PDA

View Full Version : Home :(

HamadaLFC8
03-24-2011, 11:23 PM
What can you do against homesickness ?

I'm going back on April 30th but I seriously can't wait to go back :/ I just miss it soooo freakin much :( all my friend there tell me, dude enjoy it ur in the US and stuff but you seriously don't care where you are if you're not home :/

http://www.constructionweekonline.com/pictures/jeddah-housing.gif

<3

LiNuX
03-24-2011, 11:29 PM
we'll miss you!

HamadaLFC8
03-25-2011, 10:05 AM
we'll miss you!

I'm not going anywhere hahah :P I'm staying in the US till like 2014 for now then I'll see from there haha

When I go back it's just for summer break lol

LiNuX
03-25-2011, 10:11 AM
I knew that. I was just telling you what I would have said if this was 2014.

Muffincat
03-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Awww Hamtaro I wish I could help. I feel homesick a lot, too (and I am a lot less far away from home; only crossed to the other side of the country). :( I don't really know how to get rid of it. Just have to have fun with the friends you make in your new place... also, I am sure that it will get better when you are there longer. Most people feel home sick when they first go off to college; I am sure that there are many people at your school who feel the same way, even though they may not have come across the country.

Are there other people from Saudi around? Or a club for international students or something? It might help you to find people who are in a similar situation as you that you can help share stories with, whether they are from Saudi or not. Only advice I can give is to try and make friends, and strengthen the friendships you have with the ones you do have. Try clubs, activities, or something. I really feel for you; I'd give you a big hug if I could :( <3

HamadaLFC8
03-25-2011, 11:04 PM
awww thank you so much muffy <3
But yeah there are clubs like that and I know a couple Saudis, thing is I'm not very Saudi myself anyway and all the Saudi's here are from like Riyadh (the capital) and smaller cities up north, WHICH I CAN'T STAND :P I just like Jeddah people :P haha
But yeah I think I will eventually get over it but for now, I can't wait for April 30 :')

Muffincat
03-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Aww :( Well chin up and I hope you can find a way to get through it :) I'm glad you get to at least go back and visit :)