PDA

View Full Version : Snes/Nes

Fr0stByte
05-04-2011, 04:27 AM
i recently downloaded a Snes/Nes Emulator and am looking for some decent games to play, at current I have mario kart for the Snes and Super Street Fighter II. Im just not old enough to appreciate what these consoles were, so I know alot of you users can help me :P

Havoc
05-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Oh the good old nes... was my first home console when I was little.

You should def. download Contra for it :D
And as of SNES:
Lufia
Lufia 2
Chrono Trigger
Seiken Densetsu 3 (Sword of Mana)
(those are all RPGs with amazing storytelling if you're into this kind of stuff)
I have more but I forgot all the names, if I find my rom collection in my backups I'll get back to you.

Fr0stByte
05-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Oh the good old nes... was my first home console when I was little.

You should def. download Contra for it :D
And as of SNES:
Lufia
Lufia 2
Chrono Trigger
Seiken Densetsu 3 (Sword of Mana)
(those are all RPGs with amazing storytelling if you're into this kind of stuff)
I have more but I forgot all the names, if I find my rom collection in my backups I'll get back to you.

I'd Really appreciate that...cheers:yes:

ROFLBRYCE
05-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Super Mario World 1/3 (NES)
Super Mario RPG (SNES)

I played my parents' when I was waaaay younger lots, but this is all I had to play xD

Fr0stByte
05-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Super Mario World 1/3 (NES)
Super Mario RPG (SNES)

I played my parents' when I was waaaay younger lots, but this is all I had to play xD

i downloaded super mario world 3, and am looking to find a decent DOOM rom just to feed my hunger for fps

BobTD
05-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Gasp, emulating games you dont own?

... I keep looking for a list of games that are public domain I wonder what you can get away with from a strictly legal point of view. Or does publishing a game grant Nintendo unlimited rights. =P

ZXDarknessfalls
05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Nintendo probably wants the unlimited rights because they have a habbit of pulling out old games to continue printing money when they dont come up with origianl ideas.
But yea I think once they make a game, unless they sell the rights to it, they have them forever. At least nintendo goes back and tries to profit from what they have made in the past and not just forget about it and leave all of their fans sad and alone, often crying (Rare... we just want Jet Force Gemini..Give it back to us!)

ROFLBRYCE
05-05-2011, 11:46 AM
(Rare... we just want Jet Force Gemini..Give it back to us!)

Talk to Microsoft about it ;)

ZXDarknessfalls
05-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Talk to Microsoft about it ;)

They said no they hate us all lol. If they change their minds that would be sweet but I dont see that happening.

Fr0stByte
05-06-2011, 12:53 PM
when did this tread tangent off onto nintendos business issues?

Mizel
06-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Zombie Ate My Neighbors!!

Delta
06-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Alright try Castlevania 1-4 they are beat (2 is the worst of the 4) and where did u download it plz giv me a link to it i wanna play Castlevania and also try Super Mario 3

Jester
10-19-2011, 07:21 AM
-Contra
-Zelda
-Tombs & Treasure
-Double Dragon
-Any of the old MegaMan games
-Kid Icarus
-Punch Out!

Those are a few suggestions for NES...

Zombie Ate My Neighbors!!

YES! How did I forget this one?! I had it on Genesis when I was younger, I loved it! :p

Trunks
10-19-2011, 07:25 AM
Alright try Castlevania 1-4 they are beat (2 is the worst of the 4) and where did u download it plz giv me a link to it i wanna play Castlevania and also try Super Mario 3

I was going to mention the Castlevania series as well. They're really fun to play, and they are pretty difficult still. The save states make it a lot easier, but you will still get a good challenge.