PDA

View Full Version : 1,270 Unread Posts.

Jayhmmz
05-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Damn my travelling... Why y'all gotta be so active? :P
I shall be home soon, so I have a hell of a lot of catching up to do!

HamadaLFC8
05-10-2011, 10:26 AM
FINALLLYYY YOU'RE BACK!!! I was watching the LFC match yesterday and I was like "Who am I gonna talk to this about on GF?! :( I missed you man!! haha

We're going to Europeeeeee :D

paecmaker
05-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Didnt know you left......Just kidding:D

Jayhmmz
05-10-2011, 11:57 AM
FINALLLYYY YOU'RE BACK!!! I was watching the LFC match yesterday and I was like "Who am I gonna talk to this about on GF?! :( I missed you man!! haha

We're going to Europeeeeee :D

Ha! Sorry man, I seen the score though ;)
7 goals for Maxi now, in three games is it? Good record.
Also, Everton's win over Man City was vital for us keeping hold of 7th place... the season could have been so much better though.

We just have West Brom and Chelsea to play now, then season over.
Man City v Spurs should be a good game today, if you can watch it! It basically decides the Champs League for the both of them. One will get in, one will lose out :P

Let's just assume that United have won the title yet again, shall we? :P
It's written in the damn stars... grr. Arsenal bottled their chance yet again! Losing 3-1 to Stoke, they should be ashamed at that result, and every other chance they have squandered!

Didnt know you left......Just kidding:D

Cheeky sod ;)

Fr0stByte
05-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Ha! Sorry man, I seen the score though ;)
7 goals for Maxi now, in three games is it? Good record.
Also, Everton's win over Man City was vital for us keeping hold of 7th place... the season could have been so much better though.

We just have West Brom and Chelsea to play now, then season over.
Man City v Spurs should be a good game today, if you can watch it! It basically decides the Champs League for the both of them. One will get in, one will lose out :P

Let's just assume that United have won the title yet again, shall we? :P
It's written in the damn stars... grr. Arsenal bottled their chance yet again! Losing 3-1 to Stoke, they should be ashamed at that result, and every other chance they have squandered!

Cheeky sod ;)

sorry who is this?.........................:P..lol see ya soon

HamadaLFC8
05-10-2011, 02:38 PM
haha yeah I'm watching MCFC vs. Spurs, I'm rooting for City (ew) though so we can get to Europe haha

Yeah took United 21 years of us being INACTIVE to reach what we have achieved :p and Maxi discovered what ecstasy can do to your body hahahaha

Way to go Everton, even though I hate you, every single one of you guys, you have something good about you, oh wait you're Scouse, that's it ;) haha Arsenal is just being Arsenal!

Next year LFC will win the title !!!

Saph
05-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Welcome back Jayhmmz :) Glad to have you back home!

Fr0stByte
05-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Welcome back Jayhmmz :) Glad to have you back home!

how do you know where he lives?:shocked:

paecmaker
05-11-2011, 01:38 PM
how do you know where he lives?:shocked:

He is one of our famous football 1337 fans.