PDA

View Full Version : For Dili!

Saph
04-28-2011, 11:23 PM
http://files.myopera.com/musickna/albums/113963/dunstanburgh%20castle%20tower.jpg

I think its close enough XD

Diligence109
04-28-2011, 11:26 PM
while this vaguely resembles the strange tower you built inside my castle courtyard, this is not pictured inside the courtyard of a castle :|

Saph
04-28-2011, 11:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/K%C3%B6nigsberg_Castle_courtyard.jpg/450px-K%C3%B6nigsberg_Castle_courtyard.jpg

What about this?

Diligence109
04-28-2011, 11:28 PM
that's closer though this isn't necessarily a gothic castle (as mine is)
are you arguing your building is the clock tower there?

paecmaker
04-29-2011, 01:07 AM
lol, What are you arguing about?

Diligence109
04-29-2011, 08:12 AM
he built a strange looking tower in the middle of my castle courtyard in Minecraft because I was like "build whatever you want I want people to move in here :D" and then I was like "wait crap I kinda had dreams for cottages and a gazebo and other things that I expected to fill the courtyard with :S" and then I was a dick and was like "that thing doesn't belong there what are you doing >:U" and he was really nice and was like "I could move it if you really wanted but it's my first building in minecraft ever ;_;" and now, sweetheart he is, he's building his tower atop a nearby tower that Exenzented built just outside the castle wall and I'll eventually fill the courtyard with little cottages and the like.

I've since come to the realization that everyone's welcome to use the castle as safe refuge, storage, and a spawn point but I'd rather be the one that chose what to build inside it XD

Echo
04-29-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm getting Minecraft guys!.
Now me and Saph can build a village.
If you want to of course...

(You're going to.)

Saph
04-29-2011, 05:45 PM
LOL XD You can come build a tower next to me and Exes, but I advice you to get some experience and training first by letting Dili or Muffin give you a piece of land in their courtyard for you to build in, then when you've dug yourself a mine and gotten some supplies etc. You can tear down your tiny place and go find a more open spot to build in :D You're deffinately welcome to come build with me, and I bet Exe wont mind either :) We'll show you where you can build, and as long as our projects dont clash on space etc. then knock yourself out :cheesy:

And yeah Dili had a point in that despite him saying I could build whatever I want, I realized that a tower like that did not fit slam bam in the center of a courtyard with cottages XD So I tore it down cause I could tell he really wasnt too keen on it being there :) Building a different, MUCH taller, MUCH Bigger tower next to Exes, and I'm digging a SUPER LONG tunnel that'll connect my MASSIVE mine and old tunnel house to my tower :) That's gonna be my project tonight.

Echo
04-29-2011, 05:54 PM
LOL XD You can come build a tower next to me and Exes, but I advice you to get some experience and training first by letting Dili or Muffin give you a piece of land in their courtyard for you to build in, then when you've dug yourself a mine and gotten some supplies etc. You can tear down your tiny place and go find a more open spot to build in :D You're deffinately welcome to come build with me, and I bet Exe wont mind either :) We'll show you where you can build, and as long as our projects dont clash on space etc. then knock yourself out :cheesy:

And yeah Dili had a point in that despite him saying I could build whatever I want, I realized that a tower like that did not fit slam bam in the center of a courtyard with cottages XD So I tore it down cause I could tell he really wasnt too keen on it being there :) Building a different, MUCH taller, MUCH Bigger tower next to Exes, and I'm digging a SUPER LONG tunnel that'll connect my MASSIVE mine and old tunnel house to my tower :) That's gonna be my project tonight.

I've had experience in Minecraft :D
I can't wait to play with you guys!