PDA

View Full Version : General Info want your video edit ?

Edgar184
03-10-2011, 09:44 AM
i edit video for free if you have very good clips and i will do it for free you tell me what song you want and i put it for you

How do i edit ?

look at my youtube page Search for and it will be the first video :)

tell me what you think on the comments on the video and press like please :) and subscribe my channel :D

Jayhmmz
03-10-2011, 09:47 AM
And do you plan on staying with us, for longer than just a day?

Because if you're just on here to advertise your YouTube channel, then that just pisses me off..

Edgar184
03-10-2011, 09:50 AM
And do you plan on staying with us, for longer than just a day?

Because if you're just on here to advertise your YouTube channel, then that just pisses me off..

yea ima be here longer just that ima be busy later on playing xbox or doing videos but right now im not busy bro

Jayhmmz
03-10-2011, 10:01 AM
I do mean for a substantial amount of time.
Besides, you obviously didn't read the rules for the forum before you registered, even though the rules link is clearly stated before you register.

You're not allowed to even advertise anything yet, especially not with your first post.

paecmaker
03-10-2011, 02:04 PM
I get the feeling you are not so serious about being a part of this forum.

Jayhmmz
03-10-2011, 03:50 PM
I get the feeling you are not so serious about being a part of this forum.

+1

Due to the fact he had nothing to say regarding my last post..

DirtyDMan
03-10-2011, 05:09 PM
I dont like people telling me what to do...

W1CKEDTW1STED
03-10-2011, 06:28 PM
i edit video for free if you have very good clips and i will do it for free you tell me what song you want and i put it for you

How do i edit ?

look at my youtube page Search for and it will be the first video :)

tell me what you think on the comments on the video and press like please :) and subscribe my channel :D

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TXlsVywEZpI/AAAAAAAAAq0/H5ufF4SWgvs/no_spam.png

Please don't spam here. We are a very tight community and take to newcomers with open arms, but not when they start out like this.

I'm sure you have good intentions, but please formally introduce yourself here (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31) before trying to get others to visit your YouTube channel.