PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age gets live action web series starring Felicia Day

Renzo
02-15-2011, 10:43 AM
It appears that we'll soon see Dragon Age transferred to from a game to a mini TV series, written by and starring Felicia Day.
(http://train2game.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/dragon-age-gets-mini-live-action-web-series/)
It.....might have potential. I loved Dragon Age: Origins and its characters, so I think so long as they've got that right this series will be alright...especially if Miss Day is a big a fan of the series.

But then again, has a TV series based on a game ever been good?

Will Dragon Age: Redemption be good? Will it be bad? Will it be somewhere in the middle?

And will it live up to the game?

Raoul
02-16-2011, 03:18 AM
This is going to be really interesting I wonder how this would actually be and the action would it be mind blowing. If this series really is awesome then in the end I would start getting me this series to watch.:D

Renzo
02-16-2011, 03:39 AM
This is going to be really interesting I wonder how this would actually be and the action would it be mind blowing. If this series really is awesome then in the end I would start getting me this series to watch.:D

Hopefully it'll be good, as I'd like to think that the big name production staff they have working on the project means it has quite a budget.

Raoul
02-16-2011, 03:42 AM
Hopefully it'll be good, as I'd like to think that the big name production staff they have working on the project means it has quite a budget.

Then in the end I see the Legendary Morrigan:Don TV:cheesy:lol, but I would not mind watching it, but they should make the fights really wild in the series masters must be really tough to kill too:cheesy:

Mizel
06-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Im hoping this will be good- I have faith because Felicia Day does some great stuff :)