PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Noire

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Just Seen Trailer For This Game ( L.A. Noire )
Gta Type One By Rockstar And It Dident
Say Release Date Or RRP ,,, Anyone No These?

Thankz

paecmaker
03-31-2011, 01:42 PM
I dont know about you else people but I AM looking forward to this game. A detective simulator there you can interriogate people and looking for clues at crimescenes.

I truly hope taht Im not the only one looking forward to a game where the firing has been switched with searching and thinking.

Jayhmmz
03-31-2011, 01:47 PM
I too am looking forward to it's release. It looks outstanding, with the visuals and general attention to detail. The facial movements and other little details on the characters' models have particularly impressed me.

paecmaker
03-31-2011, 01:50 PM
I too am looking forward to it's release. It looks outstanding, with the visuals and general attention to detail. The facial movements and other little details on the characters' models have particularly impressed me.

The voice actors also sounded really good(for being in a game) according to me.

Exentenzed
03-31-2011, 03:20 PM

Me too actually, Quite happy with the fact that rockstar finally changed their themes. :) It renews my interest in their work.
RDR was particularly refreshing

Saph
03-31-2011, 07:02 PM
I truly hope taht Im not the only one looking forward to a game where the firing has been switched with searching and thinking.

Trust me, man, I've been looking forward to a game by Rockstar where the objective was to NOT be as trigger happy and murderous as possible:laugh1:

paecmaker
04-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Just hope that they will make it to the end cause its a very different game from what they have done before. But if it is someone I trust its rockstar.

paecmaker
04-22-2011, 01:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/RockstarGamesGB?v=hu3T-TBdCGM&feature=pyv&ad=11717211829&kw=games

Look at this awsome trailer. If it werent from the graphics you couldnt tell if it was a movie or a game.

THERE CAN BE SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Synge
04-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Looks awesome, I wish it was coming out on PC. I'll probably get it for PS3, but it releases the same day as The Witcher 2, so probably not for a while afterward.

Saph
04-22-2011, 05:21 PM
I just returned to this thread, completely forgot about this one!

I cant wait to get my hands on my darned 360 again now!!!! As stated by Paec, I cant wait to get a game where guns are replaced by magnifying glasses and stealing cars with finding clues and shooting grandmas with putting crooks in jail.

Love everything about it, getting it on initial release.