PDA

View Full Version : Look whos driving now ;)

ROFLBRYCE
05-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Got called in at 8:45 saying "Hey we got a cancellation, wanna do your road test?" so I did and passed with few minor errors :D I'll post more about it when I'm home, doing this from my smartphone while my girlfriend runs to the Bank to pay for this xD too excited to wait to tell people

Muffincat
05-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Congrats! That's really cool :3

Awesome that they were able to get you in so quickly!

LiNuX
05-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Congrats! Drive safe! Or else!

paecmaker
05-12-2011, 12:52 PM
congratulations, I had my driving test today also. But I failed:(

ROFLBRYCE
05-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Congrats! That's really cool :3

Awesome that they were able to get you in so quickly!

Thanks Muffin!! I know, I lucked out. There were 7 people ahead of me on the cancellation list that didn't pick up their phone o.O But I'm not complaining!!

Congrats! Drive safe! Or else!

2 week ban for every demerit/ticket? :P Nah I know man, I'm not the super speed freak type anyways. Thank you!

congratulations, I had my driving test today also. But I failed:(

Thanks man! You'll get it next time! This was the second time writing my test, I wasn't expecting to get it either but I did.

Soo now I can drive! But with restrictions. Gotta have this stickered to my vehicle at ALL times, or I get in big crap.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/cprted/n.jpgAaand I can't use an iPod, Cellphone, Bluetooth, etc. Also, I can drive on my own or with 1 single passenger. Unless there's a "supervisor" who's 25+, then I can fill the seats.

Fr0stByte
05-12-2011, 01:06 PM
I remember how excited I was to pass my driving test, I thought I would be driving everywhere! :D .....didnt turn out that way though :(

ROFLBRYCE
05-12-2011, 01:11 PM
I remember how excited I was to pass my driving test, I thought I would be driving everywhere! :D .....didnt turn out that way though :(

I'll get quite a bit of driving in, which is awesome. Whenever my girlfriend's sisters need a ride, I can drive to school on Fridays lol, and pretty much every weekend I can drive all over

Fr0stByte
05-12-2011, 01:25 PM
>show off<

Saph
05-12-2011, 01:26 PM
So let me ask this:

That sticker with a big N on it, does it stand for Nobb? :p

Just kidding XD That's awesome man, fantastic luck you got there!

And drive safe :) Be the bigger man on the road. Which shouldnt be too difficult, plenty of small men driving with big egos out there.

Jayhmmz
05-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Well done mate :)
Pretty much what everyone else said, but I will put it in my own words - Don't drive like an idiot!

ROFLBRYCE
05-12-2011, 03:50 PM
So let me ask this:

That sticker with a big N on it, does it stand for Nobb? :p

Just kidding XD That's awesome man, fantastic luck you got there!

And drive safe :) Be the bigger man on the road. Which shouldnt be too difficult, plenty of small men driving with big egos out there.

My N is for Noob for me (close spelling though ;P) my girlfriend flips hers sideways and uses her "Zombie" magnet for driving xD

Thanks man. I live in a small town with a lot of idiot drivers, so it's pretty important to drive safe here.

Well done mate :)
Pretty much what everyone else said, but I will put it in my own words - Don't drive like an idiot!

No worries man! I hate a-hole drivers, and I'd hate for people to think of me as one!

HamadaLFC8
05-12-2011, 05:15 PM
AWESOME MAN!!!! Congrats yo!

Now you can finally race me in real life! :D
lol jk don't RACE

ROFLBRYCE
05-12-2011, 05:19 PM
AWESOME MAN!!!! Congrats yo!

Now you can finally race me in real life! :D
lol jk don't RACE

But what else am I to do with my...err...my girlfriends >.> .... 1988 Mazda RX8 Supercharged Twin Turbo...???!?!?!??

HamadaLFC8
05-12-2011, 05:26 PM
CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahha

SiC TwiSteD
05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
congrats man, i was so nervous for my driving test 2 years ago, but looking back on it now it was soooo easy

leica
05-12-2011, 11:00 PM
i'm eligible for my unrestricted license in 10 days \o/

W1CKEDTW1STED
05-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Congrats buddy!

ROFLBRYCE
05-13-2011, 10:39 AM
CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahha

Haha yeah man! It's actually so fun just to ride around in :)

i'm eligible for my unrestricted license in 10 days \o/
Awesome! You have a GDL program thing too?

Fr0stByte
05-14-2011, 04:26 AM
But what else am I to do with my...err...my girlfriends >.> .... 1988 Mazda RX8 Supercharged Twin Turbo...???!?!?!??

i actually googled mazda 1988 rx8 twin supercharged.....before i realised it doesnt exist :facepalm:

ROFLBRYCE
05-14-2011, 10:24 AM
i actually googled mazda 1988 rx8 twin supercharged.....before i realised it doesnt exist :facepalm:

Hmmm thought it was a 88. I'll check the year for you guys. xD

Ilyich Valken
05-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Well, there IS an 88 RX8. I don't know if it's got a supercharged or not. My internet's being wonky, so I couldn't load the page when I looked.

Diligence109
05-14-2011, 11:12 AM
grats bryce! Have fun being safe on the road!

Soz paec - I failed my first time too. When I passed I passed WITH 15 points (or something, whatever the absolute maximum number of points you can get on the test and still pass is).

Saph
05-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Do you mean minimum, Dili?

I kinda got confused :p

Diligence109
05-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Do you mean minimum, Dili?

I kinda got confused :p

points = bad/marks against you on the road test. 0 points is a perfect score, 15 points (at least here in NY) is the maximum they'll allow and still pass you, any more and they fail you.

HamadaLFC8
05-14-2011, 03:49 PM
I got 7 points :p but most were minor things like not checking enough at a flashing yellow light, man screw you i go through it while going 100 mph >: D

lmfao jk :p

ROFLBRYCE
05-14-2011, 11:33 PM
points = bad/marks against you on the road test. 0 points is a perfect score, 15 points (at least here in NY) is the maximum they'll allow and still pass you, any more and they fail you.

Here in BC it's ten. I got 18 on my first test, 11 were cause of the going too slow.

I got 7 points :p but most were minor things like not checking enough at a flashing yellow light
Lol what flashing yellow? Never heard of it.

LiNuX
05-15-2011, 12:06 AM

Did you get better at driving though?

Lol what flashing yellow? Never heard of it.

It's like Yield. Sometimes traffic lights flash yellow if there's something wrong in the wire or if they do it purposely. You should treat it like a yield sign and prepare to stop.

paecmaker
05-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Ive never heard about points here, it all depends on who you drive with, some are kind and let you pass with minor failures while others make you fail for 1 small thing like not checking your blind spot one time and such.

I faile for one thing, maybe not that small but I drove perfectly except for one thing. Now my new time is like 10 times worse. Tuesday 10.45 am, it will be CROWDED.

I think I will loose again:(

Fr0stByte
05-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Ive never heard about points here, it all depends on who you drive with, some are kind and let you pass with minor failures while others make you fail for 1 small thing like not checking your blind spot one time and such.

I faile for one thing, maybe not that small but I drove perfectly except for one thing. Now my new time is like 10 times worse. Tuesday 10.45 am, it will be CROWDED.

I think I will loose again:(

just be confident, i had a mock test before my real one and failed horibly....just the day before my test :(. But i managed to pass with two minors, and my test was in the rain!.

ROFLBRYCE
05-15-2011, 11:43 AM
It's like Yield. Sometimes traffic lights flash yellow if there's something wrong in the wire or if they do it purposely. You should treat it like a yield sign and prepare to stop.
Ahh okay. I don't think I've even seen that in the driving book with all the safety rules, road signs, etc. We only have a single flashing light above cross-walk signs that are going across the highway in town. Canada, what gives eh.

Th3-devils-princess
05-16-2011, 05:31 AM
congratulations thats awesome :)

Exentenzed
05-16-2011, 05:51 AM
Congratz Bryce!
Dont get caught! :P

No but seriously... Had my drivers license for about 4 years soon and ive only gotten 1 ticket because i had forgotten my license at home. :P

Drive safely and make sure that you plan ahead when you are driving to avoid accidents and to keep the traffic flowing.
Always remember seatbelts and lastely, if you do feel like driving faster than the speedlimits, there is probably a track not to far away from where you live. :) (If you're into such things). :D

Enjoy mate. :)

ROFLBRYCE
05-16-2011, 10:53 AM
congratulations thats awesome :)

Congratz Bryce!
Dont get caught! :P

No but seriously... Had my drivers license for about 4 years soon and ive only gotten 1 ticket because i had forgotten my license at home. :P

Drive safely and make sure that you plan ahead when you are driving to avoid accidents and to keep the traffic flowing.
Always remember seatbelts and lastely, if you do feel like driving faster than the speedlimits, there is probably a track not to far away from where you live. :) (If you're into such things). :D

Enjoy mate. :)

Nah man, pack my wallet/license everywhere, and I don't like goin over the limit. There's about 6 cops on patrol in town at any given time, and it's pretty funny watching people fly past me on the hill on my way home, easily 30km/h+ over the limit. I see the lights and I just laugh. But thanks man, and I'll heed the advice! :) :P

paecmaker
05-24-2011, 09:59 AM
hah hah, :D I just passed the driving test. I got a drivers license now, Beware theres another road warrior here now.:p

R3d M4g3
05-24-2011, 10:03 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w39/cprted/n.jpg

Lol, mah drivin' skillz are betr than urz, nobb.

:) What does the big N mean for real?