PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach...with my girlfriend.

ROFLBRYCE
03-05-2011, 10:49 AM
VIDEOS IN THE SPOILER TEXT!!!

I am starting a new series on YouTube about me and my girlfriend playing Halo: Reach, and would like others to check it out and give input on if you like it or not, and whether or not I should actually do this.

All it is are my girlfriend's reactions to the game, as she plays. She is freakin' hilarious to listen to when she plays games, and she does this with all games from Zelda, to Final Fantasy, to Haunting Ground, to Halo. Just hoping others could check it out and see what they think on her honest reactions (commentaries, I guess?) to the game.

Videos are in the spoiler to save space.

Sorry it's long enough for two parts, but here's the first part (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqN-T3Mu0Ds)

Aaaaaand Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtaQis7Z3NQ#t=7m30s)

Th3-devils-princess
03-05-2011, 12:00 PM
hehe defo you go for it i started playing halo reach with knibbler and i do just think its so funny the sounds and noises that us girls make and how we just randomly shut things out lol :D :p

ROFLBRYCE
03-05-2011, 02:40 PM
I think it's friggin hilarious. I get two of my other friends playing Left for Dead or something and it's just awesome. But my girlfriend Charlie is always playing games, so you basically hear this all day long xD even with Harvest Moon or something like that

Jayhmmz
03-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Oh God, you must have her play FEAR or something like that, the reactions would be immense! Even I **** my pants when playing it!

Ilyich Valken
03-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Kind of sounds like what was happening when I had my friend play it for the first time two weeks ago lol

ROFLBRYCE
03-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Oh God, you must have her play FEAR or something like that, the reactions would be immense! Even I **** my pants when playing it!

I won't even play FEAR xD But I'll make her play Dead Rising ;)

Now that I'm thinking of it, you guys should give me some games. I don't think I'll make it purely Halo: Reach, but throw in some other games in there too. Suggestions?

OH and I don't know if this'll mean anything, but these are the reactions of an 18 year old girl xD I just thought knowing that made the video even funnier.

paecmaker
03-05-2011, 05:27 PM
I won't even play FEAR xD But I'll make her play Dead Rising ;)

Now that I'm thinking of it, you guys should give me some games. I don't think I'll make it purely Halo: Reach, but throw in some other games in there too. Suggestions?

you should make her try the condemned serie also.

GypsyRose
03-05-2011, 08:50 PM
haha that eould be funny,
but like will it get much views?
i wouldnt really like watch someone elses girlfriend making some funny voices and sounds lol
:) man.

ROFLBRYCE
03-05-2011, 09:52 PM
haha that eould be funny,
but like will it get much views?
i wouldnt really like watch someone elses girlfriend making some funny voices and sounds lol
:) man.

Well the videos are in my post, just click the spoiler text :P

I've never seen any other types of videos like that, and I think it'd be kinda funny. I'll upload a few others and see how it goes.

GypsyRose
03-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Well the videos are in my post, just click the spoiler text :P

I've never seen any other types of videos like that, and I think it'd be kinda funny. I'll upload a few others and see how it goes.

im totally watching it now :) leave little comments like then the comments will get heaps of thumbs up. :) wheres the link man?

ROFLBRYCE
03-06-2011, 04:54 PM
im totally watching it now :) leave little comments like then the comments will get heaps of thumbs up. :) wheres the link man?

Should be in my first post? Little white bar with a plus sign, lol? Here's the actual links for them, though

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqN-T3Mu0Ds

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtaQis7Z3NQ

GypsyRose
03-06-2011, 08:56 PM
shes american?! thats cool! :) no no offence, she pretty sounds high, lol like at the start sounds like Towley.

ROFLBRYCE
03-06-2011, 09:05 PM
shes american?! thats cool! :) no no offence, she pretty sounds high, lol like at the start sounds like Towley.

Canadian, haha. And no, she's sober lol. Never did drugs before. Just...I don't know how to explain it..hyper..? haha.

GypsyRose
03-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Canadian, haha. And no, she's sober lol. Never did drugs before. Just...I don't know how to explain it..hyper..? haha.

Canadian! Wow thats more cooler! Haha i admit i have sounded odd before, baked as a potatoe playing Ballod Of Gay Tony :) i was driving up along the main strip in Librty city and crashed Yusif's awesome yellow car, and i remember just staring and saying "oh no..i crashed it, its going to look ugly."