PDA

View Full Version : Fortcraft

Jokersvirus
05-21-2011, 09:05 PM
If anyone has this game let me know, its for the xbox360, kinda boring to build and what not alone

jcmcdo12
05-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Yea, I got it. I love it personally. I guess it's just me not having Minecraft. If you get bored when you play just invite your friends to a party and talk with them (if you have a mic) if not i'd be glad to come play with you. It's supposed to get a lot better by the way. Don't give it up though just yet man.
My GT is jcmcdo10 if you want to add me and build.

ROFLBRYCE
05-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Didn't see my thread already? :P I have it, but bought Minecraft shortly after and haven't touched it since :/ lol

Jokersvirus
05-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Actually I didnt, Rofl. I like fortcraft biggest complain is that the game creator didnt foresee the issue of grievers. I hate them so much. I was working on a city in the sky and some ahole comes in with TNT and blow up a good 1/4 of my base. It was annoying. However it is my fault for allowing people to come into my game and allowed them to edit. One dbag actually flooded my entire world, I wanted to hit him but i couldnt.

sounds good jc I will add you right now :P

jcmcdo12
05-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Accidentally deleted it send me another I don't remember your GT

Jokersvirus
05-22-2011, 05:24 PM
What I am making is pretty epic, a city in the sky with a epic "J" in the middle for Joker god im epic

ROFLBRYCE
05-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Actually I didnt, Rofl. I like fortcraft biggest complain is that the game creator didnt foresee the issue of grievers. I hate them so much. I was working on a city in the sky and some ahole comes in with TNT and blow up a good 1/4 of my base. It was annoying. However it is my fault for allowing people to come into my game and allowed them to edit. One dbag actually flooded my entire world, I wanted to hit him but i couldnt.

sounds good jc I will add you right now :P

Yeah I've ran into this too. Just building random little crap, but then people go kaboom and my work is gone :( but I just flip it to no guests if I'm gonna play, or if I wanna goof around I go hunting for people who are in their games.

Jokersvirus
05-22-2011, 06:12 PM
They did add a new ability where you can save everything on a USB, im thinking about doing that and when i get my PVR back im going to record grievers and start making notes of their stupidity and uploading it to Youtube.