PDA

View Full Version : Well we all have one :D

ohsnap87
04-06-2011, 03:13 AM
and of course so do I! Gamer Vixenz is a new social community for female gamers and the guys that love them :) We should be registering our domain in the next couple of days and we are also in the process of getting our staff together.

You can find us at http://gamervixenz.webs.com and you can also find us on Facebook and Twitter! Just search GamerVixenz!

Please check out the site and tell me what you all think!

Ignore the layout for now please! It is only temporary and we have a coder working on it!

Thanks everyone!

LiNuX
04-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Looks pretty good. Are you keeping it on webs.com? or moving to another host that doesn't force ads when you get the domain?

Good luck with the site.

Saph
04-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Let me ask...Did you make this profile and make those posts just in order to say this?

ohsnap87
04-06-2011, 11:19 AM
lol no I didn't make this account and make posts just to say this.Just thought I would add that in there.I really like this site and joined it to be a part of the community. :P

Thanks linux. I plan to change domains to godaddy very soon so there are no forced ads.

Jayhmmz
04-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Let me ask...Did you make this profile and make those posts just in order to say this?

That was a bit harsh :P

I doubt she would have gone to the effort of staying for this long, to advertise a site :P

paecmaker
04-06-2011, 12:00 PM
That was a bit harsh :P

I doubt she would have gone to the effort of staying for this long, to advertise a site :P

Most others that just want to advertise is doing like "you know who at the time this was posted"

Good luck with that site cause I dont know any other real site for female gamers.

ohsnap87
04-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Most others that just want to advertise is doing like "you know who at the time this was posted"

Good luck with that site cause I dont know any other real site for female gamers.

Thanks a lot! the only other site I know if girlgamer.com and they don't have very much conent on their site. I'm aiming for something a bit more content rich. They are a really popular site apparently though. They get interviews and special passes and all of that.

HamadaLFC8
04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Ohhh i'm gonna join that site to get to know some people ;D

hahahaha joking :P

LiNuX
04-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks linux. I plan to change domains to godaddy very soon so there are no forced ads.

Cool. But I meant the actual web hosting provider.

It's easy to spot spammers/bots, ohsnap87 is not one of them. Unless she was programmed by Linus Torvalds.

ohsnap87
04-06-2011, 04:11 PM
my hosting and domain is all being transferred to godaddy it will actually be very soon. My "financial support" for it just contacted me and he has registered the domain.We are going to be transferring everything shortly and working on a new layout.

I've also managed to come up with a flash designer somehow D: and a composer for the sites own original intro and score :D

Ohhh i'm gonna join that site to get to know some people ;D

hahahaha joking :P

we're also in the business of promoting unknown gamer clans and teams. We hook people up with teams that are hiring and try to get their name out there into the competitive field. We're not just about meeting people,but also about helping gamers gain some recognition.

Saph
04-06-2011, 06:44 PM
My bad on the miss judging, Ohsnap =) With so many spammers coming and going with a ton of numbers in their name etc. it's hard for little me to tell the difference:embarrassed:

My bad girl, welcome! =D

ohsnap87
04-06-2011, 07:33 PM
My bad on the miss judging, Ohsnap =) With so many spammers coming and going with a ton of numbers in their name etc. it's hard for little me to tell the difference:embarrassed:

My bad girl, welcome! =D

lol no worries. I only put 87 at the end because it's my birth year and ohsnap87 is my gamertag xD I use it for everything lol

Saph
04-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Damn you're older than me =(

I hate being one of the youngest for EVERYTHING I do.

MxO I was 16 and everyone around me were 20+

EQ2 I was 18 and everyone around me were STILL 20+

WoW I was 21 and everyone around me were WAY TOO DAMNED OLD to be playing WoW...

One was 79.

Point taken? I think so

ohsnap87
04-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Damn you're older than me =(

I hate being one of the youngest for EVERYTHING I do.

MxO I was 16 and everyone around me were 20+

EQ2 I was 18 and everyone around me were STILL 20+

WoW I was 21 and everyone around me were WAY TOO DAMNED OLD to be playing WoW...

One was 79.

Point taken? I think so

Lol there was a guy I met on WoW once that was serious 86 D: I'm usually somewhere in the middle range when I join a site :P

Exentenzed
04-06-2011, 09:17 PM
"Give a geek some love"

Ahahaha, loved that one. xD

Anyway, best of luck with the site. :)

Saph
04-06-2011, 09:19 PM
"Give a geek some love"

The cold hand of technology eventually warms up if you touch it enough;)