PDA

View Full Version : DubFX! Awesome Music.

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Found this... I hereby love this song. :)

What do you think? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiInBOVHpO8&feature=player_embedded

Saph
04-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Eh~

It sounds good, but the song is not my kinda thing

By the way: I love how the people watching with interest are chased off like roaches from light when the "fairie girl" walks out with a CD XD They're like SWOOOOP GONE!!! :p

But nah it does sound good, just not my style. I liked the beatboxing he did, but he didn't really have a nice voice when he started singing =( Had he stuck to the beatboxing and the awesome...what to call it...moaning effects?(lol), then I woulda liked it more! The singing just ruined it for me :-(

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Ah well. :) Everyone have different preferences... Personally i loved the singing :)

By the way: I love how the people watching with interest are chased off like roaches from light when the "fairie girl" walks out with a CD XD They're like SWOOOOP GONE!!!

YEA xD like "Oh they expect me to pay for it? Oooh no, nooooo"
I would have bought it instantly :)

Saph
04-03-2011, 03:48 PM
If I had the money I wouldve probably bought it just incase there were OTHER songs on there, you know? I mean just cause 1 song sucks doesnt mean the rest do!

For example, I dont like Skillet, at all, but they have 2 good songs...Monster and Awake & Alive...the rest I hate, but I love those:cheesy:

Yeah I'd probably buy the CD just cause I like to support artists who got the brass balls to do what he did ::-) I dont think I could be on public stage like he was, I think I'd piss myself and run away screaming:shocked:

I cant believe I just said that...

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 04:03 PM
I cant believe I just said that...

You are clearly underestimating the power of backspace! :D

Saph
04-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I like keeping it real :p

The next thing scientists should work on: A way to get a VERBAL backspace, so that you could just delete some stupid thing you said!

Although that might actually be a problem, since there'd be no losers...everyone would ALWAYS say the right thing XD A world with no losers? A world where EVERYONE taps that?

No smart phones
No video games
No facebook
No internet
No computers
No technology whatsoever.

IT SHALL BE THE END OF THA WORLD!

We'd be better off building self aware robots...we'd have a bigger chance of surviving that than eliminate the perfect habitat for losers, geeks, and nerds ;)

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 04:18 PM
than eliminate the perfect habitat for losers, geeks, and nerds

You got something against geeks/nerds? because i fit both those categories. 8)

Geek:
The word geek is a slang term, with different meanings ranging from "a computer expert or enthusiast"

Nerd:
Nerd is a term that refers to a social perception of a person who avidly pursues intellectual activities, technical or scientific endeavors, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests, rather than engaging in more social or conventional activities.

Except im social aswell. (No, not just trough forums and Facebook :p)

Saph
04-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Oh no by all means, I'm a geek, nerd, and I'm even a dork!!!

I love computers
I love building computers(trying to learn atleast, which makes me a nerd!)
I love learning code languages!
I love star trek(come on..STAR TREK!!!)
I love correcting Star Trek noobs when they make a rediculous refference("Damn thats expensive, whats that in, space dollars!?" I'll go: "Excuse me sir, but there is no such thing as space dollars!") :cheesy:

Maybe I shouldve said OUR habitat, and not THEIR habitat;)

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Can't understand why "they" would want to destroy our habitat when "they" clearly dislike us so much... Destroying our habitat would force us to go outside more. Which would be counter productive as far as "they" are concerned. :P

Saph
04-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Who are they....?

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 04:41 PM
People who calls us such thing with a demeaning tone of voice, like they are better than us or something. :P I dont know. you brought it up :)

Saph
04-03-2011, 04:42 PM
True -.-

In that case, THEM are the Borg.

You will be Assimilated into our trendy and pop infested collective.

Resistance is, like, totally futile!

Exentenzed
04-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Omg. Pop culture borg O.o

I might just end up having a nightmare about that.

Saph
04-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Sorry bro, the power of the machine is vast.

It even extends to yo maaaaind brah!