying to look for another word. :-/

Diligence109
02-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Nah, I don't think you're a nutcase. Plus a five year old can't type! ... I don't think one could anyway. I'm not too keen on when kids start to be able to make sentences. O_o

I could type and spell "rabbit" when I was 3 because my dad had configured DOS to launch my favorite game at the time that way (Reader Rabbit.) If only Gamers-Forum were around back then :P

When I'm sleep-drunk I'm probably gaming. I don't know that I act incredibly different or even do any different activities, actually...

Project Blaze
02-16-2011, 09:58 PM
I could type and spell "rabbit" when I was 3 because my dad had configured DOS to launch my favorite game at the time that way (Reader Rabbit.) If only Gamers-Forum were around back then :P
lol Well that proved me wrong. >_< I can't even remember when I was able to spell a word, let alone pronounce one. XD I could ask, but everyone's asleep. lol XD I need some prescription sleeping pills or somethin', this's getting a little ridiculous. :eek1:

Jaykub
02-16-2011, 10:39 PM
When ever I've been up for a long time or something I do some illegal stuff >_> but besides that I just talk and talk and talk

LiNuX
02-16-2011, 11:17 PM
I make less sense from time to time, but this is more for when I'm exhausted. If I stayed home all day and did nothing, then I could probably be awake for 30 hours without a problem.

Project Blaze
02-17-2011, 01:58 AM
When ever I've been up for a long time or something I do some illegal stuff >_> but besides that I just talk and talk and talk
Talk and vague illegal stuff!! Sounds like a party. lol At least by my standards. XD Well, except the illegal stuff... now anyway. :huh: :p

I make less sense from time to time, but this is more for when I'm exhausted. If I stayed home all day and did nothing, then I could probably be awake for 30 hours without a problem.
When I get exhausted I start to see weird colors that won't stay one color. And my speech gets really slurred. And I get even more clumsy than I usually am. XD But if I did nothing I could probably sleep, problem is I'm restless. :-/ >_<