PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft: The most popular Texture pack

Havoc
05-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to present you the most amazing Texturepack for Minecraft.

Why is it the most amazing texturepack for minecraft, you ask?

Because it is YOUR texturepack!

The Painterly Texture Pack, available here: Home of The Minecraft Painterly Pack (http://painterlypack.net/) ,
started off as a regular, high visibility texpck, which was smoother and had nicer colors than the original minecraft textures.

THE UNIQUENESS, of this pack is defined by the fact that you can fully 100% customize it.
You can pick textures for flowers, grass, leaves, stone, cobble, dirt, ores, paintings, armor, tools, monsters and everything else.
Even rain, lava, water, moon, sun, clouds etc. are customizable and you get to pick out of dozens of different sprites.

There are also certain presets for the lazy amongst you.

If you are still using the default textures, but would like to enjoy the stunning minecraft visuals in your own style, go ahead and create your own painterly pack TODAY: Home of The Minecraft Painterly Pack (http://painterlypack.net/)

Saph
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
I might give it a try if I can get it verified that this is actually a safe program to use since Minecraft is heavy on .exe files, in which I have little to no trust. I only trusted Minecraft cause

Muffin, Dili, and Exe swore by it.

It had a price tag.

It has several articles praising it all over the internet.

THIS however, I have never heard of, and since I've been searching for a texture pack as beautiful as Photo Realism, it is hard for me to trust this since I have never heard of it.

Anyone here who have used it who can support Havoc in the praise?

Muffincat
05-03-2011, 02:01 PM
I've definitely heard of it before, and, while Havoc is an evil mastermind, I doubt he'd send you to a virus :P

edit: also, thanks for posting this :)

Havoc
05-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Oh by the way this is a simple texture pack @_@

I don't even understand the trust issue here. It's a ZIP containing .png files...
It's created completely on the site via javascript. You just download the .zip, put it in your texturepack directory and it's done. No need to extract it or anything.

Saph
05-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Oh nothing against Havoc at all :) But you never know, he might not even have known that it was something nasty :p

Either way! Never was anything against you, bro :p Just I like to be safe rather than sorry you know what I mean?

Well then screw the stupid photo realism pack then, I'm gonna make my own later today!

Thanks for posting this and for not being an evil mastermind! :p +rep