PDA

View Full Version : What would you call the best racing game?

Saph
04-02-2011, 11:08 PM
I've honestly thought about getting myself a racing game for PC, but I dont know which one to get, since I've kinda ignored the genre for a few years.

What game would you guys recommend?:D

HamadaLFC8
04-03-2011, 12:41 AM
If you have a 360 get the new Shift 2! Or Forza 4, even though it'll take some time till it comes out but still.

There's Need For speed World for FREE on PC

jcmcdo12
04-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Well what kind do you want? Like realistic or Kart Racing etc. This could help alot. ;)

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Forza series... Of course my oppinion dosent realy matter that much since the only racing games i actually like and have tried extensively is Forza... :P

At any rate when it comes to racing games i think i would listen to Hamada, Even though it seems he loves just about anything within the racing genre :) probably just because a lot of good racing games are coming out now adays.

paecmaker
04-03-2011, 09:36 AM
:embarrassed:, never played a race game since NFS carbon.

HamadaLFC8
04-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Oh I also forgot about the New Test Drive Unlimited 2

If you like free roaming plus racing then that game has it all, you get to buy houses, visually customize your car and even change the furniture and then show it off to your friends. I have but I'm thinking of selling it now since I got the new Need For Speed :p

Saph
04-03-2011, 02:34 PM
To clear some stuff up: Please no cartoony stuff, no Mario Kart etc.

I want badass mofo rides, pimped out to the maax!!!

Cant believe I just said that.....

Either way, NFS etc. are great! There just are so many since my good old NFS Underground 2 was popular, that now I really dont know whats good and whats not!

I dont have an Xbox360 as of right now, I only have a Wii and a PC!

I heard Forza 4(?) and some other ones, I'm too lazy to scroll up right now XD

So now that you know, please leave the cartoon stuff out!

paecmaker
04-04-2011, 10:10 AM
To clear some stuff up: Please no cartoony stuff, no Mario Kart etc.

I want badass mofo rides, pimped out to the maax!!!

Cant believe I just said that.....

Either way, NFS etc. are great! There just are so many since my good old NFS Underground 2 was popular, that now I really dont know whats good and whats not!

I dont have an Xbox360 as of right now, I only have a Wii and a PC!

I heard Forza 4(?) and some other ones, I'm too lazy to scroll up right now XD

So now that you know, please leave the cartoon stuff out!

On wii I only know about the cartoons like mario kart and stuff. In pc maybe you want older games, I know that flatout for examle where a epic game.

Saph
04-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Need For Speed Flatout?

paecmaker
04-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Need For Speed Flatout?

no, just flatout.

Its a true fun game(google it)

Saph
04-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Thats an idea :D It does seem abit old, but hey, who here doesnt know what Pacman is? :p Deffinately gonna give a shot!

AnnieBerries
07-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Hi...

There are good racing games that you can play online. gamesfreak is the best site that provide good racing games. I like Nitro Ninja and Road Rash.

Slay
07-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Dirt. Just cause of the graphics. :P

Psychotray
07-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Thats an idea :D It does seem abit old, but hey, who here doesnt know what Pacman is? :p Deffinately gonna give a shot!

I do, its one of the most legendary arcade games ever, ahahaa :laugh1:

GamingWeston
07-02-2011, 03:04 PM
FlatOut 2. Epic. See a gameplay vid on youtube if you don't know it, must play...

ROFLBRYCE
07-03-2011, 11:12 AM
On wii I only know about the cartoons like mario kart and stuff. In pc maybe you want older games, I know that flatout for examle where a epic game.

Ohmagawd. Forgot all about this game. Spent so many hours on this. Frig man, had so much fun with is...

Now I've gotta look up a copy to buy of eBay or something >.>

Mordry
07-03-2011, 01:22 PM
For me for now it's Mario Kart: Double Dash for the Nintendo GameCube. But for PC...no Idea...I only buyed racing games for Nintendo Consoles like F-Zero, Mario Kart or Re-Volt.