PDA

View Full Version : ahh music overload

EpsilonX
03-08-2011, 07:22 AM
So when I wake up, I instantly get like 10 different songs stuck in my head, which I wouldn't mind, but it's all like technical stuff, and I don't wanna hear technical metal or deathcore or anything in the morning, yknow, I wanna hear soothing stuff. Too much music, I need to separate myself from it somehow. It's really hard too cuz I have 4 upcoming concerts that I pretty much have to attend: ABRB/THA I'm really getting burnt out on the human abstract, but I've wanted to see them and as blood runs black for a while, so I don't really wanna skip out on this. DRUGS/Black Veil Brides: some people I know really want me to go to this, cuz they don't wanna go alone, so I told em i'd go and can't really back out of it. Same with Silverstein/Bayside (i'm going cuz Polar Bear club is on the bill but not headlining) and then there's OFF!/Trash Talk which should be different cuz it's gonna be like a local punk show instead of like all the other stuff I see, but idk....I wish these shows were more spread out. Anyways yea, I get to the point where instead of just something to listen to here and there turns into what i'm doing all day, and it really needs to change. I need to find something else to do with my time lol. I'm gonna listen to Paramore right now cuz they're like...simple, and will collect my thoughts cuz right now I have all these human abstract riffs in my head and aaah.

this turned out way longer than i expected, which my original plan was a few sentences.

Muffincat
03-08-2011, 11:48 AM
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

EpsilonX
03-08-2011, 02:20 PM
it was me ranting about idk what. im a little afraid to re-read it

paecmaker
03-08-2011, 03:05 PM
So when I wake up, I instantly get like 10 different songs stuck in my head, which I wouldn't mind, but it's all like technical stuff, and I don't wanna hear technical metal or deathcore or anything in the morning, yknow, I wanna hear soothing stuff. Too much music, I need to separate myself from it somehow. It's really hard too cuz I have 4 upcoming concerts that I pretty much have to attend: ABRB/THA I'm really getting burnt out on the human abstract, but I've wanted to see them and as blood runs black for a while, so I don't really wanna skip out on this. DRUGS/Black Veil Brides: some people I know really want me to go to this, cuz they don't wanna go alone, so I told em i'd go and can't really back out of it. Same with Silverstein/Bayside (i'm going cuz Polar Bear club is on the bill but not headlining) and then there's OFF!/Trash Talk which should be different cuz it's gonna be like a local punk show instead of like all the other stuff I see, but idk....I wish these shows were more spread out. Anyways yea, I get to the point where instead of just something to listen to here and there turns into what i'm doing all day, and it really needs to change. I need to find something else to do with my time lol. I'm gonna listen to Paramore right now cuz they're like...simple, and will collect my thoughts cuz right now I have all these human abstract riffs in my head and aaah.

this turned out way longer than i expected, which my original plan was a few sentences.

Its pretty hard to read.

EpsilonX
03-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Its pretty hard to read.

lol, it started off as me saying "i listen to too much music, I need to do something else" but then i just typed whatever came to mind

paecmaker
03-08-2011, 03:11 PM
lol, it started off as me saying "i listen to too much music, I need to do something else" but then i just typed whatever came to mind

You typed a LOT more than just "I listen to too much music" lol

EpsilonX
03-08-2011, 04:44 PM
You typed a LOT more than just "I listen to too much music" lol

aha i know.

Metallica1983
03-09-2011, 07:01 PM
a little Eruption by Van Halen is a great way to start the morning