PDA

View Full Version : Yay Its My Birthday!!!!

Saph
04-01-2011, 12:05 AM
1st of April at last!! WOOHOO!!! My forum ticker just went from 21 to 22 :D

HamadaLFC8
04-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Every post right now, is an April fools joke to me ... but if its not :P Happy Birthday haha hope you enjoy it

Saph
04-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Every post right now, is an April fools joke to me ...

Lol if I had a nickel for every time Ive heard any variation of that sentence since I can remember, I'd have enough nickels to build a statue of Solid Snake that reaches to the moon!!!

But no it IS! actually my birthday! And thank you ^_^

LiNuX
04-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Happy Birthday! I've given you a GFP

Saph
04-01-2011, 12:38 AM
WOOHOO ty!

Yeah it seems my only gift available here is GFP =P So my wish is...well GFP!

leica
04-01-2011, 12:47 AM
this does not smell like serious news

Saph
04-01-2011, 12:49 AM
lol No no no it actually is my damned birthday XD I was born on April 1 1989.

Really guys, I'm serious, it IS actually my birthday =P

Why is it so hard to believe anyway? Its like being born any other day, this one just happens to be an uncommon one!

paecmaker
04-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Well, happy birthday saph and I wish you a glorious day full off jokes and happinnes.

Exentenzed
04-01-2011, 01:10 AM
Uncommon one? :P Statisicly there is nothing uncommon on beeing born on the 1st of april :)

Saph
04-01-2011, 01:14 AM
People give me a different idea when they dont believe me =(

Exentenzed
04-01-2011, 02:09 AM
The whole wasp thingy wasnt a good start on the 1st if you want people to belive you then :P

Muffincat
04-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Happy birthday! :3 Have lots of caaaaakeeeeeeeee : D

LemonRising
04-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Happy Birthing Day ( :

Your birthday must be lots of fun lmfao

Saph
04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh dude its hilarious XD The most evil prank anyone ever pulled on me was this joke my dad pulled on me.

He drove up in this badass looking black sports car, tricked to the max with longer skirts, new hood, a spoiler etc.

And he gave me the keys, and I jumped up and down like "NO WAY YOURE NOT FRIGGIN SERIOUS!!!"

He laughed and let me in, and I started it. I expected it to sound REALLY badass and strong like VROOOOM

it was like a turkey with a bad flu... CHUCKAAAAWWWKKK!!

The car looked good, but the engine was really damned weak!

I was like WTF MAN!

He had gotten a REALLY crappy engine put in to pull my leg, the next day the normal engine was put in XD and he said april fools!

I was upset cause it was april 2nd when he told me...

paecmaker
04-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Oh dude its hilarious XD The most evil prank anyone ever pulled on me was this joke my dad pulled on me.

He drove up in this badass looking black sports car, tricked to the max with longer skirts, new hood, a spoiler etc.

And he gave me the keys, and I jumped up and down like "NO WAY YOURE NOT FRIGGIN SERIOUS!!!"

He laughed and let me in, and I started it. I expected it to sound REALLY badass and strong like VROOOOM

it was like a turkey with a bad flu... CHUCKAAAAWWWKKK!!

The car looked good, but the engine was really damned weak!

I was like WTF MAN!

He had gotten a REALLY crappy engine put in to pull my leg, the next day the normal engine was put in XD and he said april fools!

I was upset cause it was april 2nd when he told me...

Epic joke saph,:p should be put up into a wall off fame somehwhere. And about jokes, did anyone pull one of this time?