PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone?

Irlmurf
02-16-2011, 02:26 PM
hey there folks...

Raoul
02-17-2011, 04:12 AM
Hey there welcome to the gamers forum, enjoy yourself in this forum and please make sure to read the rules in this forum stay nice and active in here and have fun posting:cheesy:looking forward to seeing posts from you hey

Irlmurf
02-18-2011, 01:49 PM
I will indeed stay active and thank you very much.

Jaykub
02-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the forum! Please read the rules.

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 04:25 PM
tack så mycket

If you were wondering about my post, I was thinking about a quote in a humor program. Just wanted to write down something that were totally "strange":D

Irlmurf
02-18-2011, 04:46 PM
well it certainly confused me anyway. google translate is a great job.

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 04:47 PM
well it certainly confused me anyway. google translate is a great job.

yeah but it can get the sentences wrong.

Jayhmmz
02-18-2011, 04:55 PM

I've had some epic fails with that problem in the past...

Quite embarrassing to say the least :P

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 04:58 PM
I've had some epic fails with that problem in the past...

Quite embarrassing to say the least :P

translating swedish to english or any other language can make the final sentence look hilarius :D

Jayhmmz
02-18-2011, 04:59 PM
translating swedish to english or any other language can make the final sentence look hilarius :D

Well I have a Swedish friend, and I am tempted to get a sentence translated so I can look all smart and ****, but it will just make me look the "and ****" part... ;)

Irlmurf
02-18-2011, 05:01 PM

Hej på er alla glade som sitter där hemma, ni har vunnit tie millioner, det var väl roligt.
TRANSLATION according to google....
Hello everyone happy sitting at home, you have won the tie millions, that was fun.

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Hej på er alla glade som sitter där hemma, ni har vunnit tie millioner, det var väl roligt.
TRANSLATION according to google....
Hello everyone happy sitting at home, you have won the tie millions, that was fun.

It should stand ten millions but I misspelled it. lol

Irlmurf
02-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Well I have a Swedish friend, and I am tempted to get a sentence translated so I can look all smart and ****, but it will just make me look the "and ****" part... ;)

you give it a try anyway. will give him a good laugh if nothing else.

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 05:07 PM

We have some relativs in usa and when we was going to mail a letter to them, mum wanted to use translate in full sentences, I can thankfully some english so I wrote it and used only translate for lone words.

If I used translate for the hole letter I wonder if I could read it without LOL ing

Irlmurf
02-18-2011, 05:10 PM
hey translate this and please dont take offence to it, i mean nothing bad towards you or sweden. id just like to see how bad, or good the google translator is.:D

Hej människor på jorden kommer jag i bitar för handel våra tikar för dina vilda hundar eftersom din hund har mindre hår och dont prata så mycket ..

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM
hey translate this and please dont take offence to it, i mean nothing bad towards you or sweden. id just like to see how bad, or good the google translator is.:D

Hej människor på jorden kommer jag i bitar för handel våra tikar för dina vilda hundar eftersom din hund har mindre hår och dont prata så mycket ..

well.... word for word

Direct translation Hello men on earth come I in pieces for trade our "dogs" for your wild dogs because your dog has less hair and dont talk that much.

And no offence taken.

It sounds stranger in swedish cause it is in english "buildup"

Irlmurf
02-18-2011, 05:20 PM
ah its close enough. i dated a swedish girl a few years back and her brother said that to me one night. dont know why though. lol

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 05:22 PM
ah its close enough. i dated a swedish girl a few years back and her brother said that to me one night. dont know why though. lol

doesnt make any sense to say that.

Irlmurf
02-18-2011, 05:30 PM
i know it makes no sense at all. i actualy wrote.. "to trade our females for your dogs" but google translates it as "to trade our(female dogs) for your dogs.

gamers2011
02-24-2011, 02:05 AM
hai , nice know u