PDA

View Full Version : 9 Things i hate about everyone.

Exentenzed
03-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Just found this on an awesome site called BoardofWisdom.com
Its hillarious and so true. :laugh1:

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???

LiNuX
03-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Number 9 has happened to me a lot. I usually answer "yeah, you just missed it" - same with the train. Hasn't happened in a while though, not since I got my license.

As for the tv remote thing, it takes a long time to go from channel 1 to 1500 since there are so many channels!

ROFLBRYCE
03-20-2011, 02:00 AM
As for the tv remote thing, it takes a long time to go from channel 1 to 1500 since there are so many channels!

THIS. Doesn't effect me so much though, as I don't watch Tv. I just switch between the different AV inputs for each console xD

paecmaker
03-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Number 9 has happened to me a lot. I usually answer "yeah, you just missed it" - same with the train. Hasn't happened in a while though, not since I got my license.

We must have a remote to change the channel, but about everything else was right(except for the film, people have never asked me that)

btw great list:p

EpsilonX
03-20-2011, 11:29 AM
2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

well yea....since you want to actually find where the remote is for future use. Besides, we have dish and the control thing is on the first floor, but I don't even think theres a way to change the channels on the dish box thing. But if you could, I wouldn't want to go downstairs, press it a bunch of times and see if its on the right channel and when it's not, go back downstairs and press it some more

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

I'm pretty sure this is referring to the fact that people search for a long time...when somebody is looking for something, it tends not to be in the first place they look.

just my thoughts...

Exentenzed
03-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Why so serious? :)

Dont have to explain it to me mate. I just found it on some random website.

I posted it for laughs only, hence its under Fun & Jokes. xD

EpsilonX
03-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Why so serious? :)

Dont have to explain it to me mate. I just found it on some random website.

I posted it for laughs only, hence its under Fun & Jokes. xD

i'm not explaining it to you in particular...I just found this rather stupid and un funny, most of those have legitimate explanations lol.

Diligence109
03-21-2011, 01:45 PM
some of them have legit explanations, sure, but the list gave me a giggle (although I had to forcibly suppress the side of me that wanted to stand up and explain some of them, myself!)

Thanks for posting and sharing, extenezed :)