PDA

View Full Version : Funny police story.

Jokersvirus
04-15-2011, 02:51 PM
This article is law enforcement related, the situation is just too funny not to share...

PHOENIX -- A 33-year-old man who bit back after he was caught by a Phoenix police dog is suing police.

Erin Sullivan alleges the dog violated his civil rights and used excessive force to capture him after he ran from officers in Glendale during a burglary investigation last year.

Police say Sullivan bit the dog back, injuring it.

The lawsuit names the cities of Phoenix and Glendale and four officers. Precursor filings to the lawsuit sought $200,000 from Glendale and $250,000 from Phoenix.

Officials in Glendale and Phoenix have declined comment.

Sullivan also alleges Glendale police refused to give him insulin to treat his diabetes. Sullivan's attorney, Keith Knowlton, has said his client suffered a diabetic seizure in a Glendale cell.

Sullivan is serving eight years for convictions in the Glendale burglary.

I dont know about you but its funny as hell.

Saph
04-15-2011, 03:23 PM
I lol'd so hard when I read that he bit the dog back, that was just the end of me, I was ROFLing at this point.

Hilarious story :laugh:

ROFLBRYCE
04-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna dooooo.

I love American cop stories haha. Nothing interesting happens like that in Northern BC...although I guess I should be grateful for that.

LiNuX
04-15-2011, 07:43 PM
That dog needs to be sent to prison!

Poor burglar...

Saph
04-15-2011, 07:52 PM
You all ever seen Lockdown on National Geographic?

They should so totally do a dog pound version of it on Animal Planet!

......WHAAAT it'd be so awesome!!! With puppy gangs and puppy yards and puppy shanks used to make puppy stabbings on fellow puppy inmates, only to be sent to the puppy hole in place of your puppy gang leader, and waiting to get out of puppy prison to be your ***** n' puppies again!?!?!?!?!

COME ON! That'd be so awesome!!!

paecmaker
04-16-2011, 12:32 PM
I feel sorry for the dog.

Fr0stByte
05-04-2011, 03:21 AM
What kind of sick freak bites a dog?.....

gnomeo
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Cops see all the good ****. Working as a paramedic in atlanta I see all the crummy stuff. Gang shootings, domestic violence, the aftermath of a (resisting arestee :P) Occasionally a amazing MVR...bleh

SiC TwiSteD
05-08-2011, 06:24 PM
What kind of sick freak bites a dog?.....

its actually a good training tactic for siberian huskies and german shepherds to stop them from being overly aggressive and territorial, we had a siberian husky and all you do is bite them on the ear at a very early stage in life when they become a little aggressive, just the one nip on the ear makes them not aggressive the rest of their lives, just so you know

Fr0stByte
05-09-2011, 06:11 AM
its actually a good training tactic for siberian huskies and german shepherds to stop them from being overly aggressive and territorial, we had a siberian husky and all you do is bite them on the ear at a very early stage in life when they become a little aggressive, just the one nip on the ear makes them not aggressive the rest of their lives, just so you know

that....just....seems...wrong....

ROFLBRYCE
05-09-2011, 09:35 AM
that....just....seems...wrong....

Nah man, works good with all dogs. Don't bite them hard, just nibble. It's a "I have the control here" thing. Biting them on the snout works well too. Disciplines dogs for doing bad things without hurting them :)

SiC TwiSteD
05-09-2011, 03:36 PM
^ it does seem wrong, but it actually does work, its a good training technique that the eskimos used for a very long time and still do

Meggie
06-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Where is the funny police?