PDA

View Full Version : Booster Buster video

Jokersvirus
04-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Thought I would give this out and show you guys my first booster lobby with Lost
There is alot of cursing but its all in good fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSt1kwlTVg&feature=feedlik

W1CKEDTW1STED
04-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Aren't you suppose to be "busting boosters"? Because it seems that you are boosting yourself here...

Jokersvirus
04-20-2011, 08:47 PM
You cant just run into video games and start busting people do remember this is going out to thousands of subs so by running into games and doing the hero thing you wont get any good footage and therefore you lose subs.

Think of it like this.. Lets say ATF wants to go under cover into the Hells Angels for whatever reason. You have to break laws in order to gain their trust, and the United States accepts that under cover agents have to commit some crimes in order to keep their cover but there is a limit, you cant simply walk in and expect them to trust you and by not breaking laws or doing whatever, like doing drugs or what not, they will think something is fishy and call you out on it.

If I went into a boosting lobby and sat around saying "I cant boost" I would be called out get no footage and my name would be postered all over boosting community and I would become a target. This is entertainment for people on youtube so we have to make it interesting by drawing it out and convincing people that we are one of them.

In short, I pretend to be something im not for the greater good.

W1CKEDTW1STED
04-21-2011, 10:06 AM
I would be called out get no footage and my name would be postered all over boosting community and I would become a target.

Isn't this going to happen anyways with the videos you are posting on YouTube? Sounds like you are setting yourself up for failure if you ask me.

Jokersvirus
04-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Not really setting myself up for failure, ive only been named a handful of times and I lied my way out of it and got into the lobbies. People just arent informing the boosting community that were trying to screw with them they hate it because we do it but yet they dont give enough of a crap to tell their fellow boosters. Its really funny :).

If we get named too much we take a break for a couple of days and come back and no one knows us.

Also, showing some support for your fellow gamer would be appreciated, instead of being a Debbie downer.

W1CKEDTW1STED
04-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Not really setting myself up for failure, ive only been named a handful of times and I lied my way out of it and got into the lobbies. People just arent informing the boosting community that were trying to screw with them they hate it because we do it but yet they dont give enough of a crap to tell their fellow boosters. Its really funny :).

But if enough people are catching on and making note of your gamertag / PSNid / Wii Friend Code / or whatever other system you are playing on, they a bound to catch on. Plus boost busters are nothing new and clans and forums actually make lists typically with those who like to "bust" them to warn everyone else. It's only a matter of time until your name is added to that list.

If we get named too much we take a break for a couple of days and come back and no one knows us.

I find this hard to believe for my same reason above. People who make note of your name and tell their friends won't forget.

Also, showing some support for your fellow gamer would be appreciated, instead of being a Debbie downer.

I'd love to support you, but the fact of the matter is there is this amazing tool on the web, it's called Google, not sure if you heard of it, and it crawls all sorts of websites, including this other video website known as YouTube. People will be able to search your name and probably 9 times out of 10 find a "boost busting" video associated with your name. It's only a matter of time before you are caught my good friend.

I'm not being a "Debbie Downer" but more of a realist and helping you look at the BIG picture so you can better hide yourself from boosters.

Jokersvirus
04-21-2011, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE]But if enough people are catching on and making note of your gamertag / PSNid / Wii Friend Code / or whatever other system you are playing on, they a bound to catch on. Plus boost busters are nothing new and clans and forums actually make lists typically with those who like to "bust" them to warn everyone else. It's only a matter of time until your name is added to that list.
My name has only been mentioned twice in their community once for getting someone banned for 2 days and reset another for busting someone and he felt like telling everyone. I kept busting and people kept notcing my name however since i took a break for a few days the thread disappeared and people didnt notice me anymore. I do watch those communities I watch them very closely matter of fact, our names dont pop up. However there is one community I wont touch because If I do bust them they will hack me. Lost was hacked by those guys and it was not pretty.

I'd love to support you, but the fact of the matter is there is this amazing tool on the web, it's called Google, not sure if you heard of it, and it crawls all sorts of websites, including this other video website known as YouTube. People will be able to search your name and probably 9 times out of 10 find a "boost busting" video associated with your name. It's only a matter of time before you are caught my good friend.
our Google comment was insulting and uncalled for.
They can Google me all they want and find out what I do, however, if they dont do anything with that information it is useless. They can find out I am a buster but if they dont go to the community and say "hey watch out for..." than im safe.

I'm not being a "Debbie Downer" but more of a realist and helping you look at the BIG picture so you can better hide yourself from boosters.
I am hidden from boosters like I said if people dont report my name to the community how am I suppose to become known

LiNuX
04-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Anyway, good job on the video, undercover work ftw.

I'd make a terrible booster buster cuz I'd just invite everyone to join Gamers-Forum.com.

W1CKEDTW1STED
04-21-2011, 01:10 PM
I'd make a terrible booster buster cuz I'd just invite everyone to join Gamers-Forum.com.

I LOL'ed at that comment. :laugh1:

Jokersvirus
04-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Anyway, good job on the video, undercover work ftw.

Thank you for your kind words linux, its nice to finally see some kind words in this thread.

Saph
04-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Well I FOR ONE think you did a great job, Joker :) Besides, its critisism, not a "stop doing it you suck!" message :p Just do what you enjoy doing!

And tell me how you feel while doing it....

Jk bro XDDD

Jokersvirus
04-21-2011, 10:55 PM
>.> Last person who tried to get into my mind moved to mexico, he actually did if it was because of me or not remains unseen. :P

Thanks for support Saph :P

Saph
04-21-2011, 10:58 PM
<.<....*books flight to Brazil, cause mexico is much more dangerous than the wrath of joker*

Lol you welcome bro XD

W1CKEDTW1STED
04-22-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank you for your kind words linux, its nice to finally see some kind words in this thread.

For the record, I wasn't trying to shut you down, but help you look at the big picture. I know how you get in your threads, so this is my last post here.

paecmaker
04-23-2011, 06:08 AM
<.<....*books flight to Brazil, cause mexico is much more dangerous than the wrath of joker*

Lol you welcome bro XD

Isnt brazil also pretty dangerous.

Good work joker, undercover ftw.

Saph
04-23-2011, 09:44 AM
I think Mexico is slightly more dangerous?

Jokersvirus
04-23-2011, 11:39 AM
meh its dangerous anywhere you go nowadays

paecmaker
04-23-2011, 12:36 PM
meh its dangerous anywhere you go nowadays

Because we cant hide from you.:p