View Full Version : OH hey..

Jaykub
02-15-2011, 11:42 PM
I ugh dropped out of skool >_>

<_<

Jokersvirus
02-15-2011, 11:54 PM
Really dude? That is really stupid...

This can sound all stupid and what not but you need a basic education to do anything in this world anymore.

LiNuX
02-15-2011, 11:56 PM
/demods Jaykub.

why?

LemonRising
02-16-2011, 12:03 AM
hugggggggg
*hands out club t-shirt*

LiNuX
02-16-2011, 12:06 AM
/demods lemonrising

Jaykub
02-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Really dude? That is really stupid...

This can sound all stupid and what not but you need a basic education to do anything in this world anymore.

Well joker most people that drop out have good reasons/problems like myself.
Doesn't mean I'm not getting a GED asap.

LemonRising
02-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Well joker most people that drop out have good reasons/problems like myself.
Doesn't mean I'm not getting a GED asap.

THIS.

Don't be so judgemental and quick to assume. B |

Jokersvirus
02-16-2011, 12:13 AM
what is the difference between completing GED and finishing high school? Both take effort to complete, people do have personal issues, but it cant be so crippling that it would make you drop out.

LemonRising
02-16-2011, 12:14 AM
YES IT CAN. THANKS.

:\ joker stop being joker for a second.

Jaykub
02-16-2011, 12:15 AM
what is the difference between completing GED and finishing high school? Both take effort to complete, people do have personal issues, but it cant be so crippling that it would make you drop out.

Then you obviously don't have the problems some people do.

Jayhmmz
02-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Good luck with whatever you do next then :)
Hope it all works out for you in the end.

HamadaLFC8
02-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Damn Jaykub .... man we're here for you! hope it'll all be just fine at the end!

Now you can try joining the Panthers ? < lol jk i had to :p

LemonRising
02-16-2011, 04:53 PM
/demods lemonrising

I missed this post lollll

oh linux

jcmcdo12
02-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Well I guess thats up to you dont really agree with it but I hope you make the desicion to go back but its your choice.

Flab-Ender
02-16-2011, 08:01 PM
What year were you?

Jaykub
02-16-2011, 10:46 PM
What year were you?

Only had a year and a half left.

Flab-Ender
02-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Only had a year and a half left.

Hmmmm, if it's as bad as you say it is, I don't entirely blame you. But I do know a lot of people that have it pretty damn bad and made it through High School. Not trying to bash on you though, I really do hope that everything works out.

paecmaker
02-17-2011, 03:11 PM

What is GED?

Muffincat
02-17-2011, 06:16 PM
*hugs jaykub*

as long as you get your GED and everything, I'm sure it will be okay.

I mean, I had to stop college for a bit (right now) for personal reasons,* and I'm eventually finishing once I figure out a bunch of other things like getting residency and such/saving up money because I am too broke to go to school. I only have a year left, too. People have to go on different paths sometimes. And I know yours is high school and mine is college, but still <3

I'm sure you've got a plan figured out <3 If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here :3

*and yes they were so crippling that I had to quit going. Because those reasons exist.

Jaykub
02-17-2011, 08:28 PM
*hugs jaykub*

as long as you get your GED and everything, I'm sure it will be okay.

I mean, I had to stop college for a bit (right now) for personal reasons,* and I'm eventually finishing once I figure out a bunch of other things like getting residency and such/saving up money because I am too broke to go to school. I only have a year left, too. People have to go on different paths sometimes. And I know yours is high school and mine is college, but still <3

I'm sure you've got a plan figured out <3 If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here :3

*and yes they were so crippling that I had to quit going. Because those reasons exist.

Thanks muffin <3 at least someone understands life can get in the way of school so bad you have to quit.

Diligence109
02-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Thanks muffin <3 at least someone understands life can get in the way of school so bad you have to quit.

I had to take a semester off from college and have had a hard time really keeping everything under control, but I've been making it. I'm sorry that your problems were crippling enough that you had to step out :( I hope you're doing alright, Jaykub, I'd love to talk to you about anything too if Muffin's ever not online and you'll take sloppy seconds :P