PDA

View Full Version : Blue Mountain Dew (Voltage)

W1CKEDTW1STED
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
is amazing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_D81fj3Oisi8/THSMJZ-PYYI/AAAAAAAAABw/vQVKVQD-5c4/s1600/VoltageProductImage.jpg

That's all I got. :)

paecmaker
05-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Is it like an energy drink?

Saph
05-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Nah, its just mountain dew with blue color and maybe a new artificial flavor.

Thats it...

Kenoi
05-02-2011, 03:36 PM
I like this one too. it helps me to not get tired at night
(rephrase, cause people... misinterpret.)

Echo
05-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Mountain Dew taste like Mountain poo poo D :

Fr0stByte
05-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Nah, its just mountain dew with blue color and maybe a new artificial flavor.

Thats it...

artificial...my favourite. We've only recently started getting the original mountain dew in UK. Its expensive to order from USa but this would be something I would love to try.

paecmaker
05-03-2011, 06:30 AM
What is mountain dew?

Havoc
05-03-2011, 07:33 AM
Mountain Dew is a 100% natural drink composed of natural mountain spring water, with the added flavor of freshly collected morning dew from the fine foliage at the roots of the very most popular mountains around the world like the Mont Blanc, Mount Everest etc.
Additionally it is sweetened with fresh, natural bee honey.

[/sarcasm]

Mountain Dew is an american-origin, now widely available in europe, 49%water, 49%sugar, 2% highly concentrated 100%synthetic flavoring and color, refreshing glue *cough* I mean soda.

ROFLBRYCE
05-03-2011, 09:24 AM
We only get green in Canada!!!! Even when they were having their "Which of these three temporary new flavors is your favorite?" Contest. Mail me up some dude, C.O.D!

Saph
05-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Lol I can see how a swede could ask what Mt. Dew is. I'm from Denmark as you very well know and I had NO IDEA what Mt. Dew was till I came and lived in the US :p It's kinda like Sprite or 7-up. It is actually closer to being Faxe-Kondi(you have that in Sweden? I hope you do, its awesome).

So yeah, Mt. Dew is just a grape sugar enhanced caffeine rich drink that's supposed to perk you up like coffee.

Although I've been drinking so much soda now with my countless hours of midnight gaming that it no longer works on me :( Not even coffee works anymore, I think I have an immunity.

For example I can drink a bottle of Mountain Dew at night and fall asleep No problem 30 minutes later cause I get tired O.o I dont get it.

Havoc
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Do you want me to elaborate the biochemical problems of your caffeine addiction and how they physiologically affect you? xD I was addicted, heavily addicted to it during my finals at college... I consumed the dose sufficient for a full blown caffeine poisoning every day. And the more you take to accommodate the increasing "immunity" the more immune you get xD

Saph
05-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Eh I'm not addicted to caffeine, for example I actually dont like coffee :S Never drink it, but one time I really needed an extra hour to finish urgent homework and upon finishing the cup I was asleep, pencil still in hand 15 min later...Caffeine just doest work on me.

Jedi mind tricks ftl :p

Either way, I'm in no way addicted to it, I can go for months without a single drop of Soda cause its tough times and money needs to go elsewhere.

I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I WANT DAMNIT! ANY ****ING TIME!!!!

True story....

paecmaker
05-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Eh I'm not addicted to caffeine, for example I actually dont like coffee :S Never drink it, but one time I really needed an extra hour to finish urgent homework and upon finishing the cup I was asleep, pencil still in hand 15 min later...Caffeine just doest work on me.

Jedi mind tricks ftl :p

Either way, I'm in no way addicted to it, I can go for months without a single drop of Soda cause its tough times and money needs to go elsewhere.

I CAN QUIT ANYTIME I WANT DAMNIT! ANY ****ING TIME!!!!

True story....

I know, only one thing will work on you.........VODKA!!!!

Havoc
05-03-2011, 03:04 PM
lol, listen to the man... xD
He speaks the words of truth...