PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Overhaul

Akatosh
04-07-2011, 12:27 AM
When I see mods like these, I really wish I had PC that could handle an elder scrolls game :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GVtj0Yj0&feature=player_embedded

This is amazing, they've completely redone the game to look like a current gen title; this looks better than Oblivion.

Exentenzed
04-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. :)

*Shuffles trough old CD's to locate my dusty copy*

Raoul
04-07-2011, 06:40 AM
When I see mods like these, I really wish I had PC that could handle an elder scrolls game :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GVtj0Yj0&feature=player_embedded

This is amazing, they've completely redone the game to look like a current gen title; this looks better than Oblivion.

Yeah it is junk when you cant play the game like you want to play it, because a persons PC need more power I experiencing that now on the new games I cant play them on meduim even and that is really sad:'(

Saph
04-07-2011, 10:48 AM
*Searching along for my copy too*...

DAMNIT I left it back in Denmark X( 95% of my Game stash sits in a box back in Denmark with the games I thought I'd never play again

My morrowind is there -.-

O well, I'll just play Oblivion then, it's better any way! :p

Akatosh
04-08-2011, 12:45 AM
*Searching along for my copy too*...

DAMNIT I left it back in Denmark X( 95% of my Game stash sits in a box back in Denmark with the games I thought I'd never play again

My morrowind is there -.-

O well, I'll just play Oblivion then, it's better any way! :p

Although I agree with that statement Saph, are you implying that sequels are always better, because they certainly aren't always.

Saph
04-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Although I agree with that statement Saph, are you implying that sequels are always better, because they certainly aren't always.

WHAT!?

**** no! XD Sequels suck most of the time! The only time I can say that the Sequels were better than the original would to me be Harry Potter, Fast and the Furious, Star Wars, Star Trek.

Everything else really has the original be better than the sequel, practically every time >.<

So ABSOLUTELY not, Akatosh, I am implying NO such thing :cheesy:

Akatosh
04-08-2011, 11:07 PM
I hope this mod improved character animation, i mean my god! Everyone walked like there was a stick in their ass.

Saph
04-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Maybe there was.....

And a mod pulled it out....

paecmaker
04-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Hah, I found the old morrowind case. now I just have to wait for my pc.

BobTD
04-13-2011, 05:43 PM
I hope this mod improved character animation, i mean my god! Everyone walked like there was a stick in their ass.

Lol, I agree it was impossible to play 3rd person. I might try this mod out I have been itching to get back into Morrowind and this might be my last chance.

According to the timeline vivic vanishes and Morrowind is completely destroyed when the heavenly body resumes its impact course at the same speed it was moving before being stopped.

So most likely we will never see another game in that region.