PDA

View Full Version : Where for art thou Blaze

Raoul
03-16-2011, 03:14 AM
lol I was not thinking shakespear style:cheesy:I never hear from Project Blaze in a dam long time does anyone know what happen is he alive still, because I never see him on this forum these days anymore

Jaykub
03-16-2011, 03:41 AM
I've not seen him lately..

He disappears a lot so don't be surprised if he shows up again soon.

Raoul
03-16-2011, 03:46 AM
lol nah this time he has been gone for extremely long I wasn't gone for so long before I hope that he don't have alot of problems that he can't chat in this forum. Congrads for a higher title Jaykub the Super Moderator:cheesy:

Jaykub
03-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Congrads for a higher title Jaykub the Super Moderator:cheesy:

Thank you :)

and I guess we'll just have to see if he ever comes back.

Raoul
03-16-2011, 04:26 AM
Days have been tough lately tough lol I am tired alot, because of my kitten she wakes me up alot during the nights just to let me be awake and then she purrs and then sleep lol

Jayhmmz
03-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Days have been tough lately tough lol I am tired alot, because of my kitten she wakes me up alot during the nights just to let me be awake and then she purrs and then sleep lol

Where have you been lately mate? I normally wake up to a mass of posts from you :P that hasn't been the case in a while!

Raoul
03-17-2011, 04:11 AM
Where have you been lately mate? I normally wake up to a mass of posts from you :P that hasn't been the case in a while!

Lol hey there mate I been really busy these days and trying to keep up with things lol, but next week things should go better and then you will see the lovely posts of me again:cheesy:

LOl good to know that there is someone missing my massive posts lol:D

Jayhmmz
03-17-2011, 06:57 AM
Lol hey there mate I been really busy these days and trying to keep up with things lol, but next week things should go better and then you will see the lovely posts of me again:cheesy:

LOl good to know that there is someone missing my massive posts lol:D

Ah right :D
I just woke up one morning, and you hadn't posted on anything, and I was like "LOLWUT!?"

Project Blaze
03-19-2011, 02:20 AM
Hey Raoul. I made a thread in the Lounge about my being gone and it's right here. (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=265319)

Sorry about that, I didn't see this thread. lol

Raoul
03-25-2011, 04:59 AM
Lol sorry for not being really active things are just tough at work and I don't have time to een play alot of games which is really sad