PDA

View Full Version : Black ops cutscenes

x4re
03-23-2011, 09:18 AM
So im playing black ops on veteran for trophies and i think its a cutscene for every god damn thing you do

Any thoughts on it?

Jayhmmz
03-23-2011, 09:25 AM
So im playing black ops on veteran for trophies and i think its a cutscene for every god damn thing you do

Any thoughts on it?

It does get a bit frustrating :P
But on the other hand, I suppose it's a good story. The multi-player makes me dislike this game though.. same with MW2.

x4re
03-23-2011, 09:31 AM
But on the other hand, I suppose it's a good story. The multi-player makes me dislike this game though.. same with MW2.

Well yeah the multiplayer sucks :/

Jayhmmz
03-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Well yeah the multiplayer sucks :/

The multi-player would have been fantastic if they kept it simple, yet full of balanced fun, like CoD4.
Blops went overkill with the weapons, perks and kill-streak rewards. Also, spawn points suck, which adds to the annoyance.

x4re
03-23-2011, 11:41 AM
The multi-player would have been fantastic if they kept it simple, yet full of balanced fun, like CoD4.
Blops went overkill with the weapons, perks and kill-streak rewards. Also, spawn points suck, which adds to the annoyance.

And the guns suck

Jayhmmz
03-23-2011, 11:45 AM
And the guns suck

Yup! *sigh*
It made me reinstall CoD4 on my PC which was good though :)
It also made me realise that the latest CoD games don't look all that much better than CoD4, and CoD4 was released back in 2007.. IW and Treyarch are lazyyyy.

Ilyich Valken
03-23-2011, 01:29 PM

The story's good, the ending.. not so much. And yeah.. the multiplayer sucks. Hard.

x4re
03-23-2011, 02:59 PM
The story's good, the ending.. not so much. And yeah.. the multiplayer sucks. Hard.

Thats a good reason to play reach