PDA

View Full Version : Head of Xbox live policy and enforcement team hacked

Jokersvirus
04-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Stepto is a name hated by many because he is the one who console bans people and everything. but interesting enough someone got his account and its kinda funny PROBLEM IS, FBI will most likely be called in and that kid will be arrested here soon and this video will be evidence against him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryfZv_qq7Uk&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_23531

ohsnap87
04-04-2011, 09:47 PM
wow...the poster of that vid is a moron..He is going to JAAAAIILL

Saph
04-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Looks to me like he got banned over 30 times for a very, VERY good reason :S

Cant wait to see him rattling iron bars.

Jokersvirus
04-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Im not saying what he did was right. However, alot of people are saying he had it coming. He has banned alot of people but how many of those banned did nothing wrong? Just saying.

ROFLBRYCE
04-04-2011, 11:08 PM
How would he get thrown in jail for hacking an Xbox Live Account? I never knew there was such thing as that.

I assumed it would've been AK47 who did the hacking, kinda surprised to see this one under Predator.

Jokersvirus
04-04-2011, 11:49 PM
it is hacking ROFL, and since Stepto is an employee of Microsoft/xbox live they will must like go for the FBI to get federal charges.

LiNuX
04-04-2011, 11:50 PM
he accepts paypal to jack accounts.

I'll give him that he's smart, but he's also an idiot. Who makes a video of this and posts it online as proof?

How would he get thrown in jail for hacking an Xbox Live Account? I never knew there was such thing as that.

I assumed it would've been AK47 who did the hacking, kinda surprised to see this one under Predator.

It's not just for hacking a Live account, it's for accessing another person's private account without permission with the intent to do harm (even if none was implied). If Chris Brown got off with Community Service for biting Rihanna, I doubt this kid will do jail time because of what this was (gaming) but he will get in a ton of trouble especially with Microsoft, who has enough money and power to do whatever they want with this kid.

Saph
04-04-2011, 11:51 PM
So Stepto can get away with banning whole crowds of people for seemingly nothing, yet 1 guy teaches him a lesson, and FBI gets involved?

WTF is wrong with these people?

Jokersvirus
04-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Stepto has the authority to ban people because its in the terms and agreement of xboxlive as you sign up, you read all that crap they can ban you at anytime, for any reason. and its legit because you agreed to all terms.

Its not certain the FBI will get involved but if I was microsoft I would press for the FBI to get involved. If I was head of security I would be throwing out notices to change up your emails and try to prevent such acts from happening.

Saph
04-05-2011, 12:10 AM
If I was the head of security I wouldve:

Changed my name, its gay
Used my authority with my brain and not my dick
Atleast shown a level of kindness or understanding when I swing my banhammer

For starters.

It seems that this Stepto douchebag did no such thing. I haz powa, I uses eet teh wai i wana!

Jokersvirus
04-05-2011, 12:22 AM
If you know who DJKeemstar or if not, I will link a video at the end, his account was "hacked" many many times because back in the day, going back to maybe 6 months ago plus if you wanted to screw with someone badly on Xbox live all you would have to do is call Xbox live support say my account was hacked and give the gamer-tag of the guy you hate and that account would be locked for a week.

Now DJ had his fan base call and report hundreds of these and because of it it forced Stepto to change policy and what not. Which increased the amount of work, from my understanding Stepto is a lazy person, and now since they have to do more work to verify that your account has been hacked and what not it annoyed him and DJ has had 15 console ban because of this.

In short ya Stepto is a complete dbag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy7hAse9ng4&feature=feedu

jcmcdo12
04-05-2011, 04:30 PM
The video got taken off dangit!
Well I did watch the other one.

Jokersvirus
04-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Well it was going to be taken down sooner or later because of what it was.. lol

Saph
04-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Lol I'm quite sure Microsoft etc. already have a copy of it somewhere XD

Boy with questionable values got screwed!!!

LiNuX
04-05-2011, 09:07 PM
It's archived in the google servers whether MS has a copy or not.

And since it was removed due to rule violation, I'm very sure there is a backup hosted on youtube as proof in case there is a dispute.

Saph
04-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Fail showoff script kiddie is fail. XD