PDA

View Full Version : games i still need to complete

EpsilonX
05-15-2011, 10:07 PM
I'm not really doing this to create discussion, but I want to make a list so I can actually get around to completing them and move onto some new games. I figured if I put this on facebook everybody would be like lolnerd. Not that they don't already think that, but eh. I never liked starting a new game until I finished my old games, I remember at UB I bought Star Ocean First Departure the day it came out, but never started it cuz I wanted to finish Final Fantasy 12 before I started a new RPG. anyways...here are the games I haven't finished. a * next to the ones I'm going to have to start over in order to finish (either cuz I forgot what happened up to a certain point, or I just don't want to continue on from where I left off)

Star Ocean til the end of time*
Xenosaga
Final Fantasy 12 *maybe
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (probably never going to finish this)
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7
Monster Hunter Tri (also probably never going to finish this)
Okami
Megaman Starforce 2
Chaos Legion
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry 4 (i've lost all interest in this series)
Half Life
Rainbow Six Vegas
FEAR
Final Fantasy 13
God of War 2

Games I haven't Started:
Xenogears
Xenosaga 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

sigh....

I made this list because I want a new game, but I feel like if I buy a new game it's just going to end up on the pile of games I haven't finished yet and probably never will, and it's a refreshing feeling to have no unfinished games and move onto a new one. I figured maybe if I get this into the open I can finish them easier.

ZXDarknessfalls
05-15-2011, 11:31 PM
I know the feeling of wanting to finish what you have before getting something new. Though I always end up getting something new for one reason of another and then have to add to the list of 'need to finish' games D :

For me the one that comes to mind is Jet Force Gemini. Want to finish that game So bad.

EpsilonX
05-15-2011, 11:42 PM
When I have no currently unfinished games, starting a new game feels like buying something to actually play it instead of buying something for the sake of buying it.

BobTD
05-16-2011, 12:20 AM
My list would be longer than your list. =P

Not that i want to win that competition... darn.

Fr0stByte
05-16-2011, 02:04 AM
MW2 Campaign
GTA IV (on last mission)
RDR (finished 1st chapter)

Havoc
05-16-2011, 01:12 PM
I have Dead Rising 2, The Void, Frontlines, Operation Flashpoint Red River still to go... =/
And except maybe for Void I doubt I'll be doing it.

Oh and most of the Touhou series... =/

SiC TwiSteD
05-16-2011, 05:34 PM
The whole Zelda series is something i have to complete, same with the Metroid Series, oh summer get here soon:)

EpsilonX
05-16-2011, 05:38 PM
The whole Zelda series is something i have to complete, same with the Metroid Series, oh summer get here soon:)

Do you own them all? cuz all the games listed are ones i own just haven't gotten around to finishing

SiC TwiSteD
05-16-2011, 05:38 PM
My friend ZXD is forcing me to go over to his house during the summer for like a week straight of just those two series until i beat both of them

ZXDarknessfalls
05-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Your darn right I'm forcing you to play those series lol. You will thank me after.

Kenoi
05-17-2011, 10:56 PM
yo man, I used to be like that, & then slowly got rid of the ones I haven't finished or was stuck on... Chaos Legion wasn't so bad. I'm glad I completed that game yo. haha.
also, on Final Fantasy 12, its got the typical ending... (I can't spoil) but yeah man once again, I understand

EpsilonX
05-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Usually I get stuck at a part and then just don't care anymore. I hate really hard games *glares at nocturne* cuz I usually don't have the motivation to keep going

Kenoi
05-18-2011, 11:08 AM
I like hard games too... eventually i'd give up after the (#th) try, but then one day I'd be saying, man, I wanna complete this game! & then I actually finish, but in your case, yeah.. hard games suck! haha

Jayhmmz
05-18-2011, 11:36 AM
I still need to fully complete Assassins Creed II and Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising.

paecmaker
05-18-2011, 11:53 AM
I got
sniper elite
stalker/clear sky
Delta force black hawk down team sabre.
The great escape
Age of empires 3
Dawn of war winter assault
GTA 4/vice city- last mission on both
Warfront turning point
codename panzers cold war
and so on.

I will not finish most of these:(

EpsilonX
05-18-2011, 12:00 PM
I like hard games too... eventually i'd give up after the (#th) try, but then one day I'd be saying, man, I wanna complete this game! & then I actually finish, but in your case, yeah.. hard games suck! haha

I do that sometimes, but have you ever played nocturne? I got stuck on the 3rd boss of a 90 hour game. It destroyed me with ease.