PDA

View Full Version : Um....

Mynameisbob
03-20-2011, 04:02 PM
...well, I'm doing this assignment for school, and I need ten volunteers to complete a survey for me. Also, I need someone to volunteer to do a more in depth interview for said assignment (it doesn't matter if you're also doing the survey).

Diligence109
03-20-2011, 09:41 PM
I'll rock the interview if you want. Send me a PM with the survey link and your interview questions :) (The forum won't allow you to post links until you've made at least 10 posts outside of this board, the GF Lounge and have been a member for 24 hours.)

Mynameisbob
03-21-2011, 03:38 PM
OK--sorry, this is a really stupid question--anyone know how to send PMs? I have no idea how to do it on these forums...

Diligence109
03-22-2011, 12:13 PM
OK--sorry, this is a really stupid question--anyone know how to send PMs? I have no idea how to do it on these forums...

not a dumb question - you've just never used vBulletin before. If you click on my name in this post (or any post) a menu will drop down and in it you can click "Send private message."

EDIT: if you don't see that menu option it's because you have limited forum privileges because you still don't have 10 posts outside of the GF Lounge. If that's the case you can just click "View Profile" and post a visitor message on my profile; I don't mind. If it doesn't let you do that, maybe you can send an email (that's also an option in the same menu.) If you can't do that then I suppose you'd just have to go ahead and get into some gaming discussion for a bit until you had 10 quality posts ;) (I'm not exactly sure what are permissions are set up like for new members).