PDA

View Full Version : well....

EpsilonX
04-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Aside from Linux, I do think I'm the first member to pass 4000 posts. And I figure this is as good a time as any to say that, as you noticed i haven't been on as much lately, or on IRC a lot, but i'm trying to find other things to do than just sit around on the computer all day. I'm not completely leaving, i'll still posts from time to time but not nearly as much as I have in the past. It's just time to move on though.

paecmaker
04-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Aside from Linux, I do think I'm the first member to pass 4000 posts. And I figure this is as good a time as any to say that, as you noticed i haven't been on as much lately, or on IRC a lot, but i'm trying to find other things to do than just sit around on the computer all day. I'm not completely leaving, i'll still posts from time to time but not nearly as much as I have in the past. It's just time to move on though.

I understand, its time to step down and let newer members step forward. Good luck with whatever you be doing and as you said you wont be leaving completely.

EpsilonX
04-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Basically. I'll still be around from time to time (especially today cuz i have absolutely nothing to do) but it's just weird to think i'm the top poster next to the admin. Of course, I always had the highest post count on the megaman RPG forums me and some online friends made. My first RPG forum I had like 900 posts by the time it ended (only lasted a few months but it was fun) and everybody else had like 300. But I always kinda felt like outside the core main posters on this site when i joined, then they all seemed to vanish and i just had nothin to do for a while so i posted here a lot.

Saph
04-08-2011, 04:31 PM
I hate when the old school people leave after I join =( Well you're not LEAVING, but you still wont be around as often =)

I'm like you, bud, Ive been on the Aion Online forums, MxO forums, EQ2 Forums, WoW forums, CS forums, D&D forums, Battlefield Vietnam forums and lots more, and on all of them except one(Aion online forums) I've always been on the top list of Most active(by how many posts a month)My record EVER of total posts per day was 124.06(On here its about 34) And it just gets old after possibly years of posting and having 1000s of posts =) So I understand completely where you're coming from, bro.

Hope your life goes in the direction you strive for ;) Hope to get to know you better in your less activity on the forums period!

RaiDae
04-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Congradaulationaries are in order!
Edit; Actually Jakncoke and Scott have both passed the 4000 mark (according to the top posters bit). You are, however, the only active member with over 4k.
I bet the only reason you're leaving is 'cos i came back to life. :'( The pain! it hurts me so! ;P I can totaly understand the desire not to sit on the computator as much. Real life can be awesome (not that you guys aren't awesome or nuthin). But hey! your legend will live on!!!!!!!!

Saph
04-08-2011, 04:56 PM
I hope I'll become a legend someday :(

EpsilonX
04-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Congradaulationaries are in order!
Edit; Actually Jakncoke and Scott have both passed the 4000 mark (according to the top posters bit). You are, however, the only active member with over 4k.
I bet the only reason you're leaving is 'cos i came back to life. :'( The pain! it hurts me so! ;P I can totaly understand the desire not to sit on the computator as much. Real life can be awesome (not that you guys aren't awesome or nuthin). But hey! your legend will live on!!!!!!!!

well, i went to "members" and i clicked posts and the top three were linux, me, and jacob.

Muffincat
04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
I was about to say... for someone who doesn't want to be around much, you sure are on a posting spree today :P

Also, you've made so many of these threads I never know when to believe you or not :P

EpsilonX
04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I was about to say... for someone who doesn't want to be around much, you sure are on a posting spree today :P

Also, you've made so many of these threads I never know when to believe you or not :P

lol well the one was an april fools joke...another one was cuz jak royally pissed me off but that was resolved. I don't remember any other

Muffincat
04-08-2011, 07:19 PM
I think you has a couple other ones when people kept making them XD :P

well, you'll be missed o:

LiNuX
04-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Congrats on 4k. And thank you for being a part of the forum!